Love Me Naked|Dave East

By godesskayy

26 year old Parker Hardware is a successful black woman who strives on her own working as a therapist. Growin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 Part 1
10 Part 2
11
12
13
14
[S/N]
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 Part 1
50 Part 2
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Meet The Author
PSA Part 2
An Update I Guess?
New Story

27

20.1K 707 462
By godesskayy

Appearing through the door of his hospital room, I knocked on the door peeking my head in and smiling. His head began to turn as he noticed me standing there.

"Hey mama, come on in," I walked in moving closer towards his bed.

He had bandages in small areas, bruises and scars on his body, a bruised lip, and a scratch along his cheek. He had his arm wrapped up and stained blood oozed through the white medical tape.

Wanting to break down, a tear trailed down my face, making me turn away from him escaping more and more tears as I sat along his bed.

Taking a hold of my hand, he allowed me to turn to him with my red puffy eyes.

"Parker, don't worry bout me mama, I'll be fine. Ion want you cryin' baybeh, be strong...fa me please?"

I smiled, "Of course, I'll try," scooting closer to him, I laid up in the bed next to him.

Holding me close to him, I could feel his warm fingertips pressing against the material of my jacket. Just in this moment made me feel secure and safe. The man I love in my presence with no interruptions. What will kill me the most is telling him the news.

"Please tell me you didn't go to see Darrien."

I could feel his heart beat syncing with mine, "Of course I did Parker..needed to tell that nigga how I really feel. Ion want him round my girls and soon as I get up outta here, we going to court on they asses."

I chuckled at his last comment.

"Baby you are a mess...but I don't see the issue of Kairi staying with you full time, you just need a GOOD lawyer."

"Yeah, just wait..we gon walk up in that courtroom and hit they asses with shit they ain't even see coming."

My heart began to slowly drop at the fact that he mentioned 'walking'. I didn't want to break it to him just yet, but he needs to figure out at some point.

Not noticing he was still talking, he looked down at me.

"Something on ya mind you wanna talk bout? I sense you fading away mama."

"It's nothing...if I could, I would lay right here with you all day," looking up at him, we shared a blissful kiss.

Roaming his hands down towards my ass, he pressed me closer towards his body as our lips stayed attached. Feeling his hand smoothly take my jacket off, our lips departed before focusing back on each others lips.

I couldn't bare the feeling of kissing him any longer with a secret holding in..a secret that will change his life forever. Pulling away, I looked into his deep brown eyes.

"D-Dave..."

The feeling began to eat my insides.

"What's up baybeh?" he looked at me confused.

Taking a deep breath, I proceeded, "How do your legs feel?"

He shrugged his lips before trying to move them, for it was impossible at this point in time.

"They aren't moving Parker! What's going on? Nah, maybe they're just numb from the accident or they just fell asleep."

Sensing that fear grew inside him, my hand began to rub and down along his shoulder, trying to ease his mind with comfort.

"I have to tell you something for the sake of YOUR own good..."

My puffy eyes began to start up the waterfalls as he looked at me with such a calm face. Trying to open my mouth and breaking the silence began tough. How do you tell someone who you love deeply that they may not have the chance to walk ever again?

"Y-You're paralyzed...from the waist down Dave."

Looking for a sign of his reaction, his jaw began to tighten and tears began to fall from his eyes. Pulling his head slowly to my chest, the tears turned louder and it soaked up my jacket.

"H-How will I ever get to function ever again? The shop? Warehouse? Taking care of Kairi and most importantly, providing for you? Parker please don't leave me...I-I love you and NEED you baby."

He began to lift his head up with a red face, burning tears, and sadness. This will be more of a challenge for him than it is for me.

"Baby I'll never leave you..not at a time like this. I'm sure Slime can take over the warehouse while Sean can look over the shop..I'm sure things will run smooth. Don't worry about Kairi, I'll take her to and from daycare. All I want is to be home with you."

My hand began to caress his cheek.

