COLDHEARTED MAFIA BOSS

Por GertaMiftari

COMPLETED Clare Dixon thought she couldn't trust anybody but her parents and her best friend Lisa until the... Mais

Editing
Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
SEQUEL OUT!!!!
Instagram
Publishing!!!
Coldhearted Mafia Boss

Chapter 27

3.9K 114 3
Por GertaMiftari

Daemon's POV

"Clare, we have a problem." I told her with an eye roll.

"Oh no, again?" She asked me with an exhausted look.

"My parents are coming over in three hours." I nodded.

I'm sure that it's the thought of my mother to come over once, but my dad probably planned on coming without really asking.

Clare looked at me with one raised brow. "Seriously? This is supposed to be a problem?"

"Yes?" I told her, that rather sounded like a question.

"No, it's not. We can finally see your mother, she's really so cute. I love her." She raved.

"My mother isn't the problem, silly. My 'beloved' father is, I'm sure he is coming here for a reason." I tried to explain.

I don't exactly know why he wants to come, but I think, he finally wants to talk to me about my secrets.

"Daemon, you're an adult. You can tell him your opinion to everything. Even though he's older than you and your dad, you obviously can show him, that he's not as imitating as he used to be." She tried to comfort me.

"You know, I might be the mafia king, but he's even worse than me. Trust me on this." The thought of my dad always made me angry.

"And you can trust me, that the next time he's being mean to you, I will backfire him and make him shut up. I mean, I think he likes me." She shrugged.

Clare has an attitude, that really makes me even more addicted to her. I'm so glad to have her for the rest of my life beside me.

"Oh shoot." She suddenly said.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"What am I supposed to make for dinner?" She asked panicking.

"Uhm, nothing?" I really didn't get her worry.

She slapped my arm and looked at me furiously. I had the urge to laugh, but held it in. My hands wandered to my pocket and took my cellphone out.

I immediately took pictures of her and ran away, while laughing.

"DAEMON THOMPSON, DO NOT MESS WITH ME!" She yelled and threw objects after me.

My stomach hurt from laughing too much. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't even breathe.

"I really hate you sometimes." She rolled her eyes, after I calmed down.

"I know you love me. You prove it to me every single night." I smirked.

I always made jokes like these, because that's how I can make her either blush or annoy her.

"Don't even start with those comments, you pervert. I am going to make delicious dinner and you can do whatever you want to do." She looked at me with big eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked her. "You really look creepy."

"Do you think I've gotten ugly?" She asked me with a serious voice now.

"Don't even start with those comments, Flower." I mocked her.

"Every time you think you're ugly, you get just prettier. Now, look at you. You don't look like a queen, but are a queen. I'm sure all the girls are jealous of you because of your face and your bomb body." How can she think she's ugly, when she's literally gorgeous?

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." She tried to fake-cry.

"You don't believe me?" I asked her shocked.

Clare just turned around and chuckled. I slapped her butt.

"Give me a kiss." I whispered in her ears. She quickly turned her head in my direction and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you more."

2 hours later

After I went to work for two hours and came back home, all I could smell was food.

"Babe? Flower, where are you?" I yelled after I couldn't find her in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Daemon, you're here." She came from the living room. "They are already here."

She was wearing black jeans and a white tight shirt.

"Really? I thought they would come in an hour or so." I told her.

"Doesn't matter. They are in the living room, come. And try to be nice to your dad, babe." She looked at me seriously.

"I'll try, love." I smiled softly at her.

She took my hand in hers and lead me to the living room.

My mother smiled widely at the sight of us together, but my father had his usual expression on his face. Mother got up.

"Daemon, my son. Do you know how happy I am to see you again. Oh lord, you two look so cute together, I hope we'll soon have grandchildren visiting us." My mother told me with a heart melting smile plastered on her face.

I saw Clare blushing a little and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Nice to see you, too, mom."

I kissed her cheek and hugged her petite frame.

"Hello son." My father spoke up, still sitting though.

It came to the point, where I can't even stand his voice. It's harder for me to breathe, when I know, that he is breathing the same air in the same room like me.

"Hello father." I said in a cold way.

"So, I hope you guys are hungry, because I made dinner for us." Clare smiled, but I knew that she just wanted to avoid the awkward moment between me and my father.

"Oh Clare, you didn't have to make such an effort." My mother looked at her with a worried look.

"I hope you like it." She took her hand and went to the kitchen with her.

I wanted to follow them, but my father started talking to me.

"Beautiful wife. Does she really deserve you? You're nothing. I really don't believe in your love." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I went straight to the point.

"We will see later, son." He smirked devilishly.

I'm sure he planned something to destroy me. "If you think of taking her away from me, then you will see what you get from that."

"Oh son, don't think so bad of me." He chuckled devilishly.

I ignored him and went to the kitchen as well. The two most important women in my life looked at me smiling.

I couldn't help, but grin. "It really smells good in here."

In one bowl, there was soup, that was apparently thickened with a blond roux. Then there was a big plate with something I've never heard of, but really looks good.

I sat on my seat and waited for the women to eat. Of course, I wanted to start before my father comes, so I could show him how less I care about him.

"So, let's talk about children. I really would love to see tiny Daemons and Clares. If you don't have time to look after them, I will come as fast as possible and take care of them." She started tearing up, which made my heart beat a little faster.

"We're gonna try, Elaine." Clare suddenly said.

It surprised me, because she wasn't really ready for having kids, even though she was sure, that she wanted to have children with me.

If it came to me, I would have already had at least one child with her by now.

"Please, don't call me by my name. Just call me mom, like your husband does. You're a part of our family now, darling." My mother smiled widely.

I'm sure, that Clare is happy, that she has a really good relationship to my mom, after all she has gotten fooled by her "own family", that turned out not to be her family.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"You've already started without me?" John, my dad asked sarcastically with a chuckle.

Clare got slightly uncomfortable, which made me clench my jaw even more.

"Well, do you want to join us, or not?" I asked him a little irritated.

Instead of answering, he just sat on a free chair, that was right in front of me.

"So Clare, how does my son actually treat you?" Dad asked after a minute of silence.

She looked a little confused, but then she knew, that my father was trying to annoy me.

"Like a queen. I'm so glad to have him in my life." She smiled. "You must be proud of having such a nice and brave son."

My father nodded slowly. "I'm not really sure."

"John, stop talking like that." My mother said through gritted teeth.

"You looked amazing in your wedding dress, honey. That face of yours is really beautiful." Mom tried to change the topic.

"Too beautiful for my son." Dad chuckled.

Daemon, breathe. One, two, three, ok doesn't matter, yell at him.

Clare noticed that I was getting out of control, so she took my hand and caressed it softly.

"I think there are thousands of women, that want to have the husband I have. Oh god, the first time I met him was unforgettable. There was that guy, that wanted to dance with me and I was definitely not going to say yes, not only because he was drunk, but also because he was literally a child, so I declined kindly. Yet, he didn't stop going on my nerves and before I could have handled wrongly, someone was already behind me and told him to get away or he would have some work to do with him. That stranger really sounded dangerous and when I turned around slowly to meet the stranger's face, I thought I saw wrong. This man was the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my life and that man is now my wonderful handsome." Clare held my mother's hand, who was listening with the biggest smile on her face.

"Daemon is such a gentleman. Your love is like written from a novel." My mother smirked at me.

I made a grimace. She never smirked at me like that.

"Let's eat before everything gets cold." I said and started eating.

I was happy, that my father didn't talk the entire time anymore.

After a few little chats my parents were ready to leave, but before they were fully outside my dad turned around.

"Take care of your wife." He winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies,

6k reads. THANK YOU!!!!!💕💕

I still remember the day when I looked at my reads and saw 1k.

What do you think about this chapter?

Also, I want to start editing the first chapters of Coldhearted CEO, because I found quite a few mistakes.

Please keep voting and commenting!

*Sorry for all my grammar mistakes and misspellings!*

Yours truly,
GM

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.3K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
471K 18.6K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
55.6K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
1.2M 40.3K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...