Love Me Naked|Dave East

By godesskayy

26 year old Parker Hardware is a successful black woman who strives on her own working as a therapist. Growin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 Part 1
10 Part 2
11
12
13
14
[S/N]
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 Part 1
50 Part 2
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Meet The Author
PSA Part 2
An Update I Guess?
New Story

19

31.1K 849 300
By godesskayy

Parker

Getting ready to head out the door for work, Dave quickly stopped me. Recapping from last night, we made it pretty clear where our relationship stands, and if he wants to be friends, then let him have it. Trust me, deep down inside, I'm still somewhat hurt, even though he did seductive things to me last night.

For some odd reason, I feel like he's hiding more than what I already know.

"Ma, don't forget ya coffee," handing cup to me, he stretched his body as a minty scent escaped from his mouth once he yawned.

"T-Thanks, don't forget to lock up please...tell Kairi good morning when she rises, okay?" turning back towards him, a smirk appeared across his lips which faded into a half smile.

"You know I got it..but, have a good day today mama, keep the cash flowing," wrapping an arm around my hip, he pulled me in and caressed my chin with his finger pulling me towards his lips.

Seeing his eyes lightly close, I pulled away, quickly pulling the door knob, opening it up and heading on the other side.

"Yeah, I'll see you later...call me once you go to closing on the shop..bye," with that being said, I had my coffee in one hand, and my broad handbag in the other.

I swear, when it comes to him, I don't know what it is...he's just something.

****

Riding through town, I heard my phone ring through the speakers on my car. Realizing that it was Regina, I answered.

"Hey love, how you feeling today?" remembering that she took a few days off from work, I hope she feels a bit better about the whole Sean situation.

"I'm feeling better, went out for a morning jog just to clear my mind..did you wanna do something fun tonight?" keeping my hands in motion of the wheel, my eyes were focused on the road.

I giggled lightly before tucking a light strand of hair behind my ear, "Please don't tell me it involves getting drunk and partying cause I'm not trying to deal with a hangover tomorrow on my day off."

She scoffed,"Bitch please..the last thing I need is for Dave to start barking up my tree.."

My body began to feel nervous and my heart was tempted, "Yeah about him.." stopping at the red light, I rested my hand on the arm rest.

"PARKER! Please tell me ya'll ain't calling it quits? Do I gotta go beat some ass cause you KNOW how this heffa rolls. What did he say to you to make you upset?"

"Regina calm your ass down, nobody did nothing to anybody. I know this may sound cliche or even crazy.." my foot began to ease off of the breaks and onto the gas petal.

"Girl, go ahead, it can't be that bad."

I took a deep breathe, "I know we've been talking for a couple weeks and all, but I feel like he doesn't know what he wants."

"What makes you say that?" she questioned.

"I told him to take things slow and I know he's adjusting, but whenever we're together, he just wants to feel up on me at times, and I don't know if that's going too far in the dating stage, is it? We've only been on what, ONE date. Last night he said we're just friends and this morning he tried to kiss me!"

The car was silent for a moment before she spoke, "Chile, maybe he just wants a taste of you and love isn't always a manual P, you just gotta go with what you feel. If you feel like it's going too fast, let him know. The fact that he tried to kiss you this morning after saying ya'll are 'just friends' shows that maybe he's probably in it for sex..."

"But he says sweet-nothings in my ear and he's a nice man Regina! He even brought his daughter to my house to sleep because he thought I was a better example.

"Wait..he got kids?"

"You're missing the point! I just wanna know if I'm qualified to even be his girl. Maybe I'm thinking too hard into this. He just might be using me for sex...Why did I even invited him into my home? Now he's crashing there with HIS daughter who is so adorable.."

"Parker calm down and go talk to him on your break. How you a therapist trying to get love advice from me, bitch your problem should've been solved. Like wassup? Scooby-Do that shit baby girl. It's not hard," I began to laugh at her impression of B. Simone.

"Shut up, good bye," As I pulled up to the parking lot, I parked in my usual spot to turn off the ignition and grab up my stuff.

Just as I was about to head out of my car, I heard someone groan as my door accidentally hit them. Oh dear, please let them be okay. Slowly easing my way out of the car, I looked over to see a tall dark man hunched over.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, here left me help you," grabbing a hold of his hand he leaned back up looking at me.

"D-Don't worry love, I'm fine..." looking down at me he flashed a smile.

Taking in his features, his brown eyes soaking into my soul as his chocolate brown skin melts along with the sun. His purse whites was beyond blinding as he flashed them off. Watching him stand up to his feet, he closed my driver door to get it out of our way.

He wore a nice dark grey buttoned shirt with smooth black pants and a matching tie that had thin white and silver stripes. With the outfit, was a nice belt and some fancy Clarks. On his shoulder, he carried a leather briefcase which I found quite nifty.

"I'm Josh..just moved here not too long ago. I'm doing an internship at the Mental Healthcare facility, do you know which building it's at? I know it's connected to the urgent care."

Damn, well there goes my luck.

"Yeah, I work there, My name's Parker, I work on one of the top floors. Who's your intern?"

"Her name is Marshall Lavont is her name...I hope to make a good impression cause I'll be here for six months."

"Ahh, nice," opening up the back door, I bent over to grab the rest of my belongings.

"Need me to carry anything?"

"Um sure, here hold this," I handed him my bag with information on all my clients.

Closing back that door, my hand opened up the driver's side getting the coffee out of the cup holder closed the door shut. Flinging the bag over my shoulder, I held the coffee cup in my hand before digging in my pocket with the opposite hand to lock the car with my keys.

Soon enough, the two of us began to walk inside the building together.

"You look nice today Parker, I like the attire," he took in my navy blue pencil skirt with a white blouse that had the matching blue poka-dots in them.

