descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 50: Get Out

659 27 5
By shayslater

Everyone is at war. They were fighting together as the villains had transformed into their evil freed side of them.

It was never seen for a long time until now. Everyone in Auradon were shock and scared looking at the isle.

The kids were scared, teenagers were whispering, heroes and the descendants were shock.

They can't believe it but they are just witnessing Malificent in a form of a dragon again but this time, two dragons appeared and apparently fighting Malificent.

One had green and one had purple. Even though it's far away they can tell because the eyes were glowing.

Goodness gracious, there were flames being seen in the sky. Blue, Green, Purple.

Very shining light beamed in the sky blinding Malificent. Malificent screeched and blew fire coming out from her mouth.

" O my goodness. Someone call ambulances and the fire department quick!" FG demanded the crowd.

" I hope they're fine." FG murmured to herself. The media gathered up and had their cameras out filming the horrific scene.

" Just in, Queen Mal is back to her dragon form as we can see she's fighting her mother. But the question is, who is the second dragon?" Snow white talked to the Camera reporting everything.

We all know that Mal can turn into a dragon if someone close to her had been hurt or she's trying to protect someone.

The thing is, Uma hurt Ben and that made her outrageously mad and formed into a dragon.

But how Did Maya formed into a dragon? Josh was fighting Zevon when Zevon had stabbed Josh in the shoulder.

Maya froze when she saw Josh hit the deck. Julia run up to her dad crying.

" Daddy!" Julia shouted as she held Josh's head. There was blood coming out from his shoulder as he groans at the pain.

Zevon was about to stab Josh again but Maya run up to him and pushed him away before pushing him into the water.

" Josh, Stay with me. Stay with us." Maya said on her knees holding Josh's hand tight.

Josh stood up with Maya and Julia's help." I'm fine." Josh said in pain." You're not fine Josh." Maya said.

Zay run up to them and take over Josh for Maya as Maya had to go back into a fight cause Zevon is up again soaking wet. This man isn't gonna give up.

" Moooooomm!!!!!" Julia screamed on top of her lungs. Maya turned around and Karla had her arms around Julia's neck.

" Maya look out!" Josh screamed and Maya dodged the sword Zevon have." Let her go Karla!" Maya shouted while still having a fight with Zevon.

Multitasking; Impressive

Karla pulled Julia over to the plank while choking Julia from the neck.

Maya grabbed Zevon's neck and slammed him to the deck hitting the floor bad.

Maya run up to Karla." Stop right there or I'll push the kid and feed him to the sharks!" Karla said threatening Maya.

Maya stopped quickly." Let my daughter go. I'll do anything just let her go." Maya said and Karla laughed.

" Do you really think I'll fall for that trick? An old trick of yours?" Karla said.

Maya was nervous as hell. She's looking at her daughter and she can't help but do the right thing.

" Give me your gem and I'll let her go." Karla said. Maya looked at her gem and gulped.

She had no choice but give it." Trade." Maya said. The reason why Karla wants the gem so bad because every descendants have gems with their powers.

If you have a gem it means you have a power but Karla lost her gem so she wanted Maya's.

One of the most powerful gem in the isle. Maya came closer slowly. Julia cried harder and it annoyed Karla.

" Shut up!" Karla screamed at Julia and slapping her really hard. Everyone heard the sound of the slap.

Maya was raging mad she crushed the gem. Karla was shock but then laughed." You broke your gem! Now you don't have powers anymore!" Karla laughed.

Maya smirked and laughed." And you believed it was real." Maya said before turning into a dragon.

Karla let go of Julia who slipped from the plank, Maya quickly caught her daughter and placed her beside her father. She blew fire on Karla which set Karla on fire and jump off the ship.

Now she's helping her sister fight their own mother. Back down to the ground.

Julia hid and cried on Josh's chest. Kenzie, Bryce, Caleb, Hayden, Claire, Harvey, Lauren, Grayson, and Frankie all together fought the mysterious girls and guys.

The parents fought pirates, enemies, and Villains at the same time. Whole Riley and Ellia is in the jail.

Smaller and Say helped each other heal Josh's wound. You know the rest but at the end, the descendants and the kids won the fight and everyone turned back to normal.

Their enemies were in pain and some of them are...

Dead

Malificent, Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil. Sadly, are officially....

Dead

You gotta Kill what you need to Kill. In order to make peace. No one will bother them again. But the memory will remain.

Cruella was killed by her own sons. It was shocking but it has to end. Evil Queen was killed by her own daughter. Hard to think that they were so close to each other but yet she deserves it.

Evie burst into tears and cried it all out. She can't believe what she have done. There's blood all over the deck.

Carlos and Charlie are having a hard time but they got someone to comfort them.

Malificent, the most evilest villain from all. Her life has come to an end.

Shocking that it was not her daughters who killed her. It was her grandchildren who did.

Bryce and Lauren shot her with a ball of fire in the heart and as Malificent fell down and back to her human version... It was hard for them but in the end she needs to rest at some point. Her eyes slowly closed and her breathing slowed.

