"Only Yours" ||ⓟⓐⓡⓚ ⓙⓘⓜⓘⓝ ⓕⓕ|...

By HurricaneMaria

FEATURED BY WATTPAD. *side note* 'Please pay attention to the dates or else you might get confused through th... More

Ch#01:My name is Park Jimin
Ch#02: The Day We Met
Ch#03:Deadbeat
Ch#04: I Saw Him Again
Ch#05: Don't Challenge Me
Ch#06: My First Kiss
Ch#07: ABDUCTION
Ch#09: Dungeon
Ch#10: The Torturing Room
Ch#11: The Hunt
New Cover
Ch#12: Escape
Ch#13: Compromise
Ch#14: Memories
Ch#15: Memories (part 2)
Ch#16: Memories (part 3)
THANKINGS
Ch#17: I HAVE MY OWN WAYS
Ch#18: Birthday Bash
Ch#19: Your Lips Tease Me
Ch#20:I Am A MYSTERY
HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎉🎉
Ch#21: The Spoiler
Ch#22: "SEX ON THE BEACH"
Ch#23: Keep It Secret
Ch#24: In your Trance
new cover
Ch#25: "Drowning in Your Love "
Ch#26: Waiting For You
Ch# 27: You Belong to Me
Ch#28: Blue Lies
Ch#29: "Promise"
Ch#30:- "Let Me Enter Your Soul"
Ch#31: The Way You Make Me Feel
Ch#32: Good News!
Ch#33: The Dream
Grand Theft At Seoul
Ch#34: I Trusted You
Ch#35: The Deceiver
Ch#36: Lost You
Ch#37: The Note
Ch#38: It's Over
Ch#39: I'm Fine Without You
Ch#40: Loving You Was Losing Me
Ch#41: Revenge
Ch#42: When I needed You the Most
Ch#43: He Is Just A Memory
Ch#44: Not All Wounds Heal
Ch#45: Found You
Ch#46: You Are My Biggest Fear
Ch#47: It's Not Over
Ch#48: I Still Love You
Ch#49: You Are My Doll
Ch#50: Your Love Is My Victory
Ch#51: I Am A Fool For Loving You
Ch#52: You Still Give Me Goosebumps
Ch#53: It's All Fake Love
Ch#54: Betrayal
Ch#55: You Are Still Mine
Ch#56: I Care For You
Ch#57: Threats
Ch#58: Wish You Loved Me The Same
Ch#59: Your Hand in Mine
Ch#60: The Last Goodbye
Final Chapter: Take Me, I Am Yours
EPILOGUE 1: Like Father Like Daughter!
Epilogue 2: SUGAR DADDY OR SUGAR'S DADDY?
Breaking News!

Ch#08: The Rain

5K 294 24
By HurricaneMaria

It was raining hard and he was dragging you with him. You were all soaked.

▼△▼△▼△▼

Jungkook and Luna ran after Jimin to stop him from the step he was going to take. He was dragging her with him.

Jungkook shouted...
"Jimin hyung..please stop.."
But he was not hearing him..and if he even heard,he didn't care.
She looked behind at Jungkook and Luna. They both were left behind.

" Where is he taking her now...?! What're we gonna do..?!"
Said Luna. She was so much worried for her.

" No idea..let me think..." Jungkook replied in a worried tone.

"Wait...let's talk to Yoongi hyung..Jimin hyung always listens to him..." He at once exclaimed with a hopeful voice.

" Oh yeah...c'mon hurry up..." Said Luna hurrily. She wanted Y/N to come back in a blink.

They both entered the café again due to the heavy rain.
As soon as they entered..Jungkook put out his phone from his jeans' pocket and dialed Yoongi' number.

" The number you have dialed is off at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you..."

As Jungkook dialed his number, he heard a female voice informing him about Yoongi's phone being off.

" What?!?! No way...!!!" He exclaimed out of shock.

" Not right now please hyung...not right now..." He was mumbling.

"What's wrong..?" Luna asked as she saw him in shock.

"His phone is off again..."
He said in disappointment.

▼△▼△▼△▼

"Jimin hyung..please stop.."

You heard kookie screaming behind you both. You looked behind. He and Luna were left behind running after you.
But that senti guy was not giving a damn. He was grabbing your arm so tightly it was hurting.

"Leave my arm...let me go you freakin' moron...!!" You were shouting at him but it seemed like he was not hearing a word.

He dragged you to his grayish black Mercedes Benz GL 300 4MATIC ..opened the back door,and threw you in the back seat as he also entered there.

