The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

Par Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... Plus

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 50-Marking

1K 25 7
Par Writergirlsoccer

Second to last chapter!! This book certainly came a long way. I never imagined that it would get as many reads as it has. Vote and Comment!!!~Writergirlsoccer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin's P.O.V.

I landed hard on my back. I, luckily, landed in a clear place. A skeleton solider strikes at us with it's sword. I quickly rolled over causing the sword to strike the ground. The sword was stuck in the ground. I got to it first and cut the skeleton in half. More came at me.

I looked around. I couldn't see anyone. Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw Ella. She was on her back with her eyes shut. I fought my way over to her. She started to twitch. A look of pain was on her face.

Skeletons tried to attack. I fought them off. I didn't let them get near Ella. She was still twitching. The skeletons stopped attacking us and went for others. I knelt by Ella. She was still breathing. I checked her pulse. It was hard to find it because it is so soft. Her heart was racing. Her face tightened. She was in great pain.

The pain from not marking her. She's dying. I think. I have to mark her. If I don't, she'll never awaken.

I lift her up slightly. I put my face close to her neck. I allowed my canines to brush her skin. I searched for a spot to mark her. Once I found it I took a deep breath. My canines broke the skin and went deep into her veins. Once the process was done I pulled back and licked the wound, causing it to heal.

Her eyes opened slowly. She smiled weakly. Her face fell as quickly as it came. "Where are the others?" She asked, her voice barley audible.

"I don't know." I answer.

Ella's P.O.V.

I knew I landed hard on my head. I felt something cut part of it as I fell. I started to lose consciousness.

You're going to pay for trying to stop me. Tristan said in a raspy voice. He was talking to me through telepathy. I will crush your mind.

I felt my brain ripping apart. The pain made my body twitch and my face to tighten. I was unable to move otherwise. He was preventing me from doing anything. He was going to make sure I died.

I felt a familiar warmth kneel next to my cold, twitching body. Dustin checks my breathing and heart rate. He lifted me up and I felt something familiar brush against my neck. I felt afraid yet safe. Teeth dug into my flesh and into my blood steam.

Calm down Eleanor. You are in safe hands. Said the voice soothingly.

What's happening? I asked.

Dustin is marking you. If he wasn't, you'll be dead in a matter of seconds. Most of the pain you feel is from your body dying from not being marked. This might happen to Dustin  if you don't mark him. The voice explained.

Why is my body dying from not being marked? I asked.

In werewolf history, if you find your mate you must mark them before the full cycle of the moon. If you don't, your mate's body will start to die of a broken heart. Once you are mated you are to be only with your mate for the rest of eternity. It explains.

What happened if you leave your mate? I asked. I was curious to find out everything I can about mating while I have the chance.

If you leave your mate then you are never to be together again. The mark is broken if you kiss someone else. If this happens you are never able to mark another ever again. It says solemnly.

I felt the teeth leave my veins. Dustin's tongue brushed against the wound and it started to heal. I opened my eyes and smiled weakly at him. I was still weak.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"I don't know." He answered.

"We have to find them." I start to stand up. My legs give way as I grab the back of my head.

Dustin caught me before I could fall. "You can't walk." He said. He put me on his back and started running.

I cleared my mind and searched for the others' thoughts. Help! Shrieked a girl's thoughts. It was Bella. I looked around and saw her surrounded by the skeletons.

"Over there." I said urgently.

Dustin raced to the direction I pointed to. He pulled out a sword. I jumped off his back and he attacked the skeletons. I pulled out my pocket knife. I got up. I had to steady myself at first. Then I raced in to attack. I broke into the center and protected Bella directly.One of the skeletons dropped it's sword. I picked it up and gave it to Bella.

"I can't fight." Bella said.

"Use your instincts. They'll guide you." I told her.

We were back to back as we fought them. Moments later, the skeletons attacking Bella were gone. I started to fall. Bella grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. Dustin ran over to us.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked.

"Just need some of my strength back. I'll be fine." I reassured her. I looked over at Dustin. "I think I'll be good to walk."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. That'll help me regain my strength." I started to walk off. I tuned my ears into finding either Harry or Logan.

Dustin's P.O.V.

Bella leaned over and whispered into my ear. "What happened? Why is she so weak?"

"She had to go through a lot of pain." I told her.

I looked at the spot where I marked Ella. Bella must have caught my gaze. "Did you mark her?" I look at her with confusion. "I read a lot of werewolf books." She explained. "So did you?"

"I had to. She was dying from it." I look down. "Do you think she's mad at me?"

"Why would she be mad?" Bella asked.

"First I didn't tell her about the dangers of marking. Then Tristan told her that I was afraid to mark her. Finally I do mark her." I say guiltily.

We look over at Ella. She was concentrating on finding Logan and Harry's voices.

Bella's voice broke the silence. "I don't think she was mad at you because you were afraid to mark her. I think she was mad because you didn't tell her. She told me she never met someone who cared about her as much as you. She said you're the only one who was actually able to comfort her and make her feel safe and loved."

I look at her with astonishment. "She said that?"

"Yeah." Bella said.

"I found them." Ella said.

We ran to her side. She pointed in two different directions. Opposite sides of the clearing.

"Ella and I will go get Logan." I started.

"Bella doesn't stand a chance against the skeletons. Either way I need to get Harry that way he won't try to kill one of you if he smells blood." Ella interrupted.

"Ella and I will get Harry. Dustin you get Logan." Bella said.

The two girls ran towards the river where Harry was. I ran the opposite way to get to Logan.

Ella's P.O.V.

Bella and I attacked as many as the skeletons as we could as we made our way to Harry. If we were alone, we'd die in an instant, I am still weak from nearly dying and Bella has never used a sword before.

We finally made it to Harry. He was looking around at the surrounding dead bodies. Blood fled their bodies. Harry's mouth was watering. He was craving the blood.

"Harry." I get him out of his trance.

He looks over at us. He sets his sights on Bella. He licks his lips. I look over at her. Her arm was bleeding. I Bite down on my tongue. I do this when I'm around blood. Harry lunged at her. I pushed her out of the way and Harry knocked me down instead. He pins me down. He sniffs the air. He turns my head and licks his lips at the sight of part of my neck.

"Why is he looking at you like that? You don't have blood." Bella panicked.

"I do. I'll explain later." I yell. Harry bent down to suck my blood. He lets go of one of my arms. I show him the silver bracelet. He stops in his tracks.

"Julie." He says.

"No. But I'll end up with her fate if you don't gain control." I told him, my voice was soft but serious.

He gets off and helps me up. I walk over and take the bandanna off of a dead vampire. I clean it off and hand it to Harry. He wraps it around the front of his face tightly.

No! Logan's voice screamed in my mind. Fear rushed over me. I start running without a second thought. I'm not letting anyone else die tonight besides myself.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I found Logan easily. He had been fighting the skeletons. I run in and help him.

"Where are the others?" He asks.

"Getting Harry. Bella is with Ella." I tell him.

"Good. She's in good hands." Logan sighs.

"Uh, not exactly." I admit.

"What do you mean?" Logan asks.

"Ella's weak from the crash and from nearly dying. Harry is probably the only good fighter there at the moment." I say.

"Since Ella's still alive I'm guessing you marked each other." Logan says.

"Not exactly." I start. "She didn't mark me yet."

"We need her to. If we don't you'll start to die." Logan says.

We turn and start running to Ella, Bella, and Harry. My breathing started to get tighter. I started to get dizzy. My vision turned blurry. I fell to the ground.

"No!" Yelled Logan.

I looked up and saw a blurry figure. By the sword it was holding I knew it was a skeleton. I drew up it's sword and started to bring it down. Something tackled the skeleton, causing it to break apart. The thing that saved me knelled down beside me.

"You okay wolf boy?" It asked in a sort of harsh tone.

The symptoms were getting worse. "I'm dying." I say, my voice very audible.

Logan knelt beside me. "She won't make it in time. She should still be too weak."

"Who?" Asked the person who saved me.

"Ella. She needs to mark him." Logan explains.

The figure turns to me. His voice was harsh. "You marked my baby sister?"

"I had to save her life." I say.

His voice was softer this time. "You saved me sister?"

I smiled. I coughed as I answered. "Countless times."

Ella's P.O.V.

The three of us were running as fast as we could. I was still weak so I was unable to run as fast as usual. Bella was running fast for a mortal, but still was a bit slower then me. Harry could run at full vampire speed, but stayed at mortal full speed. Harry fought off most of the skeletons as we ran.

We ended up by them. Logan and, surprisingly, Damien. Dustin was on the ground. I rushed to his side.

He smiled. "Ella." He said weakly.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm dying." he said. His face turned to a frown. "You have to mark me."

He takes my hand. This is why I was afraid to mark you. I didn't want you to go through the pain of marking me and having to be with me for the rest of your life. I didn't want to force u to do anything you didn't have to. I wanted you to live a long happy life with someone you truly love, not someone you were forced to be with. He thought.

I truly love you. As you said before, your mate is someone you are destined to be with. We were destined to be with each other. Even if it took hundreds of years for me to find you. I send my thoughts to him.

"I'll do anything for you. No matter what the cost, I'll do anything for you." I whisper.

His grip tightens. "As will I." His grip starts to loosen and his eyes start to shut. He was going into the light.

I lift up the upper half of his body. I let my fangs to brush against his neck. I find the perfect spot. I thrust my fangs into his veins. I start to suck some of the blood. I knew I was suppose to. I felt as if part of me was going into him.

I felt someone grab my hand. It was tense and a bit sweaty. I recognized it as Logan's hand. I felt the temptation to continue sucking Dustin's blood. My heart was taking over the temptation. I pulled away. Blood started running from the wound. I licked it and it began to heal.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and smiled. I look at something behind Ella. It was a giant beam made of black energy and it was heading right for us. I pulled her close to  me. We hear a scream. We turn and see Ella's brother. He was on the ground. Ella gets up and goes to him.

"Damien?" She asked, wishing for a response.

I go next to Ella. Damien opens his eyes slightly. "Protect my baby sister." He stops moving. He is dead. Tears started flowing from Ella's eyes. She closed Damien's eyes. She kisses his forehead and then stands up.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Tristan could kill me if he wants. But when he attacked someone I love, then his death is guaranteed." She said coldly. "I must fulfill my destiny and avenge my brother."

"You're still to weak." Logan said.

"I'll give her some of my strength." I volunteer.

Ella and I face each other. I take both her hands. I take a deep breath and breath out my power into her. This is a very special skill that only mates can do. As soon as the process is down I fall to the ground. She kneels beside me.

"I'll be fine." I reassure her.

"In case I don't come back alive." She leans in and kisses my lips. She looks me in the eyes, inches from my face. "You will always be my guardian angel. but now is the time that you have to set me free and let me complete my destiny."

"This is apart of who you are. But know that you'll always be in my heart." I give her one last kiss.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

507 30 30
Just when Elyse thought her life would be calm and normal, the mood goddess throws a wrench in her plans. She finds out her true identity. Will the n...
133K 7.5K 83
He was like an anchor; my anchor. He pulled me back to reality whenever I was straying up into the clouds. ••• Alison Grey is trekking across terri...
202K 9K 61
Ella Reed is the daughter of the powerful, ruthless and controlling Alpha Alexander Reed - and the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Ella li...
222K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...