She's gone, she's dead, she's never gonna come back.

Mal run up to Ben and hugged him, crying. Lucky she didn't got hurt and Ben was just been into a fist fight and never got stabbed.

Uma, Harry, Gil, and Zevon were in pain and can't get up. Lucas and Jay tied them up all together.

Maya stared at her mother's dead body before looking at Josh and hugging him.

Lauren and Bryce were shock, they killed their own grandmother. The slowly backed up and went back to the group.

The mysterious girls and boys were silent and scared. Kenzie engulfed Bryce in a comforting hug. And Harvey did too.

He hugged Lauren and kissed her forehead. The group looked at the mysterious group and removed their masks.

It was Iza, Jaycee, Mark, Joey, Katie, Sophia, and Camryn." You dirty mother fucking bitches!" Claire shouted.

First time they heard her curse. The girls attacked them and caused an outrageous fight scene.

The parents helped them pull away from each other and the boys calmed the his down.

Kenzie, Lauren, and Claire kicked Mark and Joey in the nuts hard." That's for Ellia!" They said.

Then slapped the girls." That's for us! " They said again. The ambulances arrived and Mal closed the barrier.

The girls ran up to Ellia again." The ambulance is here. Don't worry. Ever I is now gonna be ok." Kenzie said.

The medics carried Ellia to a stretcher and head back to Auradon with Evie and Chad.

The medics then first aid Josh and the girls. After that, the guards took care of the dead bodies.

They all went back to auradon where they were greeted by millions of people. As they got down the medi took photos, of them.

" Just in, they are now back home and safe but bruised and covered in blood." Snow white said.

Everyone took a shower and gathered in the living room castle. Bryce and Kenzie talked to each other as Bryce checked all Kenzie's bruises.

Hayden is comforting Claire while Claire's is crying. Grayson and Frankie are fine.

Lauren was turning pale and Harvey noticed it." Lauren, Lauren. I'm gonna take you to the hospital, don't close your eyes." Harvey said.

Everyone stood up and rushed to the hospital where Julia, Maya, Josh, Evie, Chad, and Claire are in.

They rushed Lauren to the ER. They get Lauren in a room and checked on." She just needs some rest. We'll be back to check up on her." The doctor said before leaving the room.

Harvey sighed as he stared at her very pale girlfriend having a hard time breathing. She have oxygen mask on her.

Lauren looked at him and held his hand and smiled weakly." Is there anything else you need princess?" Mal asked her daughter.

" Nothing mom. I got all I need." Lauren answered smiling at them." We'll just go check on Ellia and Josh ok." Mal said and Lauren nodded.

Mal and Ben kissed her forehead before leaving. Audrey, Like, and the rest followed behind.

The ones that is left in the room is Kenzie, Lauren, Harvey, Bryce, Grayson, Frankie, Caleb, Hayden, and Claire.

" Why aren't you coming with them? They're gonna visit Ellia." Kenzie, Claire and Lauren asked.

Hayden, Bryce, Grayson, Harvey, and Frankie glared at Caleb." Why are you guys glaring at him?" Claire asked.

Caleb looked scared." He kissed Jordyn. I'm sorry Caleb, but you basically cheated on Ellia." Frankie said.

This made the girls bloods boil." I can explain! I was delirious at that moment, I swear. All I think about that time is-" Caleb said but cut off.

" Get out. Now." Lauren said. Caleb shook his head." You heard her, get out." Claire said.

" Guys, please. It was a mistake. I swear." Caleb said." Get out! We don't want to see your fucking face!" Kenzie shouted not making an eye contact with her brother.

" Kenzie, please. I'm your brother. Listen to me." Caleb said and Kenzie had enough.

" I don't think I can call you my brother. You don't know how it felt to be kidnapped and get tortured a treat us like an animal, I can't believe you. For a week that we were kidnapped, you are just sucking others faces. You don't know how it will feel when Ellia finds out about this." Kenzie said.

" My whole life, I looked up to you as an inspiration and a role model and yet you show me to cheat on a lovely girl. Get out, now." Kenzie said this time Caleb really left.

Tears started streaming down. They're visualizing what will happen when Ellia finds out. And it hurts to them to see it.

Get Out is the two words that can make your heart break.

Hey WittyPups. Yep, I finally made a fandom name. I called you guys WittyPups because you guys are Funny, loyal, loving, and cuties. I hope you like this chapter.

Comment down please on what you think of this chapter. It really sucks that Callia ( Caleb and Ellia ) ship is drifting apart.

I love you WittyPups, Stay tune for more and make sure to vote and follow me for more stories. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.1K 406 19
Let's just say that New Years is coming.
121K 4.4K 43
Boredom and curiosity can lead to a lot of trouble.
19.6K 374 38
The witches Betty, Veronica, Alice and Hemione settle down in a town called Riverdale. Will Betty and Veronica find About the many Secrets their moth...