Chapter 33

Ryu's POV

That scene...

That moment when I saw Kae receiving that dark ball and being engulf in that explosion...

With my both knees on the ground I cried out loud calling her name at that top of my lungs...

"KAEEEEE!"

Shouting her name, wishing that it was all a dream...

"KAEEE!"

Still crying and grieving on what happened, only that demon who threw that dark ball was smiling laughing hard like he eradicate the pest who mess on his life.

"Hahahaha😈 .... You deserve that petty humans! You are no match to me! Killing my children in front of me was your biggest mistake! Hahahaha 😈😈😈"

Hearing him laughing like that makes my blood boiled in anger. I stood up slowly while wiping my tears away, I walk towards him silently.

Looking around, I saw Fou lo and Nulier lying down at the corner covered with blood. My anger doubled seeing them like that. Clenching my fist... gritting my teeth....

First Kae.... Now them??? Was this supposed to happened? I.... I.... If I fight beside them at first, this wouldn't happened.... This is all my fault!

Thinking about everything makes my mind go crazy and went into abyss. Only darkness can be seen even though its broad daylight. I don't know what to do and what must do... I was so scared that maybe history will repeat itself. Losing 2 of my friends was a big loss to me ... but adding now? it hurts like crazy!

Want to partner up with me?

"Huh?"

Don't act like you don't know my presence up until now!

"What are...."

Hahahaha how amusing you are! You keep denying it. You know what I mean.

That soothing voice within me wakes me up in this darkness that I'm in.

You can use my me as you want. I am called Draco. With my power, you can defeat that demon. You can avenge your friends.

"If that is the only way I can kill that demon. I am willing to partner up with you."

Without any hesitation, I agree to him. I know this is too sudden but this intense anger within me is swelling up even more that I can no longer control it anymore.

Good! Hahaha You won't regret this choice you make.

With that last sentence, I returned to the abyss once more and didn't know what happened next.
--------------------

No one's POV

Ryu finally reach the demon with an inch apart from him. The demon who's laughing up until now startled and seems didn't notice Ryu's presence towards him.

A creepy smile display on Ryu's face.

Now! Your wish is my command.

Suddenly, he move his arm up swiftly choking that demon unguardly. Gripping his hand tightly and seriously went to a kill aura, the demon finds it dangerous that cause him to chop Ryu's hand offensively to escape from his grasp.

"Woah! Not bad demon!"

Ryu wiggle his hands from the damage that the demon cause him. The demon fractured his right forearm causing him to unable to use it.

"Is that all what you've got?" With a cockiness on his word, Ryu presented his skill of healing his forearm. It was healed like nothing happened to it earlier.