Chapter 58

Farrel Kingdom

Days pass and the wedding ceremony is coming in place. All the citizen of Farrel Kingdom is so excited because of the upcoming wedding of their beloved Prince.

Of course, Nina's excitement went crazy as she always look at her wedding gown and giggles like she is in cloud nine while imagining herself walking down the aisle looking at her future husband, Prince Ryuzenheim, waiting for her at the altar.

"Oh my God! This is it! Finally! Your finally be mine!" Nina exclaim.

*knock knock

"My Lady, the Prince is looking for you." said by the head maid.

"Oh Oh! Wait a minute" Nina tidied herself. "Come in!"

"Prince!"

"Hello my bride. I'm sorry if I visit you so late this night."

"It's okay. So what brings you here, My Prince?"

"Well.." Prince Ryuzenheim walk closer to Nina and sit beside her.

"It's just that I can't believe that we are going to get married tomorrow." Prince Ryuzenheim touch Nina's cheeks which makes her red as a tomato.

"It makes me so happy that I can't sleep." Then he hold her hand and put it to his cheeks and kiss it.

Oh no! My heart!

"Me too." Nina blushed.

"Sleep well tonight and tomorrow is our big day! I will see you tomorrow." Prince Ryuzenheim kiss Nina's forehead before going out of her bedroom.

Nina can't contain herself from being in cloud nine thinking that tomorrow, she and Prince Ryuzenheim finally will tie the knot together for their happiness.

I will see that no one will mess up this important event of my life!

THE DAY

All citizens of Farrel Kingdom are invited in their wedding. The church where the ceremony will held is fully pack. All of them are all excited to witness the wedding.

With the help of Nina's maids, she dress so beautifully in her elegant wedding gown. Her Dad visit her and get emotional upon seeing her beloved daughter wearing the wedding dress.

"You're so beautiful, dear" said by her Dad.

"I know, Dad." She hug him tightly and "Thank you for everything until now Dad. I will never ever forget this day. I love you so much." Nina kiss her Dad's left cheek. 

"Oh no, don't cry my sweetie or you will ruin your make up." Nina's Dad said jokingly.

Nina and her Dad laugh softly and they get ready towards the bridal car.

On the other hand, Prince Ryuzenheim is at the church waiting for her bride to come. Many aristocrats congratulate him and extends there regards for the King and Queen too. His footman correct his bow tie which crook a little and tidied his suit. Prince Ryuzenheim is so nervous to the point that he always gaze at the door. 

"Son, goodluck at this wedding. May God bless you and your soon to be wife." The King give his blessing and hug his son tightly.

"Cherish your wife and give birth to a healthy child." The Queen hug Prince Ryuzenheim and give her blessing too.

"Thank you, Mom, Dad" Prince Ryuzenheim smiled at them. 

After a couple of hours, the sound of the trumpet begin and the most awaited moment is arrive. When the church door open, it reveals a beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her veil down but still can see her pretty face under it. 

All of the citizen who witness this scene stunned especially Prince Ryuzenheim. He keeps staring at Nina who is currently walking slowly at the aisle looking gorgeous in her wedding dress. All of the them gape in awe and can't keep their eyes away from her.

When Nina arrive at the altar, Prince Ryuzenheim greeted her and compliment her for being gorgeous on this important day of their lives. Prince Ryuzenheim escort her towards where the Priest where and the wedding ceremony begins.

...............

Kae and the gang are busy preparing on how to destroy the wedding ceremony and to restore Prince Ryuzenheim's memory. Well, of course, it needs to be surprising for this important day. Prince Fou lo is gathering up all of his lost power. Why? He became their transportation to arrive early at Farrel Kingdom. 

Nulier and Gray are busy and secretly making something for Kae. Shiloh is guarding Kae and also helping her in making a better plan for crashing the wedding. 

"Alright! Are you guys ready?" Kae enthusiastically asked.

"Umm.. Can you give some few minutes. I need to be fully replenish in case there is a war that will arise." Prince Fou lo plead.

"Can you please make it faster? or is there any way to make you fully recharge?" Kae asked curiously.

Prince Fou lo think carefully and "There is one but maybe you will agree to do it."

"Tell me. What is it?" 

"You will not do it. I guarantee it." Prince Fou lo strongly commented.

"I will do it! I promise. We need to move immediately or it will be to late!"

"Then kiss me." 

"WHAT?" Kae, Nulier, Gray and Shiloh simultaneously exclaimed.

"I said kiss me. It is the only way. Your spiritual energy is connected to mine. Only by kissing me can it be transferred from you to me." Prince Fou lo explained while looking at Kae's eyes.

Kae was flabbergasted for a moment. She didn't expect that the only way is kissing. Kae contemplated and decided to do it. She don't have any choice because time is ticking and the ceremony is approaching its climax.

"Alright! I will do it." Kae kneel in front of Prince Fou lo who was surprise by the sudden decision of Kae. He can't believe that she will actually do it with him in front of the church. 

Kae place her hands at his cheeks and slowly approaching him to kiss his plum lips. For Prince Fou lo, it was a dream come true to be able to kiss her even knowing the truth that Kae is in love with Prince Ryuzenheim. It is torture and a  blessing at some point. 

Prince Fou lo tried to concentrate to replenish the remaining lost power but the pleasure of kissing Kae is dominant.

Gray notice it and smack Prince Fou lo's head. "Concentrate and make it fast. It is almost the time of making the vow."

After a few minutes, Prince Fou lo push Kae gently indicating that his power is fully recharge. "Are you still okay?" Prince Fou lo asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I have few more strength to crash the wedding." Kae replied.

"Okay. So all of you ready now?" 

"YES!"

"Let the wedding crash begin!" 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm really sorry to update for such a long time. I'm really thankful for those who reach up to this chapter. Please do support my soon other work after I finish this one. Thank you and stay safe always guys.