He started to unbuckle his belt and you got stunned. For a moment you thought he really was going to fuck you right there..but the next thing he did was kind of unbelievable.
He started to tie up your hands from behind with that belt. You tried to protest but he slapped you so hard your face slammed with the side wall of the wagon revealing stars next to your eyes.
Your hands were tied very roughly and firmly.
He then got up and shut the door behind you with a bang..moved to the front door,opened it...sat on front seat and started the wagon. His each and every move had a style.

"Where are you taking me..??" You screamed.

"You're still alive...??? I thought you must have been died after tasting such a strong slap..."
He sneered while focusing on the drive.

"Listen Mr.Park Jimin....I'm not gon' let you do what you want....!!" You said in a warning tone.
But he didn't care about what you said like he didn't hear a single word.

The rain was quite heavy and he was running the wagon very fast at strange,unknown routes.

*Oh God...please save my life..please..!!* You prayed in your heart.

The wagon was now passing through a forest type place. It felt quite creepy due to the heavy rainfall and the evening time.

Then you saw a huge mansion..

*In such kinda place..???*
You thought. He slowed down the speed.
A guard rushed from inside to open the gate made of iron bars.
Jimin stopped the wagon in the porch..opened the door and got out of his seat.
He came to the back door and opened it. Then he grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the wagon.

He entered the huge hall dragging you with him. You were protesting hard.

He was now passing through a long corridor at the end of which you saw a door. He reached the door and unlocked the bolt.

There was dark inside..deep black.
He dragged you downstairs. You could see nothing..you could do nothing..save for being dragged after him.

Then he threw you on the floor. After a few seconds..a bulb lit up and you saw his soaked body in dim white light. It seemed like moonlight..
lighting up the basement. Then you ran your glance around the basement.
It seemed to be a study room by its appearance as so many bookshelves and closets with glass doors were there..
But.....
Two of the closets were ironic..and seemed quite different from the others
*strange...*
You thought while standing up.

You were observing the basement when Jimin's voice pulled you out of your thought....

"Now.........what did you say at the café..?????
Blessed with hands and feet...!!!!"
You were looking at him with eagle eye..contemplating..
What was he going to say next..?
What was he going to do next..?
Did he really get your words..?
So many questions raised in your mind at a time. Jimin continued.....

"Now I dare you.....to come and FUCK ME WITH YOUR FOOT....!!!"
He said snidely.
And you gulped..he really got it. You had said those words in rage without thinking about the consequences.

He came to you and started to untie your hands..wrapping his arms around you.
His body was touching yours. There was less than even an inch distance between the lips of yours and his.You felt the warmth of his breaths on your lips.
Him being this close to you again, was making you stun..unable to think anything.

He untied your hands and left you free..then said..

"Come on..what're you waitin' for...??
Let me see how strong and courageous you are...!!!" He said with a mocking tone.

You didn't answer him..instead..you tried to run away.
But...
He was quicker than you. He grabbed your arm and pushed you back to the floor again.
"Argh.."
You let out a low scream. You were facing the floor.
You got up. He came up to you and placed a wet cloth on your mouth. You didn't know from where did he take that.
You tried to protest but with every single passing moment..your protests got weaker and weaker..till you totally got out of senses.

And...

When you came in senses,you found yourself on a chair tied with ropes. Your mouth was taped.

You blinked for a couple of times to look clearly and what you found was Jimin sitting on another chair at just a couple of steps...staring at you...

"Woke up finally..??"
He said in a spot voice.

You just looked at him aggressively, because you could say nothing..could do nothing.

He then stood up from his chair and came to you.
He bowed a bit to you..placing his hands on the arms of the chair..face at just a few inches distance..looking straight in your eyes with piercing gaze..

"Listen carefully Fighty...it's no use to protest against my prison. You can go nowhere. The walls of this basement are sound proof..and the door is dent proof..
So...it's in vain how much you scream..shout or call for help. It's in vain how much you try to break the door.
Plus...
I've abducted you...means I'm to tell you what to do..and you have to do what I tell you...okay...?!
Put all this in your mind and try not to think about any insurgence.."

He was saying that in a very cold tone.
You were not among the girls who easily get scared...but there was something in his stares...in his voice...in his words...that was startling you.
He then removed the tape from your mouth and said...

"I'm done...now feel free to say anything.."
And turned to go back when your words stopped him...

" What do want from me...???"
You asked him...you were really curious to know what the hell he was going to do with you.

He turned to you again and said....

" I want you to beg me to spare your life...I want you crave in front of me for at least one breath of peace..you had said that you were gonna do what I couldn't imagine..just watch...I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do that you can't imagine even in your dreams.. "

He hissed like a snake....
His words were harsh and tone so rough..
Shivers ran down your spine hearing him spitting those hateful words.
He didn't let you say any other word and left the basement.

But for you it was not a basement...
It was a DUNGEON.

▼△▼△▼△▼

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
47.5K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
70.2K 3.1K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
463K 25.5K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...