Chapter 6

Ryu's POV

After that incident, I've never met Shon again. I promise to myself to never use Euclade again. Thus I decided to have new sword. I went to Cade's house.

*cling cling

"Welcome!" As I entered, I sweet voice greeted me.

I just ignore it and continue to focus on Cade. Cade immediately stop his forging and approach me as I stand at the entrance. "Your highness!" Cade greeted me in a soft voice.

"I request to have a sword. A different one from Euclade. Something that I can use with all my might. I can't give you any details why I needed it. I have reasons and its quiet confidential. I hope you will grant my request." I politely ask.

In the middle of our conversation, my peripheral view caught this young lady staring at me. I turn my head towards her and she startled and immediately turn her head away from me.

"Who is she?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh her? She's my daughter." Cade proudly answer.

"Daughter?" I make questionable look. The first time I went here they are not bless with child.

"Yes, adopted daughter." Cade smiled at her.

I glared and scan her from head to toe as she stood up. She approach us but she still looks suspicious to me. I glared at her and she glares back at me too. After 2 minutes, I look away and talked to Cade again. I can't stand being in a staring competition.

"Who is he, Dad?" but-in by the young lady.

"He his the Prin---" I immediately cut off Cade. I don't want outside the palace know my true identity especially her who is like a spy to me.

"Ryu. The name is Ryu" I answered while glaring at Cade and giving a hint of " don't reveal my true identity!"

Cade gave me a questionable look but afterwards he understand it.

"Then Ryu, nice to meet you. You can call me Kae" she introduce herself. I just ignore her again and continue talking to Cade. I don't fully trust her yet.

Cade saw her frustration to what I did and just let out a sigh. He caress her head and just smiled back at her with care.

"Go back to where your Mom is. Ryu and I have some important matters to talk about." Cade said to Kae.

Kae obediently do what Cade said. Now, the nuisance is gone.

"Are you sure that girl can be trusted?" I suspiciously asked Cade.

"Don't worry, she is a good child." Cade ensured me.

I let out a sigh. Since he trust her. I will try to trust her too.

"Can you forge me a sword Cade?" I asked again.

"Well, if you brought your materials. I can" He finally agree.

"Then can I watch you forge the sword?"

"No" Cade disagree. "It's not that  can't work properly if someone stares on how I work."

I persuade Cade and even kneel in front of him that makes him panic. He immediately stood me up and finally agree. YES!

"Then can I stay with you until the sword finish?" I pleaded.

"Do as you like." Cade gives up and agree. He don't want again that scene to happen again. It will be a disgrace in the name of Royal blood if someone knows what I did.

"Yes! Okay, I come back later. I will pack up my things and materials to be use." I wave goodbye and walks towards the exit.

As soon as I open the door I heard a scream. I look above and saw a girl falling from the sky. I catch her. She accidentally uncover the hood that was covering my face and now my vision is clear. Its like the world stop for the both of us at that time.