Chapter 59

There are a few minutes until Nina and Prince Ryuzenheim finished their wedding.

Nina is feeling blissful and anxious at the same time. She knew that if the vow is not yet give, the marriage might not continue or be ruin unexpectedly. She wishes that the Priest could make it fast and skip all the unnecessary talk to the vow.

Oh please! Be faster!

On the other hand, Prince Ryuzenheim felt something that is amiss and can’t perceive what it is. He can’t understand why he is head over heels to Nina these past few days. Whenever Prince Ryuzenheim sees her, he wants to eat her up and never let her go. He can’t imagine a day without her.

“So now, let’s proceed to the wedding vow.” the Priest said. 

All the people present stood up and solemnly listen to the Priest. 

“Do you, Nina Hulvier, take, Prince Ryuzenheim, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.” 

“Yes, I do.” Nina responds.

“Do you, Prince Ryuzenheim, take, Nina Hulvier, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.” 

Yes! Finally!

“Yes… I ---“

CRASH

Broken pieces of jalousie can be heard when 5 people who flew from the sky. 

“NOOOOOOO! STOP THE WEDDING IMMEDIATELY!!!”

All the knights run up to the altar to protect the bride and the groom. 

“INTRUDERS!”

“Excuse me, we’re not intruders.” Nulier pick up her wand around her waist and cast a sleeping spell so that the entire citizen wouldn’t panic and cause any interruption in their plan.

There entrance makes Nina and Prince Ryuzenheim caught off their guard. Gray saw this chance and immediately cast a strong binding spell for them to not use their powers.

“You imbeciles! What do you think you are doing? How dare you ruin our wedding?” Nina tries to escape from Gray’s binding spell.

“You better not try to escape. You can’t undo it with your power alone.” Gray tactlessly said to Nina.

 “Insolence! How dare you disrupt our wedding ceremony. Do you know how heavy is your crime is?” Prince Ryuzenheim tries to escape but it is no use. It is a very powerful kind of magic. Who are these people?

“Of course, we know. It’s just that we can’t leave our princess in despair watching you two get married.” Shiloh responded and get ready to drag him out of the altar.

Before Shiloh grab Prince Ryuzenheim’s arm, Kae hug him tightly. She cried like a baby. “How dare you get married to that bitch?” Kae punch him really hard at his arm.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! That hurt you know!” Prince Ryuzenheim exclaimed.

“Hey, you ugly bitch. Get your hands off to my husband.” Nina yell at Kae.

Kae didn’t respond and continue to look at Prince Ryuzenheim. 

Prince Ryuzenheim didn’t know why his heart hurt when he see Kae . It’s like his heart is being crushed by severe guilt. “Who…Who are you?” Prince Ryuzenheim can’t stop from thinking who and what is this girl for him.

“I’m Kae Winster. Do you really not remember me?” Kae worriedly look at Prince Ryuzenheim’s eyes wishing a miracle to happen.

“Nina.. Do you know them? Is not a prank right?” Prince Ryuzenheim shaken Kae’s arm out of his body. He then walks towards Nina. 

Prince Fou lo saw everything in his eyes. He saw how painful and hurt it is to Kae that she was being ignored and forgotten. He tried to keep it in himself but he can’t simply disregard what he saw. He then walks where Prince Ryuzenheim is and gives him a strong punch on his left cheek.

“You bastard! Do you really know what you are doing right now? You’re hurting Kae! For pete’s sake!”

Prince Fou lo then grab Kae hand and said “If you’re going to forget her, then she’s mine.”

“NO!” Prince Ryuzenheim suddenly yelled. “I … I … I don’t know what’s happening now but I know for sure that I’m going to regret if she is with you.” 

“Prince Ryuzenheim.. What are you saying?” Nina can’t believe that Prince Ryuzenheim is saying like that. The spell should not let him remember and feel any desire feeling for Kae . WHY? Is there something wrong with the spell?

Nina is very nervous at this moment. She is afraid that everything she did and gain to get Prince Ryuzenheim will be in vain. “Prince… Prince Ryuzenheim… You love me right?”

Prince Ryuzenheim faces Nina with grimace. He can’t answer her for some reason. He somewhat hesitant and can’t utter a single word. 

“WHY? WHY?!! Tell me! Why can’t you love me like what you did before the ceremony! WHY?!” Nina can’t handle her anger anymore and confront Prince Ryuzenheim.

“I.. I don’t know.. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you. It’s just that whenever I see her, it’s like she is the missing puzzle that I am looking for.” Prince Ryuzenheim look at Kae and gently smile.

Kae can’t believe what she is hearing right now. Prince Ryuzenheim somewhat recognize her but not all of it. She cried and wants to hug him but Prince Fou lo didn’t let go of her arm. 

Nulier saw it and pinch Prince Fou lo side causing him to loose grip. Kae seize this opportunity and immediately run towards Prince Ryuzenheim and hug him again.

 “What do you think you’re doing?” Prince Fou lo scolded Nulier.

“Don’t be a such loser and give up on her. There are many fish in the sea. You can always find your true love.” Nulier help Kae and encourage Prince Fou lo at the same time. She can’t bear to watch Prince Fou lo to be like this. It’s her own realization upon giving up on Prince Ryuzenheim. She can now see other things aside from him.

Shiloh walks towards Nulier and hold her hand shyly. Nulier was surprise and look at Shiloh.

Now, I know what I want.

“Yeah. Don’t give up.” Gray pat Prince Fou lo shoulder.

Gray release his spell on Prince Ryuzenheim. Prince Ryuzenheim take this chance to hug Kae and kiss her passionately. 

“You.. You traitor!” Nina shouted. “I do everything to make you see me and given up on things to make you mine but still… you still chose her!”

BANG!

The sound of the door surprise everyone. The door revealed a man holding a sword in his right hand. “I’ve finally found you Prince Ryuzenheim.” 

 Prince Ryuzenheim was stunned upon seeing the man’s face. He can’t believe that the man that he was looking for is in front of him now. 

“Shon.. Shon Greigster!”