Replay

Por FramingTRS1996

Carter Sanders is just a normal 26 year old girl who just so happens to be the best friend of country music's... Mais

Chapter One; Coming Home
Chapter Two; The Big Party
Chapter Three; Modern Day Prodigal Son
Chapter Four; The Strange Dream
Chapter Five; Bad Kidnapper
Chapter Six; The Notebook
Chapter Seven; Halfway To Heaven
Chapter Eight; Nicest Kidnapper
Chapter Nine; Miss Carter Mae
Chapter Ten; The Almost Kiss
Chapter Eleven; New Prom Night
Chapter Twelve; Pott's Farm
Chapter Thirteen; The Kiss
Chapter Fourteen; The Diner
Chapter Fifteen; Home To Mama
Chapter Sixteen; Fully Clothed
Chapter Seventeen; Where's My Hat?
Chapter Nineteen; Woah!
Chapter Twenty; Not A Toy
Chapter Twenty One; Mohawks and Jackson
Chapter Twenty Two; Ice Cream and 'The Vow'
Chapter Twenty Three; You Dont Know?
Chapter Twenty Four; I Love You
Chapter Twenty Five; She Said Ass
Chatper Twenty Six; PA
Chapter Twenty Seven; Layin In The Floor
Chapter Twenty Eight; We Did It
Chapter Twenty Nine; Jack and Diane
Chapter Thirty; Hey Lovely
Chapter Thirty One; Jackson
Chapter Thirty Two; Brantley Please Don't
Chapter Thirty Three; Break up?
Chapter Thirty Four; Babies
Chapter Thirty Five; What's Wrong?
Chapter Thirty Six; Pep Talk
Chapter Thirty Seven; Awkward Repeat of A First Date
Chapter Thirty Eight; Don't Break Me
Chapter Thirty Nine; First Concert
Chapter Forty; No way!
Chapter Forty One; You Have To Share
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Fourty Four

Chapter Eighteen; What The Shit!?

3.7K 88 9
Por FramingTRS1996

Brantley and I went and sat in the living room after Becky had left to go meet up with a friend for lunch. I had my head in his lap and I was playing Two Dots on my phone. Brantley was on his phone too but I didn't know what he was doing.

"What the hell?" Kolby said walking in. We both looked away from our phones to look at him.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"You two." Kolby said shaking his head.

"What about us?" Brantley asked.

"Y'all are on sittin here on your phones and you've been ALONE in this house for like an hour." Kolby said emphasizing the word alone.

"And by that you mean?" I asked.

"You're sitting here on the couch." Kolby said.

"You're not like Sarah are you? Thinking that we need to sleep together already." I asked eyeballing him.

"I didn't mean that. Ew. Brantley's my brother and you're like my sister that's gross." Kolby said just walking away. I shrugged and went back to my game. I was stuck on level thirteen and was losing lives.

"Shit!" I yelled when I ran out of moves.

"Problem?" Brantley asked.

"Yes. I lost all my lives." I said frustratingly locking my phone and dropping it on my stomach.

"What where you playing?" Brantley asked putting his phone on the arm of the couch.

"Two Dots." I said.

"What the hell is that?" Brantley asked chuckling.

"You try to connect dots that are the same color but if you get dots with anchors you have to get those to the bottom." I said explaining the game.

"And that keeps you entertained?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Until I run out of lives." I said smiling.

"We should go out tonight." Brantley said changing the subject.

"Where?" I asked.

"Like a date. Somewhere nice." Brantley said smirking.

"You're not asking me, are you?" I asked noticing his smirk.

"Nope. I already made reservations." Brantley said smiling.

"Well then i guess I'll go on a date with you." I said smiling.

"You guess?" Brantley asked moving his hand that was resting on my stomach.

"Did I offend you?" I asked sheepishly.

"A little." Brantley said smirking. I giggled and sat up.

"I'm sorry." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure ya are." Brantley said looking the other way. I climbed in his lap and put my my hands on either of his cheeks and made him look at me.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I said looking into Brantley's eyes and smiling. He grinned and pulled me to him for a kiss. I smiled through our kiss and Brantley pulled away leaning his forehead on mine.

"You better. Now let's get goin." Brantley said putting a hand on my back and one under my legs and stood up. I let out a small yell and laughed.

