The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 42

214 3 0
By HiiPower_333

I keep catching his eyes on me making me smirk at how he would follow my every movement. I would find myself standing still watching him too. We are both complete idiots. Annabel stood infront of me her lips is moving but no sound is reaching my ears. 

"Hey!" She snap her fingers on my face. 

I cringe swating her hand away taring my eyes away from him even though I hesitated twice to even do it. Annabel glared at me not pleased. 

"What?" I asked. 

She follow where my gaze was snapping her eyes back at me with an annoyed look. 

"Can we please focus here?" She spoke irritated. 

"Okay! Sorry. What were you saying?" 

"The blue moon is coming in three days time and we only have one shot at this and if we fail we have to wait until the next blue moon which will be three years from now." She stresses. 

For the past week she's been more stress then the usual, she would ask me to go over what we would do. She would take the book and memorise the spells late at night. I would train in the gym while she read that book that doesn't make sense to me. 

 I grab her hand and took that book from her pulling her away from all the things that is stressing her. 

"Stop over thinking for just a minute and let yourself breathe okay?" I look at her seeing all the worry ease from her mind just for a little while. "Go out for a few hours Annabel I got it here." 

"Really?" A smile form her face. 

"Yes! Go and call Brax." I winked teasing her. 

She gave me a flat look swinging her bag over her shoulder. 

"You're just getting rid of me because you want to be alone with Dominic." She said loud enough for him to hear. 

If he wasn't here looking I would've throw that thick book at her but she skip by and I can see the glimer of amusement hitting her eyes. My eyes land over to Dominic who smirk at me knowingly. 

"Well if you wanted to be alone with me I would've got her out of this room myself." He stood up walking towards me confidently with each stride. 

"Oh please Dominic your ego is suffocating me." I roll my eyes playfully. 

He grinned back reaching out for me, his fingers loop around my jeans tugging me towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"But you love everything I do admit it." He lean his body against mine leaving no space. 

I chuckled my arms wrapped around his waist automatically shaking my head at him. His face inches away from mine and it's the sight I want memorise forever. With him smiling so big that his eyes would squint a bit. 

I do. I love everything he do even the annoying things he does to get a reaction from me. I love it when he stares at me making me completely frozen from his gaze. I love it when he doesn't have to use his ability to figure out what I'm thinking. I love it when he is playful and laughs with me. I love it when he captures his lips with mine creating a perfect moment everytime. I love it when he brush pass me making me hold my breath. I love it when he raise his hand to touch my face. I love it when he doesn't hold back with his feelings when he is angry he shows it and when he is sad he demands it to be felt. To not ignore your feelings but to let it out and feel it. I love it when he leaves me wanting more everytime I'm with him. 

I stare at him in awe trying to get my mind straight but as hard as I try all I could think about is how lips would feel against mine or how his eyes would shine a bit brighter from time to time. 

"I do." I smiled softly answering his answer after a minute pass by. 

I adore every inch of him even the part of himself he hates.

His eyes soften staring down at me. He reach towards my face brushing the strand of hair away from my face holding me close. My eyes lingered around his face while his stay steady staring at me. He lean his forehead against mine making me sigh in relief. 

 "Jessy." He spoke in such a sweet tone it had me sighing in content. "You make me crazy." 

I smiled widely at his word finding happiness in the way he smiles, in the way he touch me softly. An almost innocent way of acting around him made my chest tighten trying to fight against the loud beat in my chest.

"You make me feel things I thought I could never feel." I said honestly.

"You make me crave for you every single day at every hour." He kiss my cheek letting his lips linger against my skin for awhile.

"You make me annoyed at times that I want to fight you just to see that cute frown that you have." He laughed shooting him a playful glare.

"You make me mad at times that all I could do is punch you." I smiled amusingly he laughed in response.

"You make me want to do bad things to you that you would like." He winked leaning and playfully taking my earlobe between his teeth making me gasp softly.

"You make me want something so bad it hurts." My eyes drop to his lips. 

"You make me want to go to every boring ball with you." He grinned making me chuckle remembering the time we spent at the ball. 

"You make me want to forget for a little while as much as I can." I admit for the first time with myself. 

I lift my hand and trace the little beauty spots that marks his jaw line finding no flaw on his skin. 

"You make me want to runaway from all these craziness. From my dad, from yours, from the hunters, from all vampires just you and I can be something perfect." 

Tears hit my eyes daring to be shed hearing his words staring right at him not allowing myself to be seperated from him. I've never felt this need for someone else, that I would cling onto them like they would dissapear. 

"You make me want to let it all go. To let all the anger go." Those words are the words I thought I could never say not for anyone, not for any family I have now. 

I surprise both of us by my comment because everyone who knows me know I've never been the type to let things go not for anybody. I thought revenge is the only thing I have left but when I stand infront of him he makes me question it. Do I really want it? Am I really ready to let it go? 

That's when I figure it all out as we stand here infront of each other I knew that what I'm feeling is not just something I could get rid off. Something I could stop thinking about in time, something I couldn't just brush off and say it's all about the lust for each other. 

I figured it out that these feelings for him is something much deeper than I thought. 

In response to my little confession he slam his lips against mine making my panic ease. I held my breath in fear of my own feelings had me gripping onto him like I'm losing him. 

         ~~//~~//~~

Everyone at the table ate quietly since Michael insisted on having a family meeting while eating dinner. The last time we had dinner as a whole family everything went wrong, some of us aren't fond of pretending to be a normal family eating dinner. For Michael's sake we sucked it up and eat like a normal family talking about how our day went.  

"I heard the CIA and other goverment official is trying to track down all vampires so they could understand it and eliminate it." Luke spoke.

