Chapter Thirty Four; Babies

**Time Jump To Thursday**

The day I've been waiting for, Thursday! It's about damn time. Sarah stayed with Ben last night and I stayed with Brantley and Kolby.

"PA bound, angel!" Brantley yelled picking me up from behind and spinning me around in a circle.

"I know. I can't wait." I said when he put me back down on my feet.

"You almost ready to go?" He asked grabbing his hat off the dresser.

"I'm ready whenever. My stuff is already in the truck." I said.

"Oh well, in that case, move your ass girl." Brantley said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his bedroom, as I walked by he smacked my ass and I turned around glaring at him.

"What?" Brantley asked innocently. I shook my head and went downstairs.

"Kolby!" I yelled jumping on him since he was laying on the couch.

"Huh?" He asked like I wanted something.

"Nothin." I said simply and got up.

"If you didn't want anything why'd you jump on me?" Kolby asked sitting up.

"Cause you were layin there." I said in a tone that was like "duh".

"I don't understand you, sometimes." Kolby said shaking his head.

"Good thing that's Brantley's job." I said grinning.

"What's my job?" Brantley asked.

"Understanding me." I said.

"Why haven't been fired yet? I'm terrible at my job." Brantley said being serious.

"Cause I love ya." I said and winked at him.

"I love you too, angel." Brantley said and turned to Kolby, "You ready? We're gettin ready to roll out." Brantley said.

"Let's get movin." Kolby said standing up and walking towards the front door.

"Shotgun!" I yelled.

"Damnit." I heard Kolby said and I laughed. Brantley and I walked out of the house together and he opened my door for me.

"Thank you, BrantBear." I said kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, Angel." Brantley said grinning.

Brantley got in the truck and we headed to wherever the buses were.

We pulled into a parking lot and I saw Sarah and Ben with the other band members.

"We're late." I said pointing to everyone else.

"We overslept." Brantley said shrugging. Which was half true we woke up when we were supposed to but we kinda laid there cuddling until Kolby walked by beating on the door. Brantley parked his truck and we all got out I went right to Sarah and she pulled me aside.

"What?" I asked.

"Ben is super freakin sweet. He never once tried to even make a move towards sex." Sarah said with a huge grin on her face.

"That's called a gentleman. It's nice ain't it?" I asked smiling as well.

"It really is. We talked, laughed, made out, cuddled, and then just slept. It was the best night ever!" Sarah said all giddy.

"Feels good not to be expected to have sex, doesn't it? That's one reason I love Brantley he understands that I'm not going to have sex with him until, if, we get married." I said fixing my 'until' to 'if'.

"Until? You got something you wanna tell me?" Sarah asked raising her eyebrow.

"I wish but no. I want to be with him forever, but I also wanna be together for more than three weeks before he pops a question like that." I said honestly.

"I totally get it. I'd be freaked if Ben did that, but Ben and I also haven't known each other for as long as you and Brantley have." Sarah said pointing out that detail.

"Yeah but that was all as friends. I mean, I love him to death, but three weeks is to soon to be askin someone to marry you." I said.

"I guess." Sarah said shrugging.

"Girls! Come on, we're headin out." Kolby called to us. We walked back to the bus and got on. I sat with Brantley and Sarah sat with Ben. The band was talking about their set list so I just pulled my phone out and got on twitter. I was scrolling through when I saw one of my friends from high school had a baby. A lot of people I went to school with have babies now. I want a baby, I'd be a kick ass mother. Sarah would be an amazing aunt too. Awe, aunt Sarah and uncle Ben too cute. Then there's uncle Kolby, mawmaw Becky, and what the hell am I thinking!? I looked at my phone again and saw the picture and my hand went to my stomach and I quickly moved it away and got off twitter as quickly as possible. No babies until I'm married, that's how it works.