descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 63: Graduation

811 25 26
By shayslater

When everyone was in their graduation gowns they went backstage with the juniors behind the curtains in front of them.

The juniors started humming as the curtains opened and the crowd were whistling.

" Please welcome our graduates." Mrs. Evans introduced and The Royal halves and the new core entered and everyone started clapping.

" Claire Janelle de Vil. Certified Veterinarian." Mrs. Evans said and Claire laughed before stepping forward.

" I chose to be a vet. To help my dad. It's to help not just pets or animals. They are part of a family, and we treat family fair and square." Claire said and everyone clapped as she step backwards.

" Hayden Jacob Friar. The next coach of the tourney team." Mrs. Evans said as Hayden stepped forward.

" Not only, gonna be a coach, but also a husband. To a very special girl. A coach once said to me, follow your heart and dreams, and I followed my heart and dreams. Now, I'm right here. And that coach inspires me to do better. Thanks dad." Hayden said saluting his father with a smile before stepping backwards.

" Grayson Gavin Gaston IV. The one who did an amazing job on choreography." Mrs. Evans said as Grayson stepped forward.

" Dance and choreography is life to me. Dance is like life. It's hard at the beginning but if you trained hard, you'll achieve everything. And that's why I live dancing with the one who I trust the most." Grayson said as he looked at Frankie and stepping backwards.

" Frankie Estelle Facilier. Co-choreographer." Mrs. Evans said.

" You just gotta go through the Rocky road to get to the place you're destined to be. Life has ups and downs that can get you to serious stuff, but one thing for sure it is all worth it." Frankie said before stepping backwards.

" Bryce Xavier Adams. The song writer and singer." Mrs. Evans said.

" As you all know I grew up in the isle. Some Might think that I'm evil, but I'm good. I chose to be a singer because someone told me to listen to my heart. And I did. Thanks a lot dad.* salutes at Ben who saluted back * And I chose to choose good, because it's where the love of my life live." Bryce said as he looked at Kenzie and stepping backwards.

" Mackenzie Feliz Harper. Singer, song writer, dancer, and actress." Mrs. Evans said as Kenzie stepped forward.

" Dancing in Harmony, singing in Harmony. Sounds great am I right? Those two means something a lot to me. It's were I grew up. And it's were I found my one and only." She said and stepped backwards and turned to face Bryce and kissed him.

Everyone whistled and cheered.

" Ellia Chandria Charming. School's drama department president, dancer, and model." Mrs. Evans said proudly.

" Someone once told me that I was born to perform, walk, and lead on stage. And I thank my mom and dad for telling me. Now that I am a graduate I can do what I always am. A professional. But dancing needs music or a song rather. I had the song but I throw it away. Now I'm missing that song. And that it will always be forever in my mind." Ellia said as she glanced at Caleb before stepping backward.

Everyone was in tears.

" Caleb Daniel Harper. Singer, song writer, and a dancer." Mrs. Evans said.

" A song means A lot to me. It's were the music all starts. I'm comparing myself to the music. A music is prepared for a dance.* looks at Ellia then back to the audience* And I can't be a song without a dancer. And that dancer means a lot to me. I had a dancer, but I lost her." Everyone was silent.

Ellia was tearing up and wiping her tears away. When she completely calmed herself, Caleb continued.

" And I want her back. She did things to me that no one else could understand. And that's why I'm here to say sorry.* turns to Ellia * I'm very sorry." Caleb said before stepping backwards as everyone was in awe.

" Harvey Smith Hook. Swim athlete, model, and actor." Mrs. Evans said where everyone cheered.

They noticed he's not there." He left." Frankie said to Lauren. Lauren looked around worried.

" Mr. Hook." Mrs. Evans called. Lauren run away and searched for Harvey. She found him in the pool area in deep thoughts.

" Harvey." Lauren called." Lauren, what are you doing here?" Harvey asked." Looking for you dumbass. What made you think to skip the play and go here?" Lauren asked.

" We're graduates. We're all gonna split up after this. The next morning, we're all in our separate ways." Harvey said.

" Harvey, we're together. We're all together. We all are not gonna break up. My mom and her friends didn't split up right? They stick together and that's what we're gonna do." Lauren said and Harvey nodded.

" Adams! Hook! Get your butts on stage!" They heard Ben called. The two nodded and started running back.

The two entered the stage and everyone applauded." Harvey Smith Hook. Swim athlete, model, and actor." Mrs. Evans said again.

" I learned swimming in the isle where I came from. And swimming with sharks is a bad thing for I can say. But my dad's a pirate and they always say, Ride with the ride and that's what I'm gonna do. I'll do things on what will God gave me.
And right now, God gave me a girl that in willing to spend my life forever." Harvey said and looked at Lauren. Everyone awed.

