Being a Daddy's Girl {ON HOLD}

Av Teprika2417

Quincy and Synïa face new difficulties and tag along more people along the way. Things get crazier, see how e... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 29

Chapter 11

5.2K 118 10
Av Teprika2417

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning and I went to go wake Mayanna up so she could take a shower and get ready to go get her hair done.

"Mayanna wake up and get dressed so we can go. You have an hour and a half to get yo stuff and take a  shower. And if you want to eat make some cereal and come on, we have a busy day", I closed her door and went in my closet. I got out some blue jean shorts that had little holes that were covered, a red shirt and my black and gold sandals, with gold jewelry. I put my hair in a satin cap and  grabbed my purse and walked downstairs to see Quincy dressed in all black.

"Hey baby what are you doing today?", I said walking in front of the tv to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm about to go to the trap and check on some things, go to the studio and make sure everything is in tact and where it's supposed to be"

"Okay. Mayanna. Let's go!", she came down wearing the same thing I was wearing except her red shirt had rhinestones on and I had on a blue jean vest.

"I'm ready. Bye daddy", she kissed him on his cheek and he kissed me on the lips and we left. I drove the Audi and we watched the sunrise as we rode to the beauty salon, which took half an hour.

"Hey Mayanna hey Syn. How are y'all?", my aunt Peggy asked when we came in. She's not my real aunt but her and my mom are like sister and she works at the salon with my beautician

"Hey aunt Peggy", Mayanna ran over to her giving her a hug

"Hey. Is Nikki here? I have her doing May's hair today"

"Actually she called in sick and I just got here so I haven't been able to cancel any disappointments"

"Shoot I'm on a time frame today and I need her hair done for my grand opening tonight"

"Oh yeah I was gone get Yvette (my beautician) to do my hair to go but what do you want done?

"What you want May?

"Hmm I want my hair to be curly"

"Alright come on, I'll do it for you"

"Thank you so much", I gave her a hug and then I walked into Ms. Yvette's part of the salon

"Hey Syn, oh I can't wait to do something different to your hair"

"Oh my I am scared", I said sitting down in the chair

"No don't be it's just something different and I think you'll like it"

"Okay what are you changing?"

"I want to trim your hair down a little, add some color and highlights, and straighten you hair so you can put it up easily for when you dance"

"Okay but what colors are you putting in my hair?"

"Brown with blonde highlights. It's going to look beautiful"

"Alright I trust you"

"Good. So how have things been with you and Quincy?"

"Actually we've been pretty good. Every relationship goes through a lot so it's good y'all are at a good place right now", she talked and finished my hair, and when I tell you I was absolutely loving it. It brought me cheek bones out more like she said it would and I looked like a new person, which was good because I felt like a new person.

A new stressed out person. I still have to go get my nails done, eyebrows done, feed Mayanna, and get out dresses. Her stuff is already ready but I have to but my stuff. I hate last minute stuff and that's exblackly what this is. And yes I said exblackly.

"Wow mommy you're hair is really pretty", May said hugging me when we were both done

"Thank you baby yours is to"

"Thank you"

"Wow Yvette you did yo thang. It looks amazing"

"Thanks", we said at the same time laughing

I thanked Ms. Yvette and my aunt then we left to go get out nails done. When we finished I went to the dress store to pick out my dresses and pick up May's since we were already had it taken care of, but this lady is making me mad taking all day and we still have to go and but my dressed and make sure they fit.

"Mommy are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good I'm just in a rush and she's taking  to long to do nothing", I was getting ready to leave and find me some clothes but Quinn started calling me.

PHONE CALL

Me: "Hello", I answered with an attitude

Quinn: "Woah what's wrong with you?"

Me: "I'm stressing out and I'm frustrated because this woman is taking all day to bring May's stuff and I still don't have my dresses for tonight. I'm running out of time and patience right now Quincy. I still have to make sure all of the dancers are taken care of, make sure they set the stage up right for tonight, and nothing is out of place..."

Quinn: "Okay baby breathe and chill'at aight. I got you, just get May's dresses. Have y'all eaten yet?"

Me: "No we haven't", I said trying to calm down

Quinn: "Good. Baby yo man got you. I have your wardrobe all together. I hired somebody to come and help you out with that. All of the dancers are on their way now, as a matter of fact, some of them just walked in now. The stage is set up and we're about to have rehearsal now. So calm down and quit starving my daughter and feed her", I chuckled at his last statement and felt like a bunch weight being lifter off of my shoulders

Me: "Oh my gosh Quincy thank you baby. I love you so much"

Quinn: "I love you to. And I'll holla at you when you get here"

Me: "Okay bye"

END OF PHONE CALL

Jut as I got off the phone, the woman came with her dresses. I paid for them and then we left to go eat. I ordered some Chinese food so when I made it there I paid for it, picked it up, and headed to the studio. When I came in I saw and spoke to Ms. Honey and I started walking to my office to eat while Mat ate at the bar in front and watched everybody rehearse.

