descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 64: 8 Letters

1K 41 77
By shayslater

3 months
It was the day of Maya and Josh's wedding. Everyone was all dressed up neatly. They were on pink and blue dresses and black and gold tuxedos.

They look hot for sure. The girl have twisted crown braids with matching flower crowns.

" Ooh, looking good girls." Riley said as she entered the girls room which the girls were all prepared and just finishing touches.

They all giggled." Frankie, hey, how are you?" Riley asked." I'm good. 2 months now actually." Frankie said placing her hand on her stomach.

Everyone smiled as the hugged Frankie except of Ellia who was at the corner of the room.

Ellia smiled at the group of girls. She smiled to herself before facing the mirror.

She remembered the time when she was pregnant. On how Caleb was so caring and everyone will always go to the charming's mansion to check on Ellia.

Everyone cares." Ellia, come take pictures with us." The girls called. Ellia turned back and smiled before joining them.

After they take some pictures they head out meeting the bride next door. As they came in their jaws dropped.

" Mommy you look beautiful!" Ellia screamed before running in her mother's arms hugging her tight.

" Thanks Baby." Maya said." You look amazing aunt Maya." Lauren said as she hugged her aunt.

" You'll look better when you get Married." Maya said and Lauren smiled." I'm speechless." Ellia said.

" Yeah, your mom did very well on the gown." Maya said to Ellia." Shut up, you're not done yet." Evie said doing Maya's hair.

The girls all giggled as Maya was being scolded by Evie." Don't go crazy on my sister." Mal said crossing her arms pulling Maya into a side hug.

" Shut up." Evie said." What are you? Are you on your period? Oops! You're menopause." Mal teased which made all the girls burst into laughter.

Evie glared at mal." FYI, I'm not menopause, and I'm certainly young. I'm only 39." Evie snapped.

" Basically, almost forty." Mal snapped as everyone burst into laughter again.

" Well excuse me, you're going to be a grandma when Lauren's married in which is 4 months away." Evie said.

" Woah, Woah, Woah, why am I included in your cat fight." Lauren said." At least I'm still young when I have my grandchildren." Mal said.

" You're going to be forty as well. You're just 38 right now." Evie said." You two need to stop." Riley said cutting the two on their little argument.

Evie had started finishing touches on Maya as the girls were on their phones waiting.

After a few minutes, Maya was done and was just doing a photo Shoot with Lauren's amazing team of photographers.

The photographers were all split up in two groups, one was taking pictures of the bride and the bridesmaids while the other one was taking pictures of the groom and groomsmen.

When they had plenty of pictures they proceed to the cathedral. Maya was riding in the limousine with the photographers.

When they reached the cathedral, the reporters were outside with the crowd of auradon.

The photographers came down as the bridesmaids were waiting outside looking gorgeous as ever.

The boys were drooling over them. And some are fan girling. They all stood out amazing.

The photographers take couples of pictures of the bridesmaids before Ben came and walked over to the limousine.

" Are you ready?" Ben asked." I was born ready." Maya answered and Ben smiled before taking Maya's hand guiding her out of the limousine.

When she was out of the limousine, the bridesmaids helped her carry those hundred layered wedding gown and Ben closed the door and the limousine left them.

Everyone was stunned by Maya's beauty. Julia was proud that she was her daughter.

" I still can't believe you're getting married." Mal said to her sister." Me too." Maya said as she hugged her sister and everyone awed.

" Let's get started, shall we?" Ben said and all the girls nodded. The girls started walking down the isle as Maya was left outside with Ben.

" Congratulations again." Ben said." Thanks Ben. Thanks for being an older brother to me." Maya said.

" You're welcome." Ben said then the huge doors opened revealing Maya and Ben. Everyone awed which made Maya feel butterflies in her stomach.

Ben and Maya started walking down the aisle and in every corner, there was photographers taking pictures of her.

As they reached the front of the aisle, Ben let go of Maya." Take good care of my sister, Josh. I trust you." Mal said.

" I'll take care of her as if she was the diamond that can break easily." Josh said." I'm a strong diamond. I'm not fragile." Maya said as they laughed.

" Make sure to keep an eye on her always." Ben said before Josh nodded and Ben and mal went to their seats as Josh and Maya walked to the aisle together, hand in hand.

( A/N: too lazy to write everything )
" You may now, kiss the bride."  The priest said and everyone applauded as Josh take off the Belo and pulled her into a long passionate kiss.

The boys were whistling and cheering while the girls were in tears. Everyone went to the beach for the reception and ate.

The Royal halves and the new core were on the same table sitting beside their partners while eating until Bryce had an amazing idea and start tapping the wine glass with his table knife which signals the married couple to kiss.

The others copied Bryce while laughing." Kiss!" Bryce screamed on top of his lungs.

He's so much fun as a king of auradon. The married couple laughed and kissed each other as they all cheered.

( play the video above )
Lauren leaned her head on Harvey's shoulder as Harvey kissed her forehead.

" We're gonna be like them soon." Harvey whispered to Lauren's ear and Lauren looked at him smiled before pecking his lips.

Hayden and Claire looked at each other wI cheeky smiles on their faces." 1 more month." Hayden said excitedly and Claire nodded before kissing his cheek.

Grayson and Frankie looked at each other with a smile. Grayson landed his eyes on Frankie's stomach and placed his hand on top.

" 8 more months." Frankie said and Grayson had a big smile plastered on his face. He soothed her stomach and kissed Frankie.

Bryce and Kenzie were, you know, making out. Caleb was lost in his gaze looking at Ellia. Ellia noticed and looked at him and to the back and saw Bryce and Kenzie making out.

Her eyes widened and Caleb got curious on what she's looking at. He turned around and his eyes widened.

He stood up and went in front of them and tapped Bryce's shoulder. Bryce shrugged his hand off and continued to make out with Kenzie.

Caleb tapped Bryce's shoulder again in which Bryce got annoyed off." What!-" Bryce quickly shut his mouth when he saw Caleb.

" Get a room. There's a free room right over there." Caleb said and Bryce and Kenzie blushed in embarrassment.

Caleb smiled politely before sitting down.

It was night time and everyone was partying at the beach. Bryce and Kenzie were performing what if while the others danced the night away.

" What if I told you I like you!" Bryce singed on stage and Caleb screamed that lyric on top of his lungs. Ellia stared at him while dancing and having fun.

It's like the world was in slow mo and Ellia was staring at Caleb who was having fun. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Lauren tackled her with a hug.

Ellia quickly turned around to be greeted by Lauren who was all hyped up." Are you drunk?!" Ellia asked.

" What?! No!" Lauren said." Then you must be on drugs." Ellia said and Lauren's eyes widened.

" Nooooo!!" Lauren screamed." Ok, I get it. You don't have to scream. I was just kidding." Ellia laughed and Lauren laughed as well.

" Hey Caleb." Lauren said then after that, the song ended." I'm gonna go." Ellia said and walked out the crowd.

Kenzie came off stage and went to Caleb who was upset." Caleb! Go after her now! Tell her everything. It's the right time." Kenzie said motivating Caleb.

" Tell Ellia what?" Lauren asked." About how he loves her that he was going to propose to her." Kenzie said.

Caleb chased  Ellia and so is the others. Ellia was running to The shore." Ellia wait! I wanna tell you something." Caleb shouted while chasing Ellia. He run faster and held Ellia's wrist and pulled her back.

" I love you. I really really do. Remember the day when I have you a necklace for you to use? There was a ring under the foam. Ellia I was going to propose to you but when you guys went missing, I never had the chance. I loved you from the very start and you know that. I made a mistake and I'm very sorry. When you broke up with me, my heart aches, and when you almost died because of cutting yourself, it Hurts me because I know it was all my fault. I still love you Ellia. I never stopped." Caleb explained and Ellia had tears falling down.