" Breanna Lauren Adams. Actor, model and school's photographer. Head of the school's year book." Mrs. Evans said.

" As I learned in photography, it takes skills. Capturing memories and keeping it on a paper. Sure, camera has different types but same purpose. It's like us, we are unique, but have the same purposes. To make memories together. And right now, I'm starting a photo album with him." Lauren said as he looked at Harvey and held his hand before showing her engagement ring to everyone.

Just that time, Ben came and fainted as he saw her daughter announcing her getting engage.

Mal laughed as everyone started at Ben who was unconscious. Everyone applauded and cheered for the newly engaged couple.

" I may now call this students, graduates." Mrs. Evans said they all threw their caps to the air.

Everyone from the crowd cheered as it was the last performance of the theatre.

When everyone started going out the theatre their parents came on stage including uncles and aunts.

" You did an amazing job. And congratulations to Lauren and Harvey for getting engaged." Smackle congratulated.

" Kids these days are getting engaged in such a young age." Chad said." You guys proposed to us in their ages too." Jane said.

" Yeah. And you guys are getting mad at your kids for getting engaged too early." Lonnie said.

" I didn't said that." Jay said." Oh really, I remembered you scolding your son when you guys were talking the night before he proposed to Claire." Carlos said.

" I did not. We were talking heart to heart. Man to man." Jay said and Carlos just nodded.

" Mhm. Whatever you say jayman." Carlos said." Will you two stop?" Mal asked pinching both of each other's ear.

" Ow, ow, ow. We'll stop." Carlos said while Jay was just hissing from the pain. Mal nodded and let go of their ears as the two scratched their red ears.

" The play turned out beautiful. It really showed a story." Julia said and the teens laughed and high fives for their success.

" Congratulations guys." Josh and Maya sat the same time." Oh great, their saying everything in unison." Riley said sarcastically.

" We did not." Maya and Josh said again at the same time." Whatever you say." Lucas said.

" Better Shut your mouth huckleberry." They both said again." You two just keep quiet." Charlie said." I'm not gonna say something. I'm going to buy ice cream. I'm out of here." Zay said before leaving.

Everyone laughed and cheered." Let's celebrate." Audrey said." I second that." Luke said and everyone agreed.

Everyone went to the Harper's mansion and partied. Claire was sitting on the couch waiting for Hayden who was getting both of them a drink.

" I'm back." Hayden said sitting beside her holding two red cups. Claire took the other one and take a sip.

" There's no alcohol in this right?" Claire said." Babe, we're on the legal age. We can drink a wine or something. It's nice for a change." Hayden said.

" I don't care if we're legal or not. I'm not drinking any alcoholic beverages." Claire said.

Few moments later, Claire was all hyped getting drunk. She was so drunk she walks wobbly.

" Come on let's go home." Hayden said with a slight chuckle as he carried her all the way to the de Vil's mansion and placed her to bed.

Back the the Harper's mansion
Bryce and Kenzie were at the fire pit with Ellia talking when Caleb walks in.

" Can I join you guys?" He asked." Go head bro. Take a seat." Bryce said and Caleb sat across Ellia.

" What are you guys talking about?" Caleb asked." About Aunt Maya's wedding." Bryce answered.

" We were thinking of what we were gonna perform." Kenzie Said." What about your song " What if " That's a bop." Caleb suggested.

" I already told them that." Ellia said looking to the ground." We were still thinking about it." Kenzie said.

" What are your plans after all of this?" Caleb asked." Rule the auradon properly those because I have no more homework." Bryce said and everyone chuckled.

" Focus on my career." Kenzie said." Clothing line, mom's runway, dance, help Mrs. Evans on running the drama department." Ellia said and smiled to herself.

Caleb can't help but stare at her." Bryce and I have to go somewhere. Bye." Kenzie said as she was pushing Bryce inside the house leaving Caleb and Ellia alone together.

Lauren and Harvey was getting interviewed by Ben at the kitchen." Why did you proposed to my daughter?" Ben asked.

" To get Married and have a peaceful life with her forever." Harvey answered scared.

" dad, you're scaring him." Lauren said as e holder Harvey's hand." I'm just protecting my daughter." Ben said with a very cute pout.

Lauren chuckled and smiled to her dad." I'm not a baby anymore dad. I'm growing up and part if it is getting married." Lauren said.

" And besides. Harvey's a good guy. You know that." Lauren added." I know that. It's just that your not gonna be my princess after you get Married. Cause you're going to be the queen of your own house." Ben explained.

" Ben, let them be. They're growing up." Mal said placing a hand on his shoulder." Besides, they are responsible. They can handle the married life." Maya said butting in the conversation.