When I got to my office door I tried to open it but it was locked.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hold on I'm coming", I heard Quincy say from the other side of the door. When he opened the door there was a tall guy  in a suit standing up with his suitcase

"Aight Quincy. I'm gone be here tonight watching, but make sure you know for sure", he said walking up to Quincy dapping him up

"I'm not tripping over that part, this is all easy"

"I know I've been through it but are mayne, good luck"

"Thanks, I'll see you in a minute", after he left he closed the door behind him and walked behind my desk so I ate at the round table I had in there

"I love the new hair baby that's sexy. I can't wait to mess it up to"

"Boy no it took to long for this but thank you baby you really like it?"

"Yeah it different and puts you one a whole new level"

"Thanks babe", I said holding his head and kissing him

"So you ready for the grand opening baby?", Quincy asked me typing on the computer

"Yes and no. I still don't have my clothes", I took a couple of bites out of my food and then I stopped eating cause I didn't want to throw up if I got to full. I closed the container and I went to put it in my mini fridge I had behind my desk.

"That's what I'm here for. Are you ready Ms. Synia?", some gay hut asked coming in my office from one of the room doors that connected with my office.

"Umm yes. Are you helping me with my clothes?"

"Yes ma'am I am and my name is Marcus by the way", he said holding his hand out

"Nice to meet you Marcus", we walked to the next room and it was dresses everywhere and I loved them all.

"You like boo?", he asked coming in behind me

"Yes I love all of them though"

"Good because darling you're wearing all of these", he said snapping his fingers

I was so excited when he said I'd be wearing all of them. Before I started getting dressed I got out my bag with my towels and body wash out the car.

May and I took a shower since we didn't have time to go home. When I got out I started getting dressed and someone came in doing my make up.

When I was all done-up it was already time to open. I walked around making sure all of my dancers were fine and taken care of and then I walked outside not expecting to many people to be there but oh my gosh to my surprise it was so many people.

To my surprise both of our parents were outside clapping when I came outside. Ricko, Tracy, Sarita, Wood, his daughter, D-Ray, his girlfriend, and everybody from the strip club I used to work with was there. And other people I've never seen before. I couldn't feel more love than I was feeling right now

"Good evening everyone, my name is Synia, as most of you know and I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight for the grand opening of Synia's Dance Studio", everyone started applauding.

"SDS is a place for people who love to dance or are interested in dancing. I also wanted to create a space and environment where everyone can just come chill and have fun since there are so many negative things corrupting out youth's minds. SDS will be a place of no negativity and a place of love and heart so with your help we can do that. And once again I'd like to thank you all for coming and now May, Quincy", I called them over and we got the scissors and cut the ribbon together.

"Synia's Dance Studio is now open!!", we said at the same time cutting the ribbon. Everyone started cheering and applauding and came in. I showed people around and I talked to as many people as I could and everyone said they loved my new look.

"May I have everyone's attention please?", my bartender stopped making drinks and everyone stopped to look at me.

Yes I have a bartender. I can't have a bunch of people here surviving off of water of just nothing to drink. That's how people end up leaving.

"As a part of the grand opening I've been working with a few other dance groups and the dancers I've been teaching and working with, well all be performing with you tonight. So after you've gotten your drinks may you please make your way to the auditorium we have in the back?", I stepped down from the chair and everyone started heading that way.

I walked back to the dressing rooms and I checked on everybody again and they were good, so I went and changed into different dress.

"Mommy I'm nervous", I was moving so fast I forgot all about Mayanna's pep talk. I forgot what I was going to tell her so I had to tell her from the heart

"Baby girl it's okay. You know how I always would tell you how me, aunt Rita, abuelo and abuela would always dance around the house and practice? Then how one day we had family over and I had to dance in front of everyone?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Well I had the same feeling and then I thought it was just going to be just a few people and it turned out to be most of the city there so I had to overcome my fear. Yes I was still nervous when I got to the stage but when you start dancing you're going to forget about everything, every little bit of nervousness that you have. You've practiced enough and I know you'll do more than fine okay?"

"Okay", I gave her a hug and I went to the stage to get things started

"Alright so welcome to the first ever SDS dance show!!", everyone started applauding when I came on to the stage.

"So we want to start the night off with that old school funk. So we're taking you back to the 70's and we gone bring you up to today's dance flow with the Sooooooouuullll Dancers", everyone started applauding again then Ms. Honey and her dance crew came out.