Caleb took out the box that the necklace was placed. He opened the box and removed the foam showing a gorgeous royal blue diamond ring.

Ellia cried and kissed Caleb. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Caleb kissed back wrapping his arms around her.

The squad jumped in joy screaming
'yes' and high fiving each other." I never stopped loving you too." Ellia whispered to Caleb.

They both for a long time." I wanna spend my whole life with you." Ellia said and Caleb grinned ear to ear.

He let go of the hug and kneeled down. It caught all of the people around them.

The parents squeezed through the crowd with their jaws dropped. Julia was clapping jumping in joy.

" Yes." Ellia said with tears. Caleb slide the ring and pulled her into a kiss before hugging each other.

Everyone applauded and cheered. They looked at the crowd who were smiling, clapping, jumping, squealing, and screaming.

The couple laughed as they looked at them. Ellia leaned her head on Caleb's chest as Caleb wrapped her in his arms.

The squad run to them and group hugged." Finally! I've been waiting forever!" Lauren said.

" It takes time." Caleb answered." Just be patient." Ellia added." Is it true what I just heard? That my sunshine is engaged?" Chad asked walking to the group with Evie, Audrey, and Luke.

" So you guys are good?" Luke asked.
" Yeah, why would I say yes if we still aren't ok?" Ellia said sarcastically.

" Very funny. You're just like your mother." Luke said and Evie laughed." I like her. I really really like her as my daughter in law." Audrey said.

" They would make a beautiful talented family." Evie said. Everyone laughed." We would've had that family but...." Ellia trailed off.

Everyone's smile faded." But at least we have each other right?" Ellia added. Caleb nodded kissing her forehead.

Everyone smiled and hugged the couple." Now let's get this party moving!" Kenzie shouted and everyone cheered as they went back on partying.

Everyone cheered Bryce slid the engagement ring to Kenzie. It looks like we have a double engagement for one night.

Finally! Everyone was engaged and also married. It was a fun night for them. Everyone was happy.

1 year later
Maya wasn't feeling well she though of dying but it's impossible. Then it hit her.

Her eyes widened, she called an appointment and rush downstairs." Maya, what's with the rush?" Mal asked stopping Maya.

" Where's Riley?" Maya asked panicking inside then Riley, Josh, Lucas, and the rest came.

" Why are you looking for me?" Riley asked." Come with me. Right now." Maya said frantically.

" I can come with you honey." Josh said." No Josh. I want to tell you something later if it's true." Maya spilled.

Josh and Julia looked at each other confused." We gotta go now." Maya said and Riley just nodded grabbing both of their coats because it's winter and the snow is falling down.

Maya and Riley left leaving everyone confused except for Claire who was smiling. Everyone looked at her confused then Claire pointed to a sleeping baby in Frankie's arms.

Everyone's jaws dropped as Claire giggled and bow down for her being a genius.

Kenzie and Julia started jumping trying not to squeal. Bryce and Josh rolled their eyes." Alright, alright. You can squeal-"  They were cut off by Frankie.

" No, no, no." Frankie said pointing to her baby sleeping peacefully. After a hard time making the baby fall asleep they'll just wake the baby up.

The girls calmed themselves and nodded. On the other side, Maya and Riley rushed to the hospital.

" Maya, what are we doing here?" Riley whispered to Maya while walking through the hallways of the hospital then they stopped.

" Maya what are we doing here?" Riley asked. Maya went to a counter." Appointment with doc Ally." Maya said and the nurse nodded.

" Right this way." The nurse said leading them to doctor Ally's room." Thank you so much." Maya said and the nurse smiled before leaving.

" Obygyn?" Riley asked reading the doctor's profession. Maya rolled her eyes before knocking.

" Come in!" They heard someone so they came in and closed the door." Hey Ally." Maya said then doc a lot looked up with her mouth wide open.

