Chapter 27

No one's POV

Is this really happening?

All of them were astonished and didn't believe on what they saw in front of them. Clothes are floating everywhere. Not a single person can not be seen.

"Is...Is... Is it gg---host?" Nina is totally scared of ghost. She immediately hide at the back of the Prince.

"Do---n't be afraid of us! Were humans!" shouted by a woman voice where the clothes are floating.

Prince Ryuzenheim gather his courage and walks slowly towards the entrance of the Kingdom.

"Excuse me to be rude but .... can I touch you?" Prince Ryuzenheim boldly ask for confirmation.

"You may Sir."

Prince really touch one of them. "You really do exist! Hey everyone! Come here!"

Kae and the gang walk towards the Prince.

"How come you become like this?" ask by the Prince curiously. But the invisible peson who wore a ladies clothes immediately scream in excitement.

"Everyone!!!!!! She do really exist!!! Kae do really exist!!!!"

"WOAHHHHH!!!" yelled by the crowd.

"Huh? Me" Kae pointed to herself awkwardly.

The invisible people started running and form a crowd towards Kae. Prince Ryuzenheim was pushed aside, Fou lo, Nina and Nulier almost got crushed by the sudden rampage of people.

"Kae please do sing here in our kingdom! Please.. Please!"

"Wai---tt!! Don't pushed!!! Ahhh!" Kae were squeezed tight by the crowd and was about to faint due to suffocation.

"I SAID DON'T PUSH!" Kae didn't hold on any longer and burst out her anger.

The crowd suddenly went silent and immediately give some space to Kae to breath.

"Okay. Thank you very much. For now, Can please let us stay for awhile. Can we? And don't worry, in exchange, your request will be granted. How about that?" Kae winked at them and cheers from the crowd emerged.

"Whooo! Then stay with us!"

"No.. Kae will stay with us!"

"No.. No!!! She will stay with us!!"

The crowd argue where Kae would stay. Kae just sigh and went between them.

"Okay.. We will just go to a hotel." Kae suggested.

Nulier nudge her elbow at Kae and whispered. "Hey! We don't have enough money to stay into a hotel. Just accept their offer so that we can save some money."

Kae pondered and She's right, we don't have enough money.

Then the crowd suddenly make way fpr a certain someone. They don't know what it looked like but his clothes tells them that he his a well respected person.

"If you excuse me. Kae, please accept my offer to you. You guys are the first people who didn't scared when you saw us. We are greatly pleased about it. So please stay in my humble home." said by a some old man voice.

"Alright, if you insist. Well, thank you very much."

Kae and the gang followed the man they chose to stay. The crowd also went silent and agree on which they have decided.

"Please make yourself at home." said by the mysterious invisible man.

It is a humble bungalow house. Base on what the invisible people got their attitude after this man appeared and offer his home to us, maybe he is highly well respected one.