Chapter Twenty Seven; Layin In The Floor

**Carter's P.O.V.**

I was laying in the living room floor doing nothing when I heard Sarah walk in the house. The only reason I knew it was her was because I locked the door thinking I was going to take a nap, but that didn't happen so I ended up in the floor.

"What the hell Carter? Why are you in the floor?" Sarah asked stepping over me to get to the chair.

"I just laid her. I was gonna lay on the couch and take a nap but it didn't happen so I laid in the floor." I said turning my head to the side.

"You're weird as shit." Sarah said shaking her head.

"I can be. Brantley went home and I got bored." I said still looking at Sarah.

"Well is the floor comfortable?" Sarah asked.

"Surprisingly, yes it is." I said and Sarah got up and laid in the floor with me.

"Oh you're right it is." Sarah said. We both laughed and just made small talk. Until my phone started ringing.

"It's my lover boy." I said before I answered it.

"Hello there boyfriend." I said with a chest grin.

"Hey angel. What're you up too?" Brantley asked.

"Layin in the floor. What're you up too?" I asked.

"Why are you in the floor? Are you okay?" Brantley asked. I could here the small panic in his voice.

"I just laid here. I'm fine. Now, what're you up too?" I asked again.

"Come over and find out. Wait is Sarah there?" Brantley asked. I then remembered he had a plan that he did not fill me in on.

"Yes. She's laying beside me." I said looking over at Sarah and she cocked an eyebrow.

"Good. Y'all get over here." Brantley said.

"Okay. Give us ten minutes." I said with a small smile.

"Alright Angel. Love ya." Brantley said.

"Love ya too." I said and hung up the phone.I turned back to Sarah and she cocked her eyebrow at me.

"Come on bitch. My lovely wants us to come to his place." I said sitting up.

"Ugh. Can we at least ride the four wheelers?" Sarah asked.

"Duh! Come on. I gotta put clothes on." I said getting up. I hadn't bothered to change out of my pajamas. I went upstairs and put on a pair of jean short shorts and a blue tanktop. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my ray-bans. I went downstairs and put my boots on waiting for Sarah now.

"Whore you copied me." Sarah said walking down stairs with a pair of jean short shorts and a white tanktop.

"You've gotta ponytail. I've gotta bun. We don't match completely." I said turning on my heel and walking out the front door.

"One or two?" Sarah asked.

"One. We'll take mine but I drive." I said pointing a finger at her.

"Fine with me." She said holding her hands up. I climbed on and then Sarah. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes and took off to Brantley's house. We pulled up into Brantley's driveway and I was still flying. Brantley and Kolby were on the front porch with who I'm guessing is Brantley's friend Ben. I mean he had a Mohawk and tattoos. When I pulled to a stop next to his truck he made his way down the stairs.

"Hey Sarah." Brantley said and she said hey back before making her way to the porch.

"Hey Angel." Brantley said helping me off the four wheeler.

"Hey BrantBear." I said with a smile.

"You just got dressed didn't you?" He asked with a smirk.

"How'd ya know?" I asked smiling.

"Cause you were by yourself all day. You don't get dressed." Brantley said pulling me into him.

"What if I wasn't alone all day?" I asked being a smartass.

"Then I'd have to kick your ass." Brantley said before kissing the top of my head.

"Alright. Let's get this thing started." I said pulling away and grabbing Brantley's hand dragging him behind me.

Brantley and I walked up on the porch and let go of his hand and went over to Kolby and gave him a hug.

"Hey Tarter." Kolby said.

"Kolbster." I said with a smile. Kolby calls me lots of different things.

"Alright, Ben this is my girlfriend Carter and her cousin Sarah. Angel, Sarah this is Ben my drummer." Brantley said introducing us. I walked over to him and gave him a small hug. I'm not much on handshakes but I like hugs.

"Hey." Sarah greeted Ben with a smile.

"Hey." Ben said smiling.

"I gotta go. Got plans." Kolby said waving goodbye to everyone.

"Oh, baby, you left your shirt at mama's the other day it's in my room. Are you two good here?" Brantley asked Sarah and Ben.

"I think we'll be alright." Ben said with a smirk.

"Alright." Brantley said walking over to me.

We went upstairs and flopped down in his bed.

"Well we did it. Did you see how they looked at each other?" I asked excited.

"Yeah I saw it." Brantley said. Shit he's a dude he doesn't get excited about this kinda stuff. Well damn.

"PA is gonna be fun as shit." I said with a smile.

"I know that." Brantley said with a grin.

Brantley and I stayed upstairs for awhile letting Ben and Sarah talk so they could get to know each other a little bit before Thursday.