" We got all of this under control." Harvey said." Oh really? You have to pay for your house, electricity, needs, stuff for your house, need to sign lots of paper... baby! Babies are expensive, they are sensitive, a really choosy." Ben said smirking.

" We're not even married yet and you're talking about babies?!" Lauren said." Well as soon as you two get Married it will happen eventually." Mal said.

" I agree, they are really expensive." Maya said then Josh came in the kitchen and wrapped Maya in his arms.

" Whats going on here?" Josh asked." Just a little talk about marriage." Maya said.

" Speaking of marriage, I just tot our wedding planner and they all have everything set." Josh said.

" Ooh, please tell me you got me those green centerpiece flowers." Maya said turning around facing Josh.

" I did." Josh said with a smirk." Stop smirking." Maya said before giving Josh a peck on the lips before leaving, leaving Josh dumbfounded.

Josh followed Maya out the kitchen as everyone laughed.

Checking on Grayson and Frankie, they were at the roof top alone together.

Frankie was nervous and sad. How will she tell him?" Frankie, just tell me already." Grayson plead and now Frankie burst into tears.

" Gray, it's not that easy." Frankie cried." Just tell, I'm not going to be mad." Grayson said.

" Even if I tell you and won't get mad. You'll leave me." Frankie said.
" Why would I-" Grayson was cut off.

" Because I'm pregnant. And it's yours." Frankie burster the news. Grayson dropped his jaw as he heard the news.

Frankie dropped on her knees and cried." I'm sorry." Frankie let out. Grayson keeled in front of her and take her hands away from her face.

" Why are you sorry? Frankie were gonna have our very own child." Grayson said smiling.

" I'm gonna be a dad! You're gonna be a mom! We're gonna be parents!" Grayson exclaimed proudly.

" Grayson, we're too young. And were not even married." Frankie said." Then let's get Married." Grayson said with a smile.

" Frankie, let's get Married. Let's make our dreams come true. Us getting married. Us having our own family. Let's make it Real." Grayson said.

" Frankie Estelle Facilier, make me the happiest man alive and marry me." Grayson proposed.

" I would love to make you the happiest man alive." Frankie said before tackling Grayson in a hug.

When they pulled away from each other, Grayson wiped Frankie's tears away and kissed her gently.

While in the backyard at the fire pit. There was an awkward silence between Ellia and Caleb.

All you can hear is the fire and laughter inside the house. Caleb kept on taking glances on Ellia while she was looking at the ground.

" Smores?" Caleb asked politely holding a plate of smores. Ellia looked looked back to the ground.

" I'm not hungry." Ellia answered. Caleb sighed and left. Ellia's eyes followed him until his inside the house.

She sighed and run her hand through her hair, until a minute later, Caleb came back with a box.

He sat down in front of her and gave her the box. Ellia took the box and looked up to him. He gestured her to open the box and she did what she was told to do.

" A hundred and one unopened apology letters I wrote for you." Caleb explained.

Ellia opened the first letter and read it.
Dear Ellia,

            I'm very sorry I cheated on you. I really do. Please forgive me. I don't want you to leave me. I loved you deeply and you know that. I know I made a huge mistake. I'm sorry about all the fights we had. I love you so much. Please come back to me. I'll wait for you no matter how long it is. I owe you an apology. I was delusional that day I kissed Jordyn. My eyes were blurry from crying my eyes out afraid on not seeing you again. I swear she kissed me. All I can think about is you. I thought Jordyn was you and I was wrong. I'm sorry I broke your heart. I'm sorry I let you down. Please forgive me, I love you, and I understand you're never going back to me. Just forgive me and I'll stop.

                         - Sincerely yours, Caleb
A

fter she read it she looked back to Caleb." It takes time for me to forgive you." Ellia said.

" And I will never stop until you forgive me." Caleb said." Thanks for understanding." Ellia said and smiled before standing up with the box full of letters going inside.

Ellia looked back to Caleb who's eyes were following her. She smiled once again before going inside.

Caleb turned his head to the fire pit as the fire became blue and formed in a shape of a heart.

Caleb chuckled and smiled to himself.

Hey wittypups! It's so sad to announce that only one chapter is left before this book is going to an end. I really appreciate all of your
love and support.

Make sure to read all of my books and voting on them. I love you guys A lot. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9K 94 15
Street-centric hurt/comfort and angst and fluff and whatever the hell else one-shots because I can't find any and I need them now.... and I'm sorry b...
6.4K 427 26
Two childhood sweethearts reunited after a long time. One doesn't seem to remember the other , and the other one has her identity hidden while workin...
99.4K 1.7K 12
A guide on how 80s/90s kids lived. Music/celebrities/movies/fashion etc.