descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 51: I'm sorry

591 38 3
By shayslater

As Caleb left the room, everyone was silent." I can't believe he kissed a slut. I wanna kill that bitch when I see her." Lauren said clenching her fist.

" Lolo, relax. You just got out of hell( isle ), don't stress out." Harvey said." Hayden, did you cry when I was gone?" Claire asked.

" Of course I did, I was scared that I won't see you again." Hayden answered." They were a BIG mess at that time." Grayson said.

" I'll go buy food. Kenzie come on." Bryce said and dragged Kenzie out of the room.

He placed his arm around her and lead her to the cafeteria while her head down low.

Bryce's kissed Kenzie's temple while they walk cause he knows she's hurt.
When the got to the cafeteria, they fall in line and bought food for the group.

It's been...... a pretty rough day.

They sat around a table and stayed quiet. It is awkward to watch but you know you gotta stay silent when something is wrong.

Bryce pushed Kenzie's plate slightly. Kenzie take a glance on the food then to Bryce and looked back down to the floor.

" I'm not hungry." Kenzie said. Bryce placed his hand on top of Kenzie and sighed before lifting up her chin and made her look at him.

" You have to eat, Kenzie. You guys probably didn't eat for days. Listen to me Kenzie. You're starving yourself. Eat your food. For me." Bryce said.

Kenzie sighed and nodded. Bryce smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, her chin, her cheeks, and a long passionate kiss on the lips.

What they don't know an undercover paparazzi was there and taking photos of them.

As they pulled apart they ate their food and went back to Lauren's room to give them their foods.

When they got there they only found Lauren and Harvey." Where's everyone?" Kenzie asked.

" They went to Ellia's room." Harvey said." Oh ok, here's your food anyway. We'll just go follow them." Bryce said placing the bag of food on the table.

He kissed Lauren's forehead." Get better Twin." Bryce said with a smile before leaving the room with Kenzie.

They asked the receptionist where Ellia's room is and as the receptionist gave the direction they went in the room where Ellia is.

They found Ellia on the with a dextrose connected weak but awake. Kenzie smiled.

She ran up to Ellia and gave her the biggest hug. Ellia giggled and hugged back.

" I'm so glad you're ok." Kenzie said sighing in relief." Is the baby ok?" Hayden asked dumbly.

Ellia's smile faded and Evie and Chad went in." Hey sunshine." Chad said closing the door.

Ellia looked up and laid back down. I can see her pain inside. Her eyes were teary but she's trying to stop it from falling.

She had her hand on her stomach. Hayden looked so sorry." I'm sorry." Hayden said then the doctor came.

" Dr. Taze. Is the baby ok? Is he safe?" Chad asked and Dr. Take shook his head down low.

" I'm sorry Chad. But your future grandson died. He was killed by a massive hit in the womb. The baby is dead." Dr. Taze said.

Ellia burst into tears. Kenzie went to Bryce and cried on his chest. Her future niece is gone.

Evie's and Chad's hearts were broken. Everyone else is broken." I'm very sorry." Dr. Taze said before leaving.

Ellia had her face buried to her hands all red. The scene hurts everyone a lot.
Everyone went close to Ellia and gave her the biggest hug.

All the dreams of carrying a sweet innocent baby in her hands can't be true. All the dreams of her being a supportive mom. All gone.

" We're very sorry Ellia." Frankie said with tears streaming down her cheeks and Grayson comforted her.

The room was dead silent and all you can hear is crying. Bryce hugged Kenzie tighter.

Evie sat down next to her daughter and placed her arms around her." I-i-i'm s-s-s-so-r-rry....... I'm sorry." Ellia cried hugging her mom.

Evie began tearing up soothing her daughter's arm wiping her tears away." I'm s-s-orr-y-yyy." Ellia cried again.

" It's ok. It's ok. You don't have to be sorry. It's no one's fault." Evie said.

" it's ok sunshine. At least you're ok and safe now. It's ok sunshine. It's not your fault." Evie said kissing her daughters's forehead.

Chad can't help but tear up. He went to the other side and side hug his daughter.

" It's not your fault sunshine. Everything happens for a reason." Chad said. Is a reason includes of breaking up?

As everyone cried. They stayed silent.

Hey WittyPups! Comment down below what you think of this chapter. This really dig ha hole in my heart. Hope you guys love it. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.4K 43
Boredom and curiosity can lead to a lot of trouble.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.4K 55 6
So, I basically just wanted an outlet to write something entirely based on humorous events from the show or ideas that I just think would be funny. T...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...