Chapter Eight; Nicest Kidnapper

Brantley and I listened to Halfway to Heaven, My Kinda Crazy, Kick It In The Sticks, and Fall Into Me. We had been sitting in a comfortable silence until Brantley turned the music off. I sat up reaching in Brantley's sweatpants pocket only to realize that I didn't have my phone.

"I know we said we'd have a chill day but can we go back to my house so I can get dressed and grab my phone?" I asked Brantley.

"I guess that can be allowed." He said smirking.

"You're the best kidnapper ever." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek. His stubble tickled but I didn't mind it to much.

"Come on before I change my mind." He said getting up and pulling me with him. We went back to my house and Sarah was gone; where she went I'm not sure.

"You can do whatever while I change." I said walking upstairs. I didn't hear Brantley say anything so I turned around and he was following me.

"What I really meant was you can stay here while I change." I said pointing to the couch.

"Fine." Brantley said turning around. What has gotten into him today? Taken a picture of my ass, putting his arm around me, and now trying to follow me upstairs when I need to change my clothes? Men I tell ya. When I got in my room I picked my phone up off the floor and I had a text from Sarah saying that she went to go hang out with some friends from work. I text her back and told her I was with Brantley which she already knew. I went to my dresser grabbing a faded old t-shirt. I went to my closet grabbing a random pair of jeans. I took my pjs off and changed into my clothes I walked out of my bedroom throwing my hair up in a messy bun.

"You can come up here now!" I yelled down the steps to BG. I walked into the bathroom turning the sink on so I could brush my teeth. I saw Brantley come up behind me in the mirror so I smiled the best I could with a tooth brush in my mouth. He just shook his head and waited for me to finish brushing my teeth. When I was done I turned around, smacked his chest, and slide past him.

"That was mean." Brantley said behind me.

"I never said I was nice." I said smirking.

"True but paybacks a bitch, angel." He said, I could hear the grin on his face.

"Guess I'll just have to see what happens." I said shrugging.

"Guess so." Brantley said. I slipped my boots on and we were out the door. We got in the truck and instead of going towards Brantley's house we went the other way.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking over at Brantley.

"My mom's. Figured she'd like to see me and maybe you too." He said shrugging.

"Of course she'll wanna see me. She loves me more than you." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"I really am going to pinch that tongue of yours." Brantley said.

"You've been saying that since I was fifteen. You do know I'm twenty four now, right?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes I know how old you." Brantley said glancing at me.

"Just checkin. I mean you've been saying that for nine years and you've never done it." I said smiling.

"Guess I haven't felt like." He said smirking.

"You're an idiot." I said giggling.

"I know you are but what am I?" Brantley said smiling. I busted out laughing and so did Brantley. This man is such a little kid it's ridiculous.