Being a Daddy's Girl {ON HOLD}

By Teprika2417

Quincy and SynΓ―a face new difficulties and tag along more people along the way. Things get crazier, see how e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 29

Chapter 7

4.2K 113 5
By Teprika2417

"Daddy", I was about to pull my gun out but then he took off the mask and it was my cousin Dedrick. "Haha we fooled you"

"Don't do that no more you almost died"

"My bad bruh I just wanted to see my little cousin now that she's back. You need to spend a day with me, you gone have a whole bunch of fun"

"Hey Dedrick", Synia came out the bathroom and walked up to him giving him a hug.

"What up girl I ain't seen you since you was bigger. Why you so skinny?"

"Stress kept me from eating"

"I'm happy May is better but you need to eat something. You look unhealthy or like somebody just sucked a bunch of fat from you"

"Thank you so much Dedrick for that good word about my weight", Syn said being sarcastic.

"Hey anything to help. May come on you're staying with me for a week"

"Noo. I want mommy", she went and ran behind Synia almost making her fall over.

"Whooaa. What's the matter May? You've been attatched every since we left Houston", I said picking her up.

"No I want mommy", she fought her way down and went back to Synia.

"Baby what's the matter?", she asked squatting down in front of her.

"It's just...I missed you a lot. I don't want to stay without you"

"Alright baby I won't leave you. Umm it's getting late so let's go", Synïa said standing up holding her hand.

"Wait. Mayanna you don't miss me?"

"How could I miss my craziest cousin in the world. I miss you but I don't want to me without my mommy at night"

"What about your dad?", I asked acting offended

"You always leave at night. Mommy's always there to tuck me in and she's always there when I wake up. I'm surprised you're here right now. You didn't have to work?", when she said my heart almost broke and then they left

"Dang I ain't every hard get talk like that. What happened?", Dedrick asked after they walked off

"Bro, I don't even know. I need to talk to her though. I'm not digging the tension"

"Yeah you need to, and fast,p. But what you finna go do?"

"Go home. I gotta get up and go to work in the morning and I have too work all day. Chauncey got on my a** as soon as he v walked on and saw me"

"He needa chill out tho cause he was gone for how long getting married and on a honeymoon. Yo daughter was sick and on her death need. Yo reason is better than his so he needa chill out"

"For real tho. Well I'm finna go to the house and talk to Mayanna and then get ready for tomorrow"

"Aight holla at me", I dapped him up and then I locked the studio and drove home

SYNÏA'S POV

"Mayanna go get on the tub and I'll make us some chili dogs and we need to talk"

"Okay", she grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen and got the chili and got dogs I got on the way back to the hotel. I made Mayanna's plate and she came out with her stuffed Debbie doll and say down at the table. I put her late in front of her and said grace and ate.

"Now Mayanna, what's going on?"

"Nothing"

"I'm your mother and I can see straight through that. Now tell me, what's the matter?"

"Well when we were in the car before the accident I was thinking about the three of us being together but then I would see bruises on your body and you were crying, then you were in the hospital. And daddy makes you cry a lot", I can't believe she knew all of that

"May it's okay"

"No it's not. I bet he's the v reason we're not at home to. I heard you screaming stop but I just pretended I was asleep. Mommy you're beautiful and awesome, you don't have to go through that. That's what I learned with granny when she was talking to aunty Rita"

"I'm sorry you heard that baby but mommy's fine and I have you safe with me and everything is okay. I don't want you to worry about me and your father, I have that. Your birthday is coming up and I want you to focus on that . So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go to the waterpark. We had fun the last time and I had fun playing with Bubba, he's like a little brother and DR is like my older sister"

"Awe you want a sibling?"

"Yeah, you're still young enough to have one"

"Girl I can have a whole lot I'm so young, but daddy isn't acting right so..."

"I know, I like being the only child anyway. I'm spoiled and y'all give me everything I want. A baby would just get in the way of that"

"Uh huh you lil spoiled brat", I said laughing. We finished eating and then she got in the bed.

I cleaned up and I got in the bed. Just before I closed my eyes I got a text from Quincy.

TEXT MODE

Quinn: "How's May??"

Me: "I gotta talk to you about it....I'm finna go to sleep, I'll ttyl"

Quinn: "Aight goodnight"

TEXT MODE OVER

I didn't feel like texting him back so I just put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

IN THE MORNING

"Mommy what are we doing today?", May asked waking me up.

"Dance studio. I'm going to be there all day today. You gone stay with me?"

"Yeah"

"Alright go change into your clothes while I get in the shower", I said getting up from the bed.

"Okay"

I got a dance half shirt with some tights, and I got in the shower. I put my hair in a ponytail and I walked back in the room to see May dressed and on her phone.

"Come on we bed to get some fruit and waters before we go to the dance studio"

"Mommy are we going to practice ballet or hip hop?"

"Whay you wanna do?", I asked taking some medicine for my stomach

"Ballet. Oh and can we call Ms. Erica and see if DD can come?"

"Actually we're going to have a grand opening on Friday so everybody can come"

"Okay, well let's practice hip hop. I don't want to be ahead of everybody else"

"Alrighty ma'am"

"Okay. Eat some fruit and drink some water. I wanted her to be healthy and not eat so much junk food. Especially if weree going to be danceing a lot now"

*

"Mommy I want pizza", she said looking at the food

"You can have some soup or some salad. We're eating healthy, I don't want you to keep eating all that junk food and then tonight I'll make some nachos.

"Okay"

We sat down to finish eating, then we went back to the studio. I helped May stretch as we waited for the ladies to come in.

As of now, Mayanna and dance are my life. It's keeping me out of trouble and it's fun. I haven't talked to a lot of people but I need to talk to Quincy about this grand opening.

Some of the strippers from Babes can come, little kids can come, people that just want to dance, will be able to do just that, dance. I want my dance studio to be welcoming to everybody who just wants to dance.

*

"Mommy I'm tired", Mayanna said drinking some water sitting down at the bar.

"It's alright, sit down and drink some water. It's some fruit in the mini fridge back there", she got some grapes and I called Quinn.

PHONE CALL

Me: "Quinn we need to talk about this grand opening ASAP and we need to talk about May. Call me when you get this message"

END OF PHONE CALL

I already know what he doing. Oh well, I need to get with Tracy and Bubba to see what's going on with them. I miss my little munchkin, and Tracy and I have a whole bunch of catching up to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

NO COMMENTS OR VOTED THAT NEED TO BE MEET BUY ST COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME. I LOVE IT...I LIKE KNOWING HOW Y'ALL FEEL

IM SORRY 4 THA WAIT BUT I JUST FOUND A BETTER WAY 4 ME 2 UPDATE QUICKER SO LET'S C HOW IT GOES

C YA NEXT CHAPTER

~Teprika2417

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.2K 36
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
54.7K 2.6K 168
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
150K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

372K 14.2K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...