Chapter Eighteen; What The Shit!?

Brantley and I went and sat in the living room after Becky had left to go meet up with a friend for lunch. I had my head in his lap and I was playing Two Dots on my phone. Brantley was on his phone too but I didn't know what he was doing.

"What the hell?" Kolby said walking in. We both looked away from our phones to look at him.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"You two." Kolby said shaking his head.

"What about us?" Brantley asked.

"Y'all are on sittin here on your phones and you've been ALONE in this house for like an hour." Kolby said emphasizing the word alone.

"And by that you mean?" I asked.

"You're sitting here on the couch." Kolby said.

"You're not like Sarah are you? Thinking that we need to sleep together already." I asked eyeballing him.

"I didn't mean that. Ew. Brantley's my brother and you're like my sister that's gross." Kolby said just walking away. I shrugged and went back to my game. I was stuck on level thirteen and was losing lives.

"Shit!" I yelled when I ran out of moves.

"Problem?" Brantley asked.

"Yes. I lost all my lives." I said frustratingly locking my phone and dropping it on my stomach.

"What where you playing?" Brantley asked putting his phone on the arm of the couch.

"Two Dots." I said.

"What the hell is that?" Brantley asked chuckling.

"You try to connect dots that are the same color but if you get dots with anchors you have to get those to the bottom." I said explaining the game.

"And that keeps you entertained?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Until I run out of lives." I said smiling.

"We should go out tonight." Brantley said changing the subject.

"Where?" I asked.

"Like a date. Somewhere nice." Brantley said smirking.

"You're not asking me, are you?" I asked noticing his smirk.

"Nope. I already made reservations." Brantley said smiling.

"Well then i guess I'll go on a date with you." I said smiling.

"You guess?" Brantley asked moving his hand that was resting on my stomach.

"Did I offend you?" I asked sheepishly.

"A little." Brantley said smirking. I giggled and sat up.

"I'm sorry." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure ya are." Brantley said looking the other way. I climbed in his lap and put my my hands on either of his cheeks and made him look at me.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I said looking into Brantley's eyes and smiling. He grinned and pulled me to him for a kiss. I smiled through our kiss and Brantley pulled away leaning his forehead on mine.

"You better. Now let's get goin." Brantley said putting a hand on my back and one under my legs and stood up. I let out a small yell and laughed.

"Are you always going to do that?" I asked.

"As long as you don't get fat and I can't pick you up." Brantley said grinning.

"And what if I do get fat?" I asked.