"All the money is gon have to go through therapy and you gon have a nigga who's in a fucking wheelchair...I'm so sorry to screw up ya life Parker," stopping him before he said more, my mouth opened.

"Don't feel sorry. We're gonna go through this together..that's how much I love you David Brewster," my lips curved, flashing him a smile.

"I just hate thinking negative in this situation, like some shit gon go down."

Lightly, his tongue brushed across his plump lips.

"Speaking of which, what caused the accident?" this was one question, I wanted a thorough answer to.

"When going over to Millie's I banged on the door waiting for an answer. Once the nigga finally opened up, I went ham on his face. Millie came down and I confronted her ass on what he be doing to Millie, so I told her ass that I'm going to court for full custody of MY daughter. Once I left to come back home, Sean called me and said something was going on down at the shop. Once I came off the nearest exit to turn around, I stopped at a traffic light along the way. As the light hit green, it was only a matter of seconds before getting hit..here I am."

I felt so bad knowing all of this happened...

"My question to you is, why did you try to stop me Parker? Are you taking sides for that EVIL ass nigga?" his tone began to seem very angry as it rose louder, piercing me with each word.

Pressing my hand against his chest, I spoke, "There is no need for me to take sides when I love you. Dave you've had run-ins with the police, I didn't want you to dig yourself up in any more trouble with what you're accomplishing. If you fall through with this court thing, Darrien can press charges against you for assault. Even worse if you loose the shop or wind back in jail. I'm trying to PROTECT you!"

Looking up at him, he turned away from me.

"Gone bout ya business mane..take Kairi home. I got too much on my mind."

"B-But Dave," he cut me off and began yelling.

"Parker fucking leave! I don't want ya ass here."

Trembling with fear, I got up and slowly made my way off the bed. Once making my way towards the door, looking back at him made me feel like I'm loosing part of the man I love. Closing the door behind me, I began to head back towards the waiting room.

Once I made my way back down, Kairi was sleeping in Regina's arms.

"How'd it go sis?" Sean stood up looking at me.

"I told him and now..who knows where we stand. There's more to it, but I'd rather not talk about it right now."

"Okay then, you gone head out now?"

"Yeah," picking Kairi up gently and putting her across my shoulder, I waved goodbye to them and headed towards the car.

Walking towards my car, I saw Josh and Val. Oh great.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Parker! We came to see Dave, Sean called," Val was holding a small bear and flowers.

"How sweet," walking towards my car, I strapped in Kairi in the car seat.

"Uh babe, I'll catch up with you inside okay?" I could quietly hear his voice before closing the door.

There he was looking down at me.

"How is he?"

"Paralyzed from the waist down from a car accident. I feel like I'll have to quit my job to take care of him and even move into a better place. It's just so much to work out, ya know?" I began to fold my arms.

"I'm here if you need anything, honestly," his hand slowly brushed against my cheek.

Flinching away, I shook my head, "Josh not now. The man that I love in on a hospital bed and I can't be out here with you doing this. Have a good night."

Rushing away from him, I got on the other side opening up the door to the driver's door before looking back at him.

"I'm sorry Parker.."

"Me too," heading inside the car, I started it up, backing out of the parking spot.

Noticing him in my left side mirror, I drove out of the lot.

So much is going to happen over these next couple months, and I just need time to think and breathe.

Now I have to wait before the hospital calls to reassure me that it's safe for him to leave.

The Next Day

****

"Kairi you gotta hurry and eat your cereal so I can take you to day care sweetie," rushing back and forth I went back towards my room to grab my backpack.

My plaid white and black pants went well with my forest green crop sweater and leather jacket. For shoes, I had on leather ankle boots with a thick heel. Changing up the wigs, I went with a beach curl lace front that was all black.

Going back towards Kairi, she had finished up her cereal and began eating her banana. On the counter, I had sealed a green smoothie with apples, banana, kale, spinach, yogurt, honey, and a couple other twists.

