Love around the corner

By Cornishfanfic

A Jessie J fanfic. More

Love around the corner
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 21

462 13 0
By Cornishfanfic

the door has been broken down.

the inside of the bar was a mess. not one chair is still in one piece, shattered glasses and bottles everywhere.

I looked inside the box where I put all the money but nothing was lost.

I went upstairs to call someone because that's where I left my phone.

it was even worse there. the TV was broken the kitchen in pieces.

on the counter was a note that caught my eye and it read

'don't mess with us, dyke'

I picked it up and what I found under it put me into a stare. the note fell out of my hand and I couldn't move. shocked would be an understatement.

Kevin laid there. his head separated from his body.

I couldn't take it in anymore. I didn't want to deal with any of this. it felt like a bad nightmare.

I picked my phone and instead of calling 911 immediately I called Peter. I just needed someone who can help me and he always knew what to do.

it ringed a few times but then he picked it up.

"Peter Everett"

I wanted to say something but nothing came out. I lost my voice and somehow I lost my mind.

"hello? .. Pip is that you? what's up"

"can you come over now?" I cracked and burst out into sobs.

"on my way. give me a minute"

I guess he sensed that this was serious.

I couldn't be in the mess so I went outside as quickly as possible and collapsed outside of my door.

the questions in my mind ran like crazy

who would do that? what have I done wrong? I don't deserve this. why is this shit always happening to me? how will I clear this? how am I going to rebuild the bar? I need money that I don't have.

who would do this to me?

I finally found my balls and called the police. I told them what I know and then they were on their way.

it was peter who arrived first.

he sat beside me and stroked over my back, trying to be soothingly.

"what has she done?" his question confused me.

"what? who?"

"Jessie."

"oh. no no. it's not her. I just.. the bar.. my apartment.." I just didn't know what or how to speak it out loud. "..it's a mess. someone broke in and destroyed everything."

he searched for any sign that I was kidding. and I really wished I was. but it's the blank truth and realness that hurts.

he got up and vanished inside.

I lost my feeling of time but as he reappeared his face was white.

"oh my god" were the words he let out first.

I sighed but the inside of my chest hurt like bad.

"the bar and your apartment is insured isn't it?"

I slowly shock my head no. I regretted it now. but back then I barely had money and the credit the bank gave me wasn't much.

"holy crap. pip!"

"I know Peter. I fucking know!!”

"ok calm down. the police is on the way right?"

"yes"

and right in that moment some police officers arrived.

they observed the crime scene and asked me a few questions. then I had to follow them to the department. I don't know but police was always scaring me.

"miss O'Brien, I want you to write down people who possibly could hate you."

I looked blankly at him but obeyed. after a few minutes the paper was still blank.

"I don't know sir. I have no idea who can do this to me."

"reasons for this could be everything like wrong words at the wrong time. jealousy of any ex's."

"no my ex girlfriend wouldn't do that. she really wouldn't"

"we have to follow every possibility. are you in a relationship? does you recent lover got ex's who can hate you?"

"I.. I don't know." could it be one of Jessie's ex lovers? maybe her ex boyfriend hated her being into girls too. I really didn't know much about her life or even her in person.

maybe she's a sociopath and ruined my life out of joy? well no that's ridiculous though.

then some names came up in my mind and I write them all down.

I finished and he repeated the names.

"Emilie Smith?"

"my ex. but she left me. but then there's her fiancée. he might have done it if he'd found out that I dated his girl whilst they were together. just for the record I didn't know she had someone else."

he nodded and took notes.

"Ashley Harper?"

"she hated me in highschool and used to take me down because I'm gay"

"have you been in contact recently?"

"haven't seen her since I graduated highschool"

"we have to focus on the recent events miss O'Brien"

"yesterday I had to throw out a few Russian guys who wouldn't want to leave but that's one thing I do at least once a month."

"tell me about the last nights happening"

"I wanted to close the bar punctual because Jessie prepared a dinner and.." I realized I got carried away but then continued "anyway those 5 Russian guys made fun of me and haven't taken me seriously so after trying it the soft way I buzzed the one who seemed like the leader to me with the electro shocker which is totally legal in those circumstances. but that's a normal situation."

he nodded "you mentioned someone called Jessie? what's your relationship?"

I wished I could answer that

"yes. jessica cornish. I don't know officer."

"are you close? how long do you know her? did you and her had sexual contact?"

"we grew close during the past few weeks she's staying in New York. she's from England and working on her new album here"

"are you more than friends?"

"how is that relevant?"

"everything is relevant if it leads us to the one who broke in"

"we slept together last night." I snapped at him.

he nodded and took notes.

"Calvin O'Brien?"

"he's my brother and never could deal with the fact I got this building from my granddad instead if him but he's living in Hawaii so I doubt it was him"

"that's it?"

"can't think of more sir."

another officer came in and I had to answer more questions and questions and questions.

after 5 hours I was allowed to go home but that was the least place I wanted to be.

it was raining outside but that didn't make me not to go to my favorite place. I took the boat to Staten island and sat on my favorite bench. the rain soaking up my clothes. my hair totally wet and rain drops fell from my nose. it could have been tears too I don't know.

again I was at the point where everything is falling apart. this time I have no idea how to solve it. i don't have the money to rebuild the pub. I only just paid off the credit. and I doubt they'll give me another one.

but going back to Hawaii would mean that I failed and gave up and I'm a winner, I don't fail nor give up. I just want to go to sleep and when I wake up this was just a stupid nightmare. I don't want to face the reality.

just then my phone rang. first I wasn't in the mood to answer it but after the third time of going on and off I picked it up.

"O'Brien"

"the police just called me and asked me where I've been this morning. asked me about you and my ex and people who might hate me or people who might hate you. I had to call my producer so he could confirm my alibi that it take so long to get there from yours to the studio. and that I was there punctual. what does he think of me now? do you know that this is going to look bad for me in the public eye when this story leaks? but the worst thing that hurts is that you suspected me to steal things from your apartment or whatever. I trust you and I thought you'd trust me too but apparently you're not.."

before Jessie kept babbling on about her and herself and how this could effect her career I ended the call. I couldn't deal with more blame on me. I know this is all my fault and I could have done better. but there is no going back in time.

so I did what I do best. I ran away from my problems.

AN

getting a little bit dramatic

I got carried away so I wonder where this will end up

enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
669K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
81.3K 3.5K 80
❀️