My makeup was natural with brown and gold shades among my eyelids. To make the look seem simple, I just applied a champagne lip gloss to my lips.. The look couldn't look any better without my matching navy blue heels, c'mon now. And they were red bottoms honey!

"Thank you Josh, you don't look half bad yourself. Now, the receptionists are the most nosy so anything you do, they are the first to know and spread it like wildfire. Depending on which floor you're assigned to, the first three are nonchalant and keep to themselves but after that, the real fun kicks in and everyone is loud and obnoxious," laughter escaped from our lips as we walked towards the elevator.

Pressing the button before I could, he stepped aside once the doors split open, allowing me to go in first.

"After you..ladies first as always," catching his tongue glide across his lips, I smiled shaking my head.

We're "just friends" right Dave?

Dave

Whipping up some pancakes for Kairi, I didn't want little mama late for daycare while I had to sign off the shop. Shit, I gotta meet Mug tonight anyways..I ain't trying to go back to his foolish ways cause you KNOW I ain't bout that life no more.

"Jiggle drop, you gotta eat so I can take you off to school," noticing her two little pig tails made my heart warm as I dressed her up in a grey Polo knit dress.

The Polo logo was neon green and I had her wearing her little white converse and tiny gold hoops and matching cross necklace. No matter what goes down, if I ain't watching her, God is. Looking down at her, she began eating before I walked over to Parker's fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice to pour her a glass.

"Where are we?" she looked at me confused.

"Daddy's friend is allowing us to hang out here, but I'm gonna take you off to school so I can handle some business, okay?" walking towards her, I sat the glass down beside her once noticing her food was devoured off of her plate.

She took the cup to her head, indulging in the orange juice. Walking back towards the rooms, I checked to see that everything was turned off. Once I was about to exit out of her room, I noticed a picture of her in a picture frame.

Her hair was straight and was smiling in the sun while wearing a white shirt and a jean jacket. Mane, this woman is a beauty, but I just don't wanna hurt shawty. Truth is, ion need Parker in my past. If Mug got me out here doing missions, I'd be crushed to face Parker and tell her I'm dealing again. She'd never talk to me ever again.

"Dadda! We gotta go!" once entering the kitchen, I could see her squirming to leave.

"Alright stinky face, go brush your teeth, the bathroom is right down the hall with your Dora toothbrush in there," before I could say more, she ran off like no tomorrow.

Boy I tell ya, if it ain't one thing about her, it's that she's so humorous.

****

Pulling up to the day care, I helped her out of her Hello Kitty car seat and grabbed her hand as we walked inside. Children were roaming all around the place, like shit! I ain't never have this much energy growing up. Feeling nervous at all the wildness, she held onto my hand tighter.

"Don't worry mamas, you got this. Don't be scared you come here everyday don't you?" kneeling down to her height, my arms pulled her in towards me.

"Billy's a monster."

"What he do?" searching for answers, I soothed her.

"H-He throws toys at me. Daddy I d-don't wike him," I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"We are Brewsters and you know what Brewsters do? We shake off the haters, now come on and shake," shaking my shoulders back and forth, her soft giggles made me smile as she joined in with me.

"Play with your other friends and if he comes near you, tell em 'Make peace and not war' then you share a toy with him. Mrs. Blossom will let me know if anything comes up okay?"

Her bright smile lifted my spirits as I stood back up on my feet getting ready to sign her in.

"Aww, good morning Kairi, how's my little sweet peach doing today?" looking up I saw a light skin girl with blonde hair and some tattoos.

"Hi Ms. April!" she cheesed looking all the way up at her.

"She seems to be in a good mood to see you," I chuckled lightly as I signed her in.

"I'm her advisor and the receptionist. We are assigned twenty kids just to cope with if they ever have trouble socializing or even areas that the teacher is teaching and she may not understand. Hi, I'm April, you must be.." she stuck her hand out for me to shake and I briefly shook it.

"Nice meeting you April, I'm Dave, her father."

"Ohh, I thought that Darrien guy was, he brings her in here all the time. I have yet to actually meet her mother."

Oh word, that's how we running shit Millie?

"I wasn't aware..uh, it was nice meeting ya ma. Hopefully, I get to see your face around more. Don't be afraid to contact me in regard to Kairi."

"Most definitely, yeah! It was nice meeting you, have a good day Dave!"

I took the pen tearing a small piece off of the edge of the paper writing my number down to give to her.

"I'll keep in touch.."

"Please do..Alrighty stinka, I'm gon let you go. Give daddy some love," picking her up, I planted kisses all over her face, giving her a good amount of affection.

I could see April smiling in the corner of my eye before I put Kairi back down.

"Bye Daddy!"

"Bye-bye baybeh girl..see ya April," she soon flashed a smile at me and waved before I made my way out the daycare and onto the meeting.

Oop, seems like they both trynna double cross each other, but lemme sip on the tea sus! 🐸 Do y'all think Parker going over her head about Dave? Jacob sound like a nice little chocolate man who's on her standards😏 April seem okay for now at least. What do you think Dave & Mug's "meeting" gon be about? Should I post another book to keep y'all occupied? I got 8 chapters done for one of them and 3 chapters done for another one 🤷🏽‍♀️ I care up with a new book, but that's still under construction 🚧 Leave your comments! I love reading them! Anyways, we boutta hit 30k BITCH! One last question before I go...should I continue with Regina & Sean's point of view or nah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.9K 31
26 year old Symone Harris is a recovering single mother of her 5 year old son. After his father was shot and killed in a deal gone bad she decided it...
11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...
326K 8.2K 71
*CURRENTLY EDITING* Alisha Carpenter just graduated high school and determined to make her summer amazing before having to move to Atlanta to study a...
40.6K 1K 33
"𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠," 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣...