descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

54: Hold on

554 26 9
By shayslater

Ellia's POV
As I went back inside the house after seeing Caleb, I lean my body to the Ellia and slide down and cried.

As the the lighting flashed I covered my ears. Lauren saw me and quickly went up to me.

" I can't do it. I can't talk to him." I said and Lauren pulled me in a hug." Stop crying. Please." Lauren comforted.

______________________________________

I woke up 8 in the evening. As usual, to cool my mind off, I went for a jogging.

As I jog, I was having flashbacks of when Caleb and I were on our dates. It brings back a lot of memories.

I know it's so low of me to be in a miserable state for just a guy who kissed another girl and flirt with another girl.

It's not only about that, I lost my baby, And it hurts to know that after finding out about it, I found out he cheated on me.

I stopped over to the small brick barrier and looked at the sea. Clear and peaceful.

I inhaled the fresh air and exhaled all the drama in life. I went to an old warehouse and there I stood in the middle.

I saw boxing gloves and a punching bag. I walked over and put them on. I punch the punching bag with all my strength and it felt good.

I started punching it rapidly letting all my anger out. Screaming, punching, kicking. I did it all but at the last punch, I stopped.

Kill yourself.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

A voice convinced me. I run out the warehouse and went back to my house. I rushed to the kitchen and quickly found a blade.

I held it up and stared at it for awhile and hid it inside my pocket as mom entered the kitchen.

I walked over to mom and hugged her tight." What's wrong?" Mom asked." I love you." I said before running up to my room and locking it.

I went to my bathroom and sat on the floor before bursting into tears.

Do it.

I can't.

Do it.

I can't.

Do it.

The voice said again. I looked at my wrist and at the blade.

______________________________________

Caleb's POV

I went to the Charmings mansion. I don't care if they won't let me in but I'm going inside and talk to Ellia.

I knocked on the door and Evie replied." Caleb, what are you doing here?" Evie asked.

" Where is she?" I asked." She doesn't want to talk to you Caleb." Evie said.

" I know but I don't care. I need to talk to her." I said going inside." Have it your way." Evie gave up.

I went up to her room and tried to open it but it's locked. I knocked at the door for multiple times and no one answered.

Play video above

This is getting me worried." Ellia open up. Ellia. Ellia open up. I know you can hear me. Open up!" I knocked on the door and tried to open it.

" Evie, where's the keys?! It's locked and she's not answering." I asked frantically.

" What?!" Evie asked and rushed to Ellia's door knocking non stop trying to open the door.

" Ellia, it's mom. Open up. Ellia! Open up!" Evie said now all worried as I am.

Evie pulled out a key and opened the door and no one is there. I looked around but nowhere to be found.

And it hit me. I rushed inside the bathroom.

My heart dropped.

My heart hurts.

My heart shattered.

" No, no, no, no, no, no, no." I said as tears started falling. I knelt down on the floor and held Ellia's bloody hand.

She cut her wrist and lost so many blood. I pulled her Body to me and cried.

" Ellia wake up! Wake up!" I shouted shaking her. I felt her pulse and it's slow." Hold on! Hold on! Please stay with me." I said and carried her unconscious body.

I rushed her downstairs and was met by Chad and Evie. Their jaws dropped.
" We need to rush her now quick." I said and they nodded.

Evie called the ambulance and as the ambulance arrived they first aid her as we drive to the hospital.

I held her hand tight and cried." Please stay. Please." I pleaded crying as I kissed her hand.

Hold on. Please hold on. I need you.

As we arrived to the hospital they rushed her in the emergency room which we can't enter.

I walked back and forth with my hands over my head nervous and scared.

I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself down but it's no use. Now I got even more scared cause the gang showed up.

Tears left my eyes as I was having a panic attack. My eyes began to blur and my head is spinning.

I gripped at the receptionist desk and started panting heavily." Caleb?" Bryce asked worried holding my hand.

My hearing slowly fading." Caleb? Caleb." Bryce said shaking me to keep me awake.

I felt my lips become numb." Caleb." I heard Kenzie said worried. At least she's worried about me for once.

At that moment, I blacked out.
______________________________________
Ellia's POV
I woke up in a room and I felt my wrist stings in pain. I winced and looked at my wrist.

I remembered. I cut my wrist. Damn it! But the question is, who brought me here?

I looked around the room. And it was empty. Where is everybody?? I sighed.
Then the door opened, I looked up and it was mom.

" Mom." I said. She went to my side." Why did you do this? We were all worried sick!" Mom scolded.

" Where is everybody?" I asked changing the subject." They're in Caleb's room." Mom said.

What happened to Caleb?! Wait! I shouldn't care. He's my ex. I shouldn't be worried about him. But still, I still loved him.

I groaned as I run my hands through my hair and buried my face in my knees. 

Flashback:

At the concert, when Brooke and Caleb where singing together. Both of them  looked at each other and held hands and the crowd goes wild. Ellia felt hurt as the others were shock." O My Gosh, they're dating!!!" One of the fan girls said to another fan girl.

" Wait!!! No! I thought him and Ellia are together!!" The other fan girl said." I think they broke up when they had a huge fight before Ellia and the other girls were missing."  The fan girl said.

" Excuse me, where did you heard that Rumor?" Frankie buts in the conversation after hearing it." We heard from Caleb at school when he was talking to Hayden." The fan girl answered.

" What exactly did Caleb said?" Frankie asked." He said " She left, we definitely in that stage where we are going to break up soon. I better move on starting now." That's what he all said." The other fan girl said.

" What did Hayden said?" Frankie asked again." He said that Caleb is an idiot and he's not supporting him in any ways then he left." The fan girl said.

" Thanks." Frankie said and went beside Ellia." I wanna crush someone's head right now." Frankie said then Grayson wrapped Frankie in his arms and placed his head on her shoulder.

" Don't Ruin this night for us." Grayson said before kissing Frankie's ear. Ellia sighed and looked back to the stage. She regreted it after. The scenerio was, Caleb kissed Brooke's hand and smiled like he smiles at her.

Her heart dropped.

How could he?!

Make this all a nightmare and just wake up.

She ran out the venue and started crying. She wanted to go home but she was pulled back." Let me go! I said let me go!" She shouted. After he tries to explain, she ran away.

" I still want you."

End of Flashback:

A tear left my eye. I wiped it away quickly and sighed a shaky breathe. Mom held my hand tight." Promise me not to do this again." Mom said and I was thinking if I should promise or not.

" I can't promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 55 6
So, I basically just wanted an outlet to write something entirely based on humorous events from the show or ideas that I just think would be funny. T...
964K 38.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
99.4K 1.7K 12
A guide on how 80s/90s kids lived. Music/celebrities/movies/fashion etc.
10K 194 29
Just imagine WWE being SWAT. Well I did, so I made this, hope you like it.