"Are you always going to do that?" I asked.

"As long as you don't get fat and I can't pick you up." Brantley said grinning.

"And what if I do get fat?" I asked.

"Then I get fat too so you can't pick me up." Brantley said smiling. I laughed and shook my head at him.

"I can't even pick you up now." I said.

"Then I guess you need to get fat." Brantley said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him and lightly hit his chest.

"Not gonna happen." I said. Brantley chuckled and put me down when we got to the front porch. Kolby was on the phone and I could tell he was talkin to a girl cause he was smiling.

"So Kolbster. Who ya talkin too?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"A friend." He said smirking.

"A friend or a "friend"." I said putting air quotes around the second friend.

"A "friend"." He said using air quotes

"Uh oh. Get it Kolby." I said causing him and Brantley to laugh.

"We'll see ya later man. I'm takin my girl out tonight." Brantley said flashing me a smile.

"Alright. See you guys later." Kolby said.

As Brantley and I were walking down the steps I heard Kolby tell the girl that I was his brothers girlfriend. She must have heard me and suspected something, oh well. Brantley opened my door for me and I climbed in. Brantley went around to his side and climbed in stating the truck and backing out of the drive way.

"I'm gonna take you to your place and I'll pick you up at six. Okay?" Brantley asked glancing at me. I looked at the clock on the radio and it read 1:30 so I've got a little over four hours to get ready.

"That's perfect." I said looking over and smiling.

"Alright angel." Brantley said. I turned the radio on and skimmed through the stations until I found something I liked. Being satisfied with that I sat back in my seat and looked out the window. When we pulled into the driveway of the house Jake's truck was still there. I shook my head and looked at Brantley.

"You wanna grab your stuff and get ready at my place?" He asked looking from Jake's truck to me.

"Nah, I'll be alright. I'll see you at six." I said leaning over an giving him a small kiss.

"See ya then angel." Brantley said smiling. I smiled and got out of the truck walking up to the front door and turning around to watch Brantley back out of the driveway. Before he headed to his house he waved and I waved back. He pulled away and I went inside trying to be quiet.

"I saw that." Sarah said from behind me as soon as I closed the door scaring the hell outta me.

"Shit." I said putting my hand over my heart.

"I saw you kiss Brantley." Sarah said with a sly smile.

"Yes you did." I said walking past her.

"You're not going to deny it?" She asked following me.

"No." I said looking back at her. "Hey Jake." I said seeing him sitting on the couch.

"Hey Carter." Jake said with a small wave.

"Well why?" Sarah asked.

"Cause he's my boyfriend." I said like it was nothing.

"What the shit!?" Sarah yelled.

"Yeah." I said slightly shrugging.

"Carter!" Sarah yelled.

"What?" I asked continuing my walk up the stairs.

"Boyfriend!? When did that happen!?" She asked still following me and yelling.

"Last night. We relived prom night and it was perfect." I said smiling.

"And I didn't know last night?" She asked.

"You were a little busy." I said pointing downstairs.

"So? I wouldn't have answered if you called." Sarah said.

"Uh gross, but yeah, Brantley and I are together and we're going on a date tonight." I said walking in my room and going to my closet.

"A date!? Where?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know but he said to dress nice." I said looking through my closet.

"You should wear that off white dress with the brown belt around the waist and your brown boots." Sarah said like she was reading my mind. I turned around and looked in her direction.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Great minds think alike." Sarah said smiling.

"Guess so." I said turning back to my closet and pulling my dress out.

"You're going to drive Brantley crazy." Sarah said smiling.

"I doubt that." I said putting the dress on my bed and going back to my closet to grab my boots.

"I don't. He's so gonna rip that dress off of you." Sarah said grinning wildly.

"Uh no. My dress is going to stay on. There will be no ripping anything off." I said.

"What? Why?" Sarah asked scrunching her face up.

"Because unlike you, I am keeping the promise to my parents." I said walking out of my room to go to the bathroom.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sarah asked following me.

"I'm still a virgin. I'm not having sex until I'm married." I said turning around and facing her.

"Seriously? You never slept with Jackson?" She asked like it was a surprise.

"No I never slept with Jackson, why do you think he cheated on me?" I asked making my way to the bathroom.

