descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 53: So Cold

579 32 8
By shayslater

Play video^
Caleb's POV
The next morning. I can't move. My eyes burn. My body's cold. My heart's broken.

I called her millions of time but not a single call that she answered. I texted her multiple times but she never replied back.

I was alone in my room. Staring of to space. I had a pad of paper and a pen ready to write.

I had written so many letters and folded it and put it in an envelope. There was a pile of papers at the edge  of my bed.

I looked at my phone checking if she replied but nothing. I started writing again.

Dear Ellia,

            I'm very sorry I cheated on you. I really do. Please forgive me. I don't want you to leave me. I loved you deeply and you know that. I know I made a huge mistake. I'm sorry about all the fights we had. I love you so much. Please come back to me. I'll wait for you no matter how long it is. I owe you an apology. I was delusional that day I kissed Jordyn. My eyes were blurry from crying my eyes out afraid on not seeing you again. I swear she kissed me. All I can think about is you. I thought Jordyn was you and I was wrong. I'm sorry I broke your heart. I'm sorry I let you down. Please forgive me, I love you, and I understand you're never going back to me. Just forgive me and I'll stop.

                         - Sincerely yours, Caleb

I hope she forgive me for my mistake. I don't know what to do but I'm not giving up. I want her back but it's no use.

She already broke up with me. I heard Kenzie talking to Ellia on her phone and Ellia was staying in her house and not attending school this morning.

I got out of bed and went to a flower shop nearby and bought a bouquet of flowers. I walked down to The Charmings mansion.

I breathe in and out before having the courage to knock. As I knocked on the door Evie finally opened the door.

" I-i-i-i'm very sorry I hurted your daughter. I truly am. I just want to talk to your daughter. Please forgive me." I said.

Evie sighed." Ellia doesn't want to talk to you Caleb. Not right now." Evie said.

" I'm not gonna leave until I see her. Please." I pleaded." Caleb, it's not that easy." Evie said.

" Just please try, I'm gonna wait here outside. Just please try to convince her." I said and she sighed.

" Alright." Evie said before closing the door. I sat outside waiting for forever.

I walked back and forth then I was greeted by the gang. Kenzie glared at me before pulling Bryce's hand and went inside the mansion together with the gang.

I sighed and sat down at the driveway all alone. Thunders were heard and it started pouring rain.

This day couldn't get worse. I stood up as I heard the sliding door opened from the balcony.

I looked up and saw Ellia with an umbrella looking down at me." Ellia, please, I want to explain." I said.

She never said a word and just go back inside. The lighting flashed and I dropped the bouquet.

I turned back and started walking away. I went to the bay side and stood on top of the small brick barrier.

I was on the verge of tears and I can't help but cry." I messed up, I messed up!" I said to myself.

Why do I choose the wrong choices in life. I lost the baby, I lost my friends, I lost my sister, and especially my girlfriend.

I hate myself.

I walked back home soaking wet and was greeted by mom." What happened?" Mom asked worried.

I bursted out crying. Mom walked over to me and gave me a hug even though I was soaking wet.

" I lost her mom. She broke up with me." I cried." What?! When?!" Mom asked shocked.

" Last night. I wanted to talk to her awhile ago but she doesn't want to talk to me." I said then Kenzie walked in.

I let go of mom's hug and turned to her." Kenzie, please, talk to me." I said trying to hold her hand be she refuses.

" Dont touch me." She said." Kenzie, talk to your brother." Mom said." No mom, I'm not talking to a cheater." Kenzie said shooting me with a glare.

" Kenzie please, I know I did a mistake. It was a one mistake and I regret it. Please, help me talk to Ellia." I pleaded.

" I'm your brother Kenzie." I said." I would rather choose my best friend over my brother." Kenzie snapped.

" That was harsh Kenzie." Mom said. Kenzie looked at me before going upstairs. I wiped my tears away and turned back to mom.

" I'm just going up to change." I said and head upstairs. After I changed I lied down on my bed.

I looked at my bedside table where there was a picture frame of me and Ellia on our first month anniversary.

I sighed and flipped it over. It's over. I want to kill myself but I'm not gonna do that.

I got to stay strong. It's so quiet here and I feel so cold, This house no longer, feels like home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
982K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.7K 171 4
Seth and Dean have been dating for quite some time now, a long time. Seth then is now pregnant? He was planning on telling Dean but was stop by Tripl...