When daddy left

By VictoriaRandu

What are you going to do when your past is still in the present when the person you cherish is destroyed by t... More

curtains up!!!
sweet confessions
out of town?
secrets
Flashback
Get serious girl.
Really? Hope it wasn't that bad
I sneaked into your room
Wet nurses or nannies
Yvania you're doomed
final decision??
Decision pt 1
Decision pt 2
Buzzed
Symphonies
Mariah Walker
Alone
Twinky winky
Lilly
Ten hours
20 questions
Good at goodbyes
Sugar and spice
Realisation hits
Blast from the past pt1
Blast from the past pt2
Chill pills?
Big Fat Elephant
My angel
More than a broken heart
'Mr husband'
A beating heart of stone
Brownie Bae pt2
No longer a baby
Something came up
I lied
Touché
Dear self voice 1
Dear self voice 2
Jealous boyfriend
Losing end
Home bitter home
Whichever way you want
Poor me
Ethan
Going green
Sooner or later
Not so fast
My what?
The good boyfriend
Total strangers
Designer suit
Perfect host
Still mad at me
Ghost
What about a thankyou
Nothing holding her back
Mummy
Makeouts and reunions pt1
Makeouts and reunions pt2
complicated

Brownie Bae pt1

8 1 0
By VictoriaRandu

              Y'vania's POV

Incoming call from abuela at 2.30 pm

Abuela: I know you're not okay. Don't tell me you are.

Me: Hello. Abuela are you okay?

Abuela: Don't even start that conversation. What's happening are you sure you're okay?

Me: Nothing is happening am okay. Just missing you.

Abuela: Your mum is on her way there. She's so worried about you.

Me: What! Mum is coming? Am okay abuela you shouldn't worry about me.

Abuela: Too bad we already are. Just make sure you give her the answers she needs. She will give you my message and her phone is broken. I think she's using Nisha's phone.

Me: Um..okay..

Abuela: Take care of yourself. I love you.

Me: Okay. Thank you abuela. I love you too. Bye.

Call ended at 2.35 pm

"Wow that was probably the longest and weirdest phone conversation I've ever had." I mutter to myself grabbing the can from Daniel and sitting next to him.

"It took around five minutes stop complaining." Daniel says opening another can of doctor pepper. I sit down next to him. Closing my eyes and imagining how hurt and angry she is.

" Of all sensible things you could do Daniel you had to call home."

I know she's going to be kind of angry. No. Completely angry which I already know she is given that her phone is broken which I guess was smashed either on Mia or Nisha.
I see the angry version of her smashing probably the thousandth phone since she started smashing anything available on any of us. I let out a smile suddenly missing home and especially mummy's temper.

"Wow she's gonna be here tomorrow."
"Who?" Javier asks snapping me out of my missing home soap opera session.
"Um..my mum? Because someone might've told her that I'm dying."
"Y'vania I didn't tell her you are dying. Why is everyone blaming me today?"
I wasn't blaming you I was just saying that -"

My voice gets cut by the loud shrill of Daniel's ringtone.
"I told you to change that ringtone you moron!" Javier says swatting his upper arm.

Daniel's ringtone is creepier than the walking dead soundtrack. Fact.

I shake my head as he laughs loudly going out to answer it. I get into the kitchen. People have to eat despite all the drama going on.

I'm busy taking out ingredients from the cabinets when Daniel comes in and gives me a peck on my cheek.
"I'm going out with Tessa. Don't count me on whatever you're preparing. I'll eat out."

I poke his tummy playfully and ask
"Are you going to make it official or you're still waiting for your wife to get old?"
"Don't tell me you're jealous wifey besides, your prince charming might or might not been on his way or already in LA."
"What do you mean by that and who is my prince charming?"
"Anthony you moron I didn't know you're a dimwit outside the book world."

I punch his hard tummy and end up hurting my dear knuckles. I scowl and go on with my work.

"What? So you don't want to see him? Don't you miss him? You still love him don't you?"