"Cause he's an ass." Sarah said and in all honesty he was an ass.

"Yeah he was but he cheated because I wouldn't sleep with him." I said going into the bathroom hoping she would stop following me now.

"So wait you're not going to have sex with Brantley?" She asked. Didn't we already go over this?

"No I am not going to have sex with Brantley." I said slightly pushing her out of the bathroom and closing the door being sure to lock it.

"Hey! Rude!" Sarah yelled and I laughed turning the water on. I stripped out of what I had on and let the water run warm before I stepped in the shower. I didn't take forever in the shower or at least it didn't feel like I did. I got out wrapping myself in a towel and leaving the bathroom to go to my room. I wasn't really looking where I was going even though I was looking forward and I ran into Jake.

"Uh sorry about that." I said slightly blushing since I'm kind of wrapped in a towel.

"It's uhm alright." Jake said stepping to the side and letting me go by. I slightly nodded and walked into my room closing the door behind me.

"Well that was awkward." I said out loud. I checked my phone and I had a text from Brantley.

BrantBear😘~ You wanna stay at my place tonight?

Me~ If you want me to.☺️

BrantBear😘~ Of course I want you to, but do you want to?

Me~ Well I did sleep pretty good in that comfortable bed of yours so I guess I do want to.

BrantBear😘~ I'm startin to think you're only datin me for my bed😒

Me~😱 Never! You holding me feels pretty good too😚

BrantBear~ Well I'm happy to do so. See ya in a few angel😘

Me~ See ya then BrantBear😘

I smiled happily and put my phone on the charger before drying off and putting my clothes on. I had slipped my dress on and was in the process of drying my hair when Sarah came in.

"Jake just told me you ran into him. Naked." Sarah said eyeballing me.

"I was comin back from the bathroom and I was in a towel." I said looking at her through my mirror.

"I laughed when he told me. He was almost scared to it was some sunny shit." Sarah said now smiling.

"No it was embarrassing. So what's goin on with you and him anyways?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sarah said shrugging with a sly smile.

"Are y'all like together or just sleepin buddies?" I asked turning to look at her.

"I'm not sure what we are." She said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"You should ask him." I said.

"What if I don't like the answer?" She asked.

"Are you trying to tell me you have feelings for Jake?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Shhh. I don't want him to hear you." Sarah said.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" I said loudly and then I covered my mouth and whispered a "sorry".

"Yeah but I don't know if he just wants to sleep with me or if he likes me." Sarah said.

"You just gotta ask. Don't be so scared." I said.

"That's easy for you to say. Brantley made the move on you." Sarah said. That's true he did.. Twice.

"I don't know. I could get Brantley to say something to him." I said shrugging running out of ideas.

"Could you? Maybe it'll help." Sarah said I really though she was gonna hate that idea.

"Sure hand me my phone. I'll call him." I said pointing to my phone on the nightstand. She handed me my phone and I called Brantley.

Brantley- Hey angel.

Me- Hey babe. Do you think you could come over?

Brantley- Yeah. Are you alright?

Me- Yeah I'm fine. It's just that Sarah likes Jake and she's scared to ask him what they are.

Brantley- So she wants me to ask him. Got it. Let me just finish gettin ready and I'll be there.

Me- You're perfect. See ya in a little.

Brantley- See ya then angel.

I hung up and handed my phone back to Sarah and she plugged it back in.

"He's comin over when he's done gettin ready." I told her.

"He's awesome. I'm gonna let you get ready. I'll be downstairs with Jake." Sarah said getting up.

"Alright. No sex until I'm gone." I said pointing a finger at her.

"Oh believe me I'm not ready for that right now." Sarah said grinning.

"Uh ew." I said.

"You brought it up." Sarah said shrugging and walking out of the door.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1K 30 20
Rachel Foster is a senior in college. She has the money, the looks, the all-around American good girl vibe about herself. She is a picture-perfect yo...
68.2K 1.6K 20
Kelsey is a 25 year old Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and she's finally getting the chance to dance in her first Thanksgiving Day halftime show! It just...
36.6K 1.2K 32
A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school graduation, what will happen when she meets 25...
100K 2.2K 24
Rachel is a sweet southern girl from Texas. She fell in love with a guy named Matt and packed up her whole life to move to Georgia with him. Matt sta...