" Maya! Riley! Good to see you again." Ally said standing up from her seat and hugging the two. Maya hugged back but Riley didn't because she was confused as hell.

" I'm confused." Riley admitted and Maya and Ally laughed." It's me. Ally Dawson from college." Ally said then Riley started realising it and her eyes widened.

" No way! It's been so long." Riley said then all of them laughed." Now let's cut to the chase. What's the matter Maya?" Ally asked and Maya seemed nervous.

" I think I'm pregnant. I just want to make everything clear." Maya said." Maya relax. You're married I'm sure your husband will be happy." Ally said.

" You're pregnant?" Riley asked and Maya looked at her like seriously?!
" Go sit here." Ally said patting the bed with an ultrasound machine beside it.

" This might be cold a little." Ally said and Riley chuckled and Maya glared at her.

" Whats with the chuckling?" Ally asked." It's just this is my second time." Maya said and Riley nodded.

" Oh, well congratulations. How old is she?" Ally asked while doing her job." 11 yrs. Old." Maya said and Ally smiled.

" It looks like you're 2 months. Congratulations Maya." Ally said and Maya started tearing up in joy. Riley hugged Maya tight.

" Congratulations peaches! Yyyyyyyyyaaaaayyyyyy!!!" Riley screamed hugging her best friend. Ally smiled as she printed the sonogram and placed it inside an envelope.

" Congratulations Maya. Here's the sonogram." Ally said handing Maya the envelope.

" Thanks ally." Maya said." Call me anytime ok?" Ally said and Maya nodded.

Maya stood up and fixed herself before hugging ally and going home. As Maya and Riley step from the castle door they heard laughing inside.

Inside the castle everyone was laughing at Cayden's cuteness- Frankie and Grayson's son.

Maya and Riley entered the castle and they all had their attention to her. Josh started walking towards her as Riley stepped aside.

" Maya, tell me." Josh said and Maya smiled. She showed Josh the sonogram which Josh was confused.

Maya held Josh's hands." 2 months." Maya said and everyone was shocked. Josh looked straight into  Maya's eyes and smiled.

He pulled her into a kiss before hugging her." Yes!!!!! I'm gonna be a dad to another child!" Josh shouted proudly and everyone cheered and squealed causing Cayden to cry scared.

Frankie carried Cayden as Grayson followed behind going inside the nursery room.

Everyone congratulated the family as Julia hugged her mother tight. After Ellia congratulated them, Ellia went to the nursery room.

She stared at the family trying to calm their baby down. Ellia imagined that she was Frankie. Having a perfect family.

Ellia walked in the room with a smile." Hey." Ellia said making the couple turn around.

" Hey Ellia." They both said. Ellia looked at the crying baby and at the couple." Can I?" Ellia asked politely referring on holding the baby.

They nodded as Frankie handed the baby carefully to Ellia. Ellia smiled as she slowly rocked the baby and singing lullabies.

The baby seemed to start calming down and the couple smiled." We'll leave you with Cayden. The milk is right over there and if you need us we'll be in the living room." Grayson said and Ellia nodded before they left.

As Grayson and Frankie came in the living room Caleb was looking for something or should I say someone.

" Hey, have you guys seen Ellia?" Caleb asked." Yeah, she's in the nursery room with Cayden." Grayson said.

" Thank you." Caleb said before going to the nursery room." Hey bubba, don't cry, I'm here." Caleb heard Ellia's voice.

Caleb leaned at the door way and stared at her wife. Yes, they all got married now.

" You know, I was going to have a baby... but he died in my womb.*sigh* It was crazy, but at least I have the best guy you will ever meet. He's blonde, he's kind, sweet, loving, caring, and he's a great singer and a dancer." Ellia said.

Caleb's heart melted when he heard everything that Ellia said." We had a fight and broke up, but I never stopped loving him and now, we're married." Ellia said.

Caleb smiled and started coming closer to her." And we're expecting a baby right now. Don't tell him yet, I haven't told him." Ellia said as Caleb froze.

