Chapter 40

KAE

"Sigh.... What should I do?"

I am currently having a dilemma on what to do in this kind of situation. Prince Ryuzenheim, Prince Fou lo and Shiloh are not talking to each other since we started travelling towards Roxean Kingdom. Nina and Nulier are still at awe on Prince Fou lo that he is the son of the mighty King of Roxean, Olyve Grimiere. 

Olyve Grimiere is said the legendary warrior who ended the war between Fox and Vampires and who bringforth peace at Roxean Kingdom. His heroic deed spread throughout to other Kingdoms and cities that makes him more well renowed and respected.

But inside this carriage we are currently riding on, the tension between this comrades of mine is really suffocating.

Why did it become like this?

*flashback*

"Kae, Will you marry me?"

"Eh?????" I'm so surprise and stupefied to what Prince Fou lo said to me. This is too sudden and I can't think carefully at the moment.

"Oi! Prince Fou lo!" Shiloh and Prince Ryuzenheim immediately went to Kae covering her up with their broad and musculine body.

"Step aside, this is between me and Kae." Prince Fou lo said provoking the two.

Shiloh and Price Ryuzenheim gave a death glare to Prince Fou lo.

"Ummm...Guys,... We are still at the stage?" Nina worriedly said to us. Of course, our image is on the line if this would not be finish!

"Such a cliche! Just say 'yes' Kae so that me and Nina will be the only ones who can compete for Prince Ryuzenheim." Nulier exclaimed.

Prince Ryuzenheim glare at Nulier too after she said that. Nulier flinch for a moment after she saw Prince Ryuzenheim's death glare.

And I'm still speechless and don't know what is right thing to say. I don't want to embarass him in front of this huge crowd. What should I do!!!!!!!!!

"I OBJECT!" With a big cute voice yelled standing straight showing his cute pretty face to us.

All of us caught her attention and afterwards, she slowly approach us. When she got up to the stage, she ordered her men.

"Bring all of these people back at Roxean Kingdom. If they refuse, use force." Then she get down of the stage leaving us dumbfounded.

When I peek at Prince Fou lo, he was a little surprise and somewhat know about this lady. But for now, I need to finish this.

"AHEM! To all who attended this concert! Thank you very much and we will leave now!"

*end of flashback

That's is why we ended up in this state. 

 Prince Fou lo is currently staring at me with his beautiful emerald eyes, sparkling like a stars. When I unconsciously stare back at him, he will give me his warm radiant smile that almost melt and move my heart but I just ignore it and stare at the window to see the view of the outside world. I need to be careful with everything because it might stir some problems in the future.

Prince Ryuzenheim is still at the bad mood. He can't protest since he is between Nina and Nulier. They are both hugging the arms of Prince Ryuzenheim as if they are already win. And since they are at my peripheral view, I find it a little annoying and want to smack Prince Ryuzenheim for not scolding them on their inappropriate act.

On the other hand, Shiloh who is currently sitting beside me is the only one I can rely on at this moment. Why? Because he is the only one that I can talk to and joke around. Without him, I'm in a tight spot. Shiloh constantly asked if I'm really okay and I say yes all the time, he is really a gentle guy.

After a couple of hours, we finally arrive at our destination, Roxean Kingdom.

We walk out of the carriage and end up following the girl who objected at the proposal of PRince Fou lo yo me. Then we entered a huge mansion and greeted by so many butlers and maids. We are left speechless and just continue walking until we arrive at the guest room. 

"You four, you will stay here for a moment. Wait here, until we finished talking. You two, come with me." Then she grab the arms of Prince Fou lo. He struggle first but due to intense power of this girl, he can't do it. So Prince Fou lo did was he grab also my arm and drag me together with him towards the next door.

"Prince Fou lo, what is the meaning of this?" A tall handsome man, with his hair tied into a ponytail, giving an intense heavy aura to us angrily questioned Prince Fou lo first thing after seeing us entering the room.

"I propose to her. That is the meaning of this." Prince Fou lo stubbornly said.

"NO! Did you forget? You are bethrothed to me! You are already mine!" said by this young pretty lady protesting her rights for Prince Fou lo.

"Prince Fou lo. You should explain things clearly." said by the handsome man.

"Dad. You know what I mean. I love her." then Prince Fou lo put his arm around my shoulder. I am still dumbfounded and keep silent until now.

"NO! I can't accept this! You..... You promise me!!!!" Then the young lady started crying.

"Ayame, You are still a child at that time. Don't take it seriously." Prince Fou lo answer in a straightforward manner.

Ayame couldn't take it anymore the humiliation that Prince Fou lo did to her. "Stupid Fou lo!" She immediately run out of the room sobbing out loud.

"Hey! You shouldn't do that to her!" I scolded Prince Fou lo and smack his left shoulder.

"Ouch! You shouldn't do that too." Prince Fou lo exclaimed.

"Ahem! Prince Fou lo, you have been mistaken. I've already arrange your marriage to Ayame." the old man said.

"Dad! I will not marry her. And that's final." Then Prince Fou lo grab my hand and drag me out of the room.

"FOU LO!"

---------------

"Hey!... Ouch.. It hurts." After I said that, Prince Fou lo finally snapped and regain his composure. 

"I...I'm sorry" He then look at my wrist and started caressing it in a gentle manner. "Come. Let's go and meet up with the others. I need to explain few things with them." With a serious look at his face, he look at me at my eyes and said "Kae, I am seriously in Love with you. Please think carefully at my proposal. I will be waiting for your reply." 

He walks with a sincere look at his eyes which left me with an aching and dilemma heart. 

Would I accept it? But why do I feel hurt thinking that I would be wed to him?

Clenching my fist against my heart, I feel restless. Why do I keep thinking about him instead of Prince Fou lo?..... Why it bothers me when he didn't do anything to object Prince Fou lo's proposal? .... . Kae! What is happening to you?