Thirteen Reasons Why (Ezria f...

By katrinaasalvador

A is finished. No, A is not Mona nor Lucas. Not CeCe nor Alison. Not Toby nor Spencer. And no, it’s not Ezra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Cheesy moments with Ezria
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
meep
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
another meep
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
meeeeeep
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
hallo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Christmas chapter!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
last meep of the story
v important meep

Chapter 35

2.3K 60 20
By katrinaasalvador

A/N:

To my dearest readers who thinks that I would stop updating and working on this book, when hell freezes over with flying pigs! :p

I'll never give up on this book so you can count on that! :) I placed the author's note at the beginning becase it's like no one reads it if I place it at the end. I apologize for the long wait (omg 2 weeks???) and since I feel really guilty, I would upload a new chapter (instead of studying for a Physics test damn). I have no plans to put this work on hiatus. The only time I'll stop updating this book is when it's complete! (which is like 10 chapters from now so enjoy it with me! yay)

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 26K+ READS, 600+ VOTES AND 150+ COMMENTS!!11!11!!1!!!1!! omg ilysm guys <3

Read along, pretty liar!

Kat xo

~

I bought this vintage camera in a camera shop last week as a gift for Aria since she took an interest in photography for the past month and now she's using it against me by taking candid photos of me and sometimes when I get the camera from her, it's my turn to assault her. Using the camera to take pictures, of course.

Tonight, I planned for the both of us to just have a simple night with her with our kids and have an do-it-yourself outdoor night movie at our backyard. I know that Aria has always wanted that and now, we get to experience it with the two little bundle of joys we made together because of love.

"What movie shall we watch for tonight?" Aria asked and me being a no-brainer when it comes to movies, I just shrugged.

"It's up to you, my love." I told her and she just grinned.

"How about one animated movie because Alex and Elicia will be with us and one romantic movie?" She suggested with twinkling eyes. She must have really liked that idea.

"Sounds good. I'll just go to the grocery store to buy some food, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Always wear your seatbelt and follow all the traffic rules! I love you, husband and take care!" Aria screamed before I closed the door.

"Yes, mother!" I shouted back, chuckling a bit.

Setting up the projector screen and checking if the projector is functioning perfectly, I checked if the mat and the blankets are sufficient enough for the four of us since it's Fall is approaching so it's a bit chilly and that's the reason why we won't stay for long. I bought tons of chips and soda in cans and some healthy food like bread and tuna spread with red wine and of course, warm water for the tots.

"Is everything good to go now? I'm excited and impatient at the same time and we all know that's a bad combination." Aria giggled and I smiled at her excitedness.

"Everything is almost perfect, I'm just lacking one thing." I said and she pouted.

"What is it?"

"My family beside me." I grinned goofily at her as she giggled some more.

"You're so cliché, Ezra." She retorted back, trying her hardest not to laugh again but she failed miserably. Our now six months old babies are now starting to crawl and they're trying to crawl and plop down the mat looking for warmth.

Flash.

Aria took a picture with the camera and I just smiled. I love the fact that she wants to take pictures and keep it as a memory, even if it wasn't a very big milestone. She's just preserving memories. As the old adage goes, "A picture says a thousand words."

As Aria sat down and cuddled with Alex and Elicia on the ground, I played the first movie and Aria let out a loud laugh.

"Monsters University, huh?"

"It's the most recent animated movie that kids would like so if my little princess and little tiger cub won't like it, I'll blame Google." I joked, which caused her to laugh again.

"Then let's see if Google is right, then."

After an hour and so-so minutes later, the movie ended but I don't think we should continue the outdoor movie night because it's almost below 10 degrees Celsius out and that's not good for Aria nor the kids. After all, it looks like the kids enjoyed the movie because whenever Mike Wazowski would smile, the both of them would let out an inaudible babble which Aria and I called their baby language and of course, Aria being Aria, took a picture of the cute twin moment.

~

Waking up to a new, working day while your wife is sleeping under your numb arm has it's pros and cons. Let's start with the cons.

First, her body stopped my blood circulation in my arms. Second, she makes me want to stay in bed to cuddle and to make love and do anything as long as I don't have to go to work. Third, if I move a single bit, Aria will wake up and she's nasty early in the morning.

The pros?

Waking up to your beautiful wife to a beautiful day.

That's it.

But today, I'm administering a test on Beowulf so I have to go to work today so as meekly as I could, I got out off bed and took a quick shower, dressed up as soon as possible and kissed Aria's forehead. Making sure she won't be worried when she woke up, I wrote a short note for her.

Dearest wife,

I didn't want to wake you up early in the morning so I just left you a note. Don't forget to eat on time and drink you medicines! Kiss our twins for me :)

Your husband.

P.S. The girls will crash at around noon because they don't have classes today!

At around noon while I was checking some students' paper while eating my lunch, Miranda Collins, a student from my period after lunch, entered my room without notice and to say that I was shocked is an understatement.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Collins, how can I help you?" I asked her courteously and wiped my mouth just in case I had any residue of food because that would just be plain embarrassing.

"I just need some help with the lesson, sir." She said in a flirting manner and I almost rolled my eyes. Ah, here it goes.

"Which lesson?"

"Everything, sir." She pouted and it annoyed me so much I wanted to just send her out of my room but of course, I can't do that unless I was being harassed by a student. In this case, she's not yet starting.

"Well, I can't give you a consultation schedule right now, Ms. Collins. If you need to know everything from the beginning, I suggest that you request a tutor while the finals are still months away." I said and was about to send her out until she asked, "Will you be willing to be my tutor?"

I shook my head, no.

"Ms. Collins, I was hired to teach and to be a teacher, not to teach because I'm a tutor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back on these papers. I'll see you after lunch." I dismissed and she went out. Finally.

I heaved a sigh and reached for my phone to call Aria but she's not picking up. After trying to phone her three times, I gave up and just sent a text.

Missing you. Hope you're eating and drinking your medicines! Are the girls at home? E x

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch so I placed my phone inside my pocket, picked up my necessities and headed out of the room to go to my next session.

As usual, Miranda Collins was sitting in front with her floral dress with a plunging neckline and the cardigan she was wearing in my office awhile back? It's gone. I'm actually surprised that the student council body isn't giving her an oral warning about her violations against the dress code.

Not wasting any second, I immediately handed out the test papers to them and while I was distributing, my phone kept on vibrating, indicating that someone is calling me.

When I reached the last student, I excused myself and went outside to look who was calling me and saw Hanna's call ID.

"He-"

"What took you so long to answer?"

"I'm having a class and-"

"No more excuses please, just go to the hospital right now!" Hanna demanded and I could hear ambulance sirens and my imagination ran away with me and started to think of the possible worst case scenarios.

"I can't! I still have to-"

"Aria is in the hospital, okay?"

~

dun dun dunnn lol jk bye ily sorry if it's too short and it's a cliffhanger! Hehhehe sorry

Vote, comment, fan and share!

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 36
*Completed* Toby Cavanaugh and his daughter Lily have been alone for almost 3 years. What happens when Lily finally goes to school and Spencer is her...
51.8K 1.5K 26
*Completed* Sequel to 'It Just Happened' After all the things Spencer and Toby have overcome, fate tests them once again. Spencer and Toby have now...
11.5K 291 21
Sequel to Unconditional Love~Spoby season 7 (WHICH HAS BEEN RE WRITTEN) "What are you doing here?" I ask Toby my hand resting on the door knob as I...
1K 34 21
My take on what happens - Set after season 7 episode 11- When Ezra gets back from South America. All the feelings from Arias point of view. Noel and...