Caleb accidentally stepped on a squeaky toy which scared Ellia. Ellia turned around scared holding Cayden tight.

" C-Caleb, how long have you been here?" Ellia asked." Not long enough. Just at the start when you started talking to Cayden." Caleb chuckled.

Cayden fell asleep on Ellia's arms and Caleb smiled caressing the baby's cheek and looking to Ellia.

" Seems like you're going to be a great mother." Caleb said before kissing Ellia's forehead.

" I heard everything. And I'm very happy." Caleb said. Ellia placed Cayden inside the crib carefully.

" How long?" Caleb asked." 2 weeks." Ellia said with a smile. Caleb smiled as he tries not to scream in joy.

He raised his hands up to the air and jumped in joy before tackling Ellia to the floor and kissing her face over and over again.

Ellia giggled." Stop, stop. Please." Ellia managed to let out while laughing.

Caleb laughed as he help her get up." I'm excited." Caleb said and kissed Ellia. They both hugged each other and stayed that way.

" We should tell them." Caleb said excitedly and Ellia laughed as Caleb dragged her out the room.

" Woah, Woah, Woah. What's with the rush?" Kenzie asked stepping in front of Caleb and Ellia.

Caleb grinned." I'm going to be a dad!!!!!" Caleb screamed and jumped in joy. Everyone was starstruck.

" You're going to be A what now?" Kenzie and Lauren asked at the same time." I'm pregnant." Ellia announced.

" Oh, Lord. I'm not ready. Harvey hold me." Lauren called as she had a heavy time breathing. On the other hand, Kenzie fainted.

Everyone was shocked on what happened." Here. You really need to have one of this. Just in case this happens." Caleb said handing Bryce a perfume.

Bryce sprayed the perfume as Kenzie finally woke up. Everyone had their attention on her.

" Wait, you're pregnant? You're actually pregnant. Yes!" Kenzie said hugging the two.

The couple giggled and hugged back, as Caleb and Ellia guess the others to join.

They all look so happy. Finally, they all got married, have kids, expecting, and planning.

It's feels good to see them happy all together. And they all knew that it was time that they knew they were the new generation.

All of them had ups and downs. A Rocky road. It was a rollercoaster ride for them. It was crazy, but you know what, the best part is they stick together.

" We were the new generation." Kenzie said." And we're about to past it to our children." Caleb said with a smile wrapping Ellia in his arms placing his hands on Ellia's stomach.

" It is the best rollercoaster ride ever." Ellia said as she looked up to Caleb and smiled.

" A memory that will last forever." Hayden said." A legend that will be heard." Claire said.

" All across the world." Frankie said." To the whole galaxy." Grayson said.

" A story with a great lesson." Harvey said." With our great responsibilities." Lauren said then looked at her twin.

" They will cherish." Bryce said then all of them looked at each other. They smiled and hugged each other.

I HATE YOU

I LOVE YOU

I MISS YOU

Hey Wittypups! The last chapter.... WOW. This is one of the best book besides from my other books that I have written.

I really enjoyed writing this. This is special and I hope you guys like it.

Wow. I'm very proud that we reached this far. Thank you for all the views, the votes, and all the comments that made me smile and laugh.

You guys are really special to me. I couldn't be here without your support.

Challenge!!
If this chapter is going to have 15 votes! 15 votes and 15 comments, I'll publish my new book.

It's a Bryson/Crynn fanfic.
I'll publish the characters and the plot.

And go vote and comment on my other book  The last puzzle piece.
A Lauren and William fanfic.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 171 4
Seth and Dean have been dating for quite some time now, a long time. Seth then is now pregnant? He was planning on telling Dean but was stop by Tripl...
3.9K 61 6
Y/N has despised George Weasley ever since they arrived at Hogwarts. His pranks and jokes never seemed to impress them. After years of loathing each...
778K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
121K 4.4K 43
Boredom and curiosity can lead to a lot of trouble.