Chapter Thirty Nine; First Concert

After Brantley went to sound check we all just kind of hung out on the bus before the show. I was sitting kind of diagonal from Brantley because I was talking to Sarah. I looked over at Brantley and noticed he was sleeping in his chair. He's worn out? Geez, it was my first time and I'm just fine. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of him. He looks so cute when he's sleeping.. Well he looks cute all the time it's just even more so when he's sleeping.

"What are you gonna do with that picture?" Ben asked with a smirk.

I shurgged, "I don't know. I haven't decided I kinda wanna post it everywhere, but I also kinda wanna keep it for myself." I said.

"You should post that one. You'll have plenty of other times to sneak pictures of him while he's sleeping." Sarah said.

I thought about it for a second and she's right I will have plenty of other times to catch him while he's sleeping, "You're right. This picture is goin everywhere." I said. I heard everyone chuckle as I was posting the picture. I put it on Instagram and Twitter, I deleted my Facebook after this one crazy chick started messaging me asking me if Brantley slept naked and if we had sex like every night of the week. It was right scary so I got rid of Facebook. I heard Brantley's phone buzz since it was just chillin on the table beside him. I got up from my seat and walked over to him and planted myself in his lap.

"What're you doin?" Brantley asked sleepily wrapping his arms around me.

"Sittin on your lap. Am I not allowed?" I asked.

Brantley nodded, "You can." 

I kissed his cheek, "Good, check your phone. I heard it buzz a couple times." I said.

Brantley rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and grabbed his phone, "Did you have to do that?" Brantley asked looking at me.

I nodded, "Yes, I did have to. People want to see your cute face." I said poking his nose.

Brantley shook his head at me, "Payback, Angel. Remember that." He said with a devilous grin.

"I don't mind. I look cute when I sleep, unless I'm sick. You take a picture of me while I'm sick I'll throw up on you." I said pointing my finger at him.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"Don't try me." I said.

Brantley chuckled and we joined in with the conversations floating around. I was in an across the room conversation with Ben when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and stood up immediantly walking off the bus. Once I was outside I answered the phone, "Hello." I answered.

"Hi there. Is this Carter Sanders?" The woman on the other end said.

"This is she, may I ask whose calling?" Carter asked even though she already knew.

"This is Makayla from The Department of Social Services here in Georgia." She said.

"Okay, is this in regards to my application?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. I'd like to schedaule an interview for you next Tuesday at eleven am. If that works for you?" She asked.

"That's perfect. Is the interview for the position I applied for or for another department? I was told that was a possibility." I asked.

"Hold on and I'll check that for you." She said.

"Alright, thank you." I said. I heard the bus door open so I looked back to see Brantley.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

I nodded and had a huge smile on my face, "Perfect." I said.

"Miss. Sanders?" She questioned.