I went back into the room with Marcus and I changed again. After all the wardrobe changes, the redoing of the make-up and everything, it was time for Mayanna to perform and she's the last performer before me so I watched her and made sure she was okay and my baby killed the ballet part.

We had a person in the back to announce for me to come on and when I stepped on the stage to dance something came over me. I felt like water flowing as I dance and it's just an amazing feeling. Dance it life right now.

Before I started I looked in the crowd and I didn't see Tracy and Ricko anymore so I guess they left. Oh well, we recorded it and if they want to see it later they can.

When I was done I had to run to go get into my last gown and then I went backstage.

"Hello. I hope everyone enjoyed their selves and like the show", I got loud roars and applauds when I said that. "I want all of the dancers to come out to the stage and take a bow y'all did an outstanding job tonight and I'm proud to have worked with each and everyone of you"

They came out and everyone started applauding them and the little bout that I help do hip hop with came and brought me flowers

"Awe thank you Omari", I gave him a hug and everyone took a bow. "Once again thank you all for coming and I hope to see everyone soon"

They applauded again and we rehearsed at the end of the show the curtains would close and everyone would walk off the stage but somebody helped me walk off the stage and sat me down in the front row.

When I sat down the lights went off and I was going to get up but I felt somebody holding me down and then I wondered where Quincy was since I haven't seen him since we were together in my office. I heard music come on playing "Forever" by R. Kelly and then I turned around and seen Quincy in the spotlight holding a microphone.

Baby I have something that I want to ask you Baby so sit back and listen
Hey beloved we are here, to join each other hand and hand, no more playing house
no ,cause I want to make it real do you understand, to have and to hold (ummm
umm) until death do us part no one no one could ever interrupt the beats of our
heart cause this is gonna last

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Now there is no one here to speak out and interrupt this ceromony ah baby yeah
(baby just say) all you got to do is say you love me, say that you love me and
we will walk and we will walk down the aisle watching our people smile, flowers
are everywhere, nothing else can compare, girl you got the kind of love that
makes a man like me want to settle down a picket fence and a house yeah

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

girl I'm down on my knees what's its gonna be, what's its gonna be ,what's it's
gonna be, (talk to me) what's it's gonna be, what's it's gonna be, what's gonna
be (2 words yeah )what's it's gonna be what's gonna be, baby you and me, baby
you and me, baby you and me, baby you and me oh oh oh ohohohohohoh oh oh

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

4/ever baby, you and me baby, i will be your man you will be my lady, we'll
walk hand and hand side by side, i will be the perfect groom you're the perfect
bride would you just think about it baby, think about it baby, you and me will
be together girl rain, sleet, snow no matter what the weather just think about
it baby, think about it girl we'll be making love for eternity raise a family
girl I'll on my knees, say marry me, (Marry me) marry me(cause I love u baby
marry me),marry me (there's no other baby) marry me, (for u baby) marry me
(said a picket fence), marry me,(a dog and a house) marry me (about 12 kids)u
cooking me breakfast in the morning and i'm taking the garbage out marry me
marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me,marry me, marry me, marry me,

D-Ray and Wood were side stage singing back up and then off of my dancers were dancing while he sung, I was in shock and tears the whole time. I felt like a big baby, I was crying and hiding my face with my hands and everything. He walked down the aisle and at the end of the song he was on his knees in front of my lap.

"So baby. I'm asking you right here. Right now. In front of everyone...", he dug in his pocket to get the ring out but he kept it closed. "Will you marry me?", before I could answer I looked around and everyone was screaming yes and some people were in tears to but it eventually got dead silent because I still haven't answered.

"Quincy Dashawn Latimore YES!! I will marry you!!!", he opened the ring box and I almost died when I saw the wedding ring. It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It was the shape of a flower out of diamonds and I loved it so much. He slid it on my finger and I jumped up hugging and kissing him.

"EEEEEEEZZZZZZ I'm getting married!!!", he put me down then Mayanna came down and gave us a hug.

We took so many pictures and when I showed everybody my rind man I knew  I was gone need security guards. I loved it so much and I loved how everything turned out. This is a dream come true for me and I'm loving every bit of it.

This has been the perfect night and the start of a new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE COMMENT I MEAN THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER HOW COULD YOU NOT LOL NOT TRYING TO SOUND COCKY OR ANYTHING BUT I DID PUT A LOT INTO THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE...

COMMENT

VOTE

PIC OF THE WEDDING RING ON THE SIDE OR ON TOP OR WHEREVER YOU SEE IT AT. AND THE SONG "FOREVER" BY R. KELLY IS ALSO ON THE SIDE OR ON TOP SO DEFINITELY LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING AND IMAGINE IT HAPPENING. I ALMOST CRIED MYSELF LOL

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

103K 4.7K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
959K 50.9K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
875K 28.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
155K 5.5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...