Chapter Nineteen; Woah!

I was halfway down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door so of course I went to open it. I opened the door revealing a nicely dressed Brantley. My eyes wandered up and down before meeting his eyes.

"You gonna check me out or let me in?" Brantley asked smirking.

"I guess I'll let you in. Even though I'd rather look at ya." I said stepping aside to let Brantley in.

"You look beautiful by the way, Angel." Brantley said grabbing me by my waist and pulling him towards me.

"Why thank you. You clean up nicely for a Jefferson Boy." I said smirking. Brantley chuckled and leaned in for a kiss which I gladly returned.

"Woah!" Jake said when he stepped off the stairs. Brantley and I pulled apart and I tried to hide the blush that had creeped onto my face.

"Hey Jake." Brantley said.

"Hey man. Sweet party last night." Jake said nodding.

"Thanks man." Brantley said with a small smile.

"We just keep running into each other at awkward times." Jake said with his attention turned to me.

"This is my house." I said pointing out that fact.

"What did I miss?" Brantley asked.

"You don't wanna know babe." I said looking at Brantley.

"Why don't I?" He asked looking from me to Jake.

"I saw your girlfriend naked." Jake said. Brantley looked at me in complete shock.

"That is not what happened!" I yelled. "I just got out of the shower and I was in a towel walking to me room when I ran into Jake. He did not see me naked." I said explaining what had happened.

"You were naked." Jake said.

"I was not! I was completely covered!" I yelled. I let out a frustrated sigh and crossed my arms.

"Towels don't count as clothes." Jake said.

"Sarah! Come get your dog before I harm his man part!" I yelled up the stairs.

"What are you doing, Jake?" Sarah asked.

"Telling Brantley about what I saw earlier." Jake said smirking. I was about to slap him but Brantley grabbed my hand and I sent him a glare and he grinned.

"You saw Carter in towel. Nothing more. Damn." Sarah said coming downstairs.

"Anyway enough about my girlfriend. Jake I gotta talk to you for second." Brantley said letting go of my hand and giving me a look. I folded my arms to resist slapping Jake.

"Yeah man sure." Jake said following Brantley into the living room.

"He's an ass." I said uncrossing my arms.

"Sometimes." Sarah said smirking.

"I'll never understand it." I said shaking my head.

"Says the one dating a guy with gauges, tattoos, and drives motorcycles." Sarah said eyeballing me.

"Ain't it great?" I asked smiling like a twelve year old girl. Sarah just shook her head at me. Sarah and I went upstairs while the boys talked.