"They are going crazy just like what James knew that would happen. Security camera surround the entire country and I hear more recruits for hunting us down has doubled." Kat shook her head drinking the rest of her red wine. 

"People are going insane and it's going crazier knowing that we exist." Niki said.

"They don't understand us and when people don't understand something they get threatened and they get scared." Michael try to make us understand their point of view telling us not to do anything harsh against them if they do something to us. 

I felt a warm hand place on my bare knees making me jump in shock and nobody missed the action staring at me weirdly. I didn't know what to say to cover up my shock so I stuffed my mouth with lettuce looking away to glare at Dominic secretly. 

His hand began to move up my inner thigh making me clench my jaw tightly. I squeez my legs together trapping his hand to move further. From the corner of my eyes I can see the bastard holding in his laugh at my reaction. I wanted to reach towards him and stab the fork I'm holding on his hand. 

What is he trying to do the little devil. 

His hands got free and ran up my thigh making me gasp as his fingers reach the center. Before anybody could even look at me weirdly again a loud bang of a hand slaming down on the table had us all looking at Oscar. He slam his fork down pushing the chair roughly to stand up. I stare at him concern but he never met my eyes. He clenched his fist storming away from the table without a word. 

I got up quickly rushing after him climbing up the stairs seeing him half way up. 

"Oscar wait." I called out. 

"No Jessy! I am done waiting for you." He shout angerly spinning around to face me. 

My mouth fell open not understanding that anger that is written all over his face. I knew there was a lot more anger and meaning behind those words making me freeze on the step. My stomach began to twist seeing him like this. 

"What's wrong?" Was the stupid question I could think of. 

His eyes became a glossy red as he stared at me, his chest rising up fast trying to control his anger. 

"I tried so hard Jessy." He spoke so brokenly, so sad that it's so out of his character making my throat tightened. "I tried to convince you that I could be the person to make you happy, that I could be the one to make you feel loved. You only saw me as a friend when I see you as the women I could spend my life with. You could never need me the way I need you and I am so stupid to think that I could make you love me this time." He shook his head defeated. 

I bit the insides of my cheeks finding it hard to breathe as I watch pain flicker across his eyes. Pain I thought that could never be there, pain I gave him. My heart dropping fearing of losing him, fearing of never having the same relationship with him, fearing that he hates me. That thought alone had me panicing walking closer to him to grasp on him to not leave my life.  

"I saw you and him." His words seem to echo in the quietness of the house. 

My heart completely stop as I held my breath at the same time. I've never seen him so defeated in my life and it's all because of me. Tears roll down my cheeks the thought of him not being in my life has already made me lose my emotions. 

"This morning I saw you with him and I stood there watching you both thinking how stupid I am to make you love me when you already love someone else." 

I wanted to deny it, I wanted to comfort him and offer him what he wanted to remove that sadness in his eyes. I wanted to tell him that I love him and I can't live without him in my life because he has made it such an easy life to live. 

Before I could even open my mouth he sighed deeply almost a dissapointed look appeared in his eyes. He blink rapidly looking away from me I watch as he walk pass down the stairs. My chest tightened seeing him walk away from me. My feet followed him not wanting him to leave like this, to leave mad at me. 

"I'm sorry." I croaked my voice trembled. 

He reach the front door making my eyes burn with tears that rolled down. His back stiffened hearing me speak up. He opened the door and this time he didn't turn around and pull me into his warm tight embrace that I rely on. This time he walked away from me and this time I see the damage I have cause. I see the pain I've done to him. 

The moment he came back to my life again I needed him more then anything and I let him hold me the way he use to when we were in a relationship. I let him kiss me because I wanted to feel his love for me. I let him say that he loves me because hearing that someone wants me had the pain in my chest vanished. I let him love me deeply when I took and took and gave nothing to him in return. 

I've been hurting him so much when all he has done is make me feel better when everything is going wrong in that day. 

The pain in me is nothing compared to what he is feeling now but I can't help but bite back the sob. I turn to my right seeing everyone at table bowing their head not making eye contact pretending they didn't hear anything. 

I took a deep breath pretending that it didn't hurt. I head upstairs to my room feeling my feet drag on the floor at every step. 

I've been too distracted this few days and our plan is becoming a second priority. It's the time to prepare to strike Lincoln and to take him down soon but all I could think about is the empty feeling that began to form in me. 

The words he spoke had me in tears again finding it hard to breathe. 

I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I can't love you the way you do for me. 

Slowly I sat on my bed drying my tears trying to get my mind to stop replaying that scene of him walking away from me without a single word. My door slowly opened I didn't want to look up from my hand to have to face anyone. 

He kneel infront of me placing his hands on mine I frown deeply as he look up at me blinking away the tears that appeared in my eyes. His eyes softened staring at me, he raised both his hands and wipe my tears away. He kneel infront of me taking both my hands. 

"He'll come back Jessy." Dominic press tender kisses on my fingertips. "It's hard to stay away from you trust me." He shot me a knowing smile making my tears stop slowly staring down at him. 

"I didn't mean to hurt him." I whispered. 

He lift my chin making me stare at him trapped under his gaze looking at him straight in the eyes. A comforting hand that trace on my skin had the pain fade away for alittle while. 

"I know, I know baby." He frown wiping away my tears.

I smile slightly hearing him call me that. I find myself getting lost in his eyes and as much as I try to deny my feelings for him I couldn't. 

The thing I figured out today is that I am in love with him and I think I've been in love with him for some time now, it just took me awhile to realized it. The new feelings had me fearing something I don't quiet understand but right now all I could think about is how much I love this man infront of me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
129K 6.4K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
34.6K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
46.4K 885 35
Dominic Ivan Volkov is the next in line to rule his mafia. running a mafia comes with many things power, strength and your own people. No weakness. U...