"I don't. What is he coming to do and who told him I stay here?"

"Many questions. Way too many questions wifey but seriously you guys need to talk stuff out." Daniel says turning to leave but I grab his wrist fast enough and stare at him intensely.

I know he isn't joking about Anthony coming but the thing is how my mother is going to react when she sees him and how they are going to survive a minute under the same roof.

"Daniel are you serious? Anthony is..why didn't he at least give me a call all this time I've been waiting for his call, text or even an email but he went all quiet. I thought he hated me? Do you think he's ever going to forgive me for what happened -"

"Y'vania just calm down. He doesn't hate you. I talked to him but never told him about the baby of course I know that's not my part to play. He's the only person that can make you happy. Ever since that incident you've never been happy,you seem disturbed even in your sleep,shedding tears,saying his name in your  sleep and apologising to him even though none of this is your fault. You need to talk this to someone."

I can't control the floodgate of tears that open up when he finishes. I control myself and look at him.
"That's a lie I never say his name. I don't want to see him ever again."

Liar you always dream about him.

Ever since the incident at the Hamptons hospital most of my dreams consist of either me and Anthony being together and some unknown person separating us or our baby involved or something bad happening to me either by his dad or my Nana and Anthony saving me.

Something convinces me that somewhere along the line he's going to save me from all the harm that's coming my way.

I always try pasting a smile despite all these thoughts I have about him and push all the negative thoughts away ensuring myself that he still loves me but with every second passing I feel him seeping through my fingers.

I feel like am losing him.

Daniel is always good at reading my thoughts even when I shove them in the deepest part of my heart.

"Daniel thank you for standing up for me but are you sure that Anthony is going..going to..to at least forgive -"
He places his index finger on my lips.
"Ssshh! Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. Remember that your hubby is here. I'm going to protect you and sock him up if he brings his shitty doctor moves okay?" I nod smiling and hug
him.

"Now this husband needs to go and see his special someone. I'll see you later wifey." He says cupping my face and letting out that genuine smile he lets me see whenever she talks about Tessa.

"You're in love with her aren't you?" I ask playing with his wrist band. He blushes slightly and says,
"Don't tell her I said this but I see her running around the house with our kids in the near future."
"Aww! Isn't this so cute I'm I going to be the god mum?"

"god mum to who?" Javier asks giving me my phone which is ringing and surprisingly the caller ID is unknown. I give both of them blank stares. Daniel winks and leaves. Javier shrugs and goes on with the cooking as I go upstairs to answer the call.

Something tells me that these two hobos have a clue to who this unknown caller is.

"Hey who am I talking to?"

"Brownie are you okay?"

Its Anthony. Its Anthony freaking Miller. What a coincidence.

My hands get sweaty and shaky and all the guilt I've been pushing down comes rising up and drives me to the stuttering level.

I thought this panic attacks were over.
No self voice should I tell him?
Not now. Take deep breaths.
Inhale exhale inhale ex-

"Brownie am sorry about everything I know its kind of late but I think its not that late I'd like to put everything straight between us."

Is he breaking up with-
No. I don't think am going to take it.

"Um no..um Anthony am not..don't."

Oh my God What's happening to me?

I sigh sitting on the bed supporting my heavy head with my hand  which is now even shakier and sweatier.

" Y'vania I'm asking for your time,whenever you're free to talk to me between today and the end of this week. I'm around just a call or a text away."

"Okay." I say quietly then hang up cupping my mouth suppressing the sobs and letting out a shaky sigh.

Right now I can't tell if I'm crying tears of joy,relief,guilt or anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 36 19
If I die will it go away All the pain in my heart If I die will you come to me To say you were wrong Why do I have to go through this pain Was I wron...
2.1K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
7.8K 275 22
I smiled as I watched my closest friends be happy. That's all I've ever wanted, right? Make those around me happy, but it's hard sometimes. It's hard...
166K 3.4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...