With little time on our hands, she grabbed her little back pack and I held onto my smoothie and took my everything bagel out the toaster putting it in the plastic container along with turkey sausage.

Once we were out of the house, we took the elevator down towards the parking garage. Making my way towards the car, she looked up at me.

"Thank you for getting me ready, can we visit daddy later?"

I bit the corner of my lip, "Yeah..we can go visit daddy," opening up her door, I buckled her in once she took off the backpack sitting it beside her.

Taking her iPad out, she went ahead to play games once I closed the door. After getting in the driver's side, the car started up and we headed out.

Driving towards the daycare, I called Stan to let him know I'd be a little late.

"Okay, that's fine, but just know you'll be buying me a coffee," I shook my head laughing.

"Okay big head," I turned the wheel towards the entrance of the daycare.

Hanging up, I pulled up into a parking spot, getting out and buckling Kairi out of the car.

She had a yellow sweater with dark blue jeans and her adorable cheetah Uggs. Of course she had on the matching scarf with a light brown leather jacket. I'll have to go shopping with her soon since she's running out of clothes.

"You ready to go inside?" I stooped towards her level.

"Mmhm, yes," she smiled brightly shaking her head.

Grabbing her head, we walked in smiling like proud girls. Going up to what seemed like the front desk, I went to sign her in.

"This is the desk where you sign the kids in correct?"

"Ms. April!" Kairi ran behind the desk to give a woman a hug.

She looked to be about her late twenties, early thirties. I mean, she was aight looking, nothing but plastic in her boobs and ass..makes me wonder what kind of daycare they running up in here.

Rubbing my lips together and feeling the dark plum lip gloss glide across my lips made me anxious.

"Hi sugar bear, how are you today?"

"Good," she kissed Kairi's cheek before putting her down, turning her attention back to me.

"Oh, you're not her mother..but, yes this is where you sign her in. I'll have to ask for your ID and who you are ma'am."

"I'm her father's girlfriend," digging through my purse, I took out my black leather wallet opening it up.

Showing her my ID once it was out of my wallet, she examined it for what seemed like years before giving it back to me.

"You're Millie's therapist, I've heard good things about you, not only from her but other parents that come in here."

She waved me a smile, but I threw a fake one back at her. Chile, ain't nobody got time to be her little friend.

"Yeah," I began to sign the sign-in list before bending down to Kairi's level.

"You be a big strong girl today okay? Stand proud and shine bright princess. Love you stinka!"

She wrapped her tiny little arms around me before slowly letting go.

"I can't wait to each my lunch!"

"I know, you'll love it. Now, I gotta get to work, I'll pick you up around 3:30 today okay?"

"Mmkay," with that being said, she ran off with the other kids once putting her stuff in a little cubbie holder.

Getting back on my feet, I looked back a April.

"Where's Dave, I was hoping to see that sexy face," she smirked trying to get on my nerves.

The devil is a lie, not today Satan.

"Oh, he was worn out from last night, this morning I just couldn't keep the moanings from rolling off my tongue. Probably because I was sitting on his face. Have a good day," walking off I opened up the door and headed inside my car.

Bitch please, you thought you could phase my ass. You need to go take out them injections and inject some knowledge into ya dumb ass brain.

Welp, that went well Parker.😶 Do you think Dave deserves to be mad at Parker for looking out for his safety? April tried to and Parker shut her little ass down😂 Josh really tried to comfort her like it wasn't nothing, but that ain't my business.  Hopefully Parker doesn't work herself up too much and Dave gets to walk again. Any new ideas? Thanks for all y'all support by the way, we're close to 100k which would be a true bless! 🤩See ya next chapter❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 32.8K 78
SEQUEL TO LIES YOU TELL After Graces world comes crashing down around her, she struggles to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and mend her shatt...
489K 18.5K 71
25 year old Rose Marie is your typical chick. She's funny and ambitious but at the same time she's fierce and will get you together in a minute. Her...
11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...