Jefe II

By Love_Bri94

14 years later, your favorite couple is back. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
🤗
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

22

5.6K 290 236
By Love_Bri94

Carlee

"Didn't I say no!" I smacked the glass out of his hand. What the hell is wrong with him. He's tried to pressure me into drinking before. The crazy thing is he knows about my issue. "I think I'm gonna go." I climbed out of my seat.

"I was just trying to help."

"How? You know I've had problems with alcoholism. Why would you suggest drinking as a way of helping me?"

He shrugged. "Because it does help." He took a sip out of the bottle.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. I just lost my father, I'm not about to deal with your nonsense."

"Let me guess your gonna go running back to Chris huh?"

"Goodbye Eric."

"I'm your man, you're supposed to come to me when you need a shoulder to cry on not your crackhead ass baby daddy."

He wasn't going to get a response out of me. I walked to the door and opened it but he slammed it back close. Grabbing my arm, he turned me to face him. "Why you wanna leave so soon baby?"

"Because I need to get the Fuck away from your crazy ass! What the hell is your problem?!"

"Chris is my problem! I'm sick of you putting him before me."

"I'm not about to deal with this Eric. I have to bury my dad and this is what you wanna do?!"

"Hell yeah. I want you to leave Chris alone."

"I need to leave you alone as well. Can you let my arm go?"

"Tell me you'll leave him alone and I'll let you go."

"How am I supposed to leave the father of my children alone?!"

"Carlee you deal with him for other reasons besides your kids. Why jump into another relationship when you're still in love with him?"

"Oh my god."

"You can't even deny it because you know you're still in love with him."

"Well if you know this then leave me alone! I haven't even been divorced from him an entire year, I was married to him for almost 18 fucking years! How do you expect me to just move on from that? It doesn't happen overnight."

"So did you expect me to just sit around and wait for you to be finally able to love someone else?"

"No but I hoped you'd understand."

"You'll never be able to move on though cause you're always in that motherfuckas face."

"Uuugggh! Just let me go."

"No."

"This is fucking insane!"

"Alright, answer this question for me and I'll have no problem letting you go."

"What now?"

"Did you fuck him?"

My fucking heart dropped to my knees. "What?"

"You heard me, did you fuck him? At any time we were together, did you have Sex with him?"

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. I quickly opened it and there stood Chris and Junior.

"Come on Carlee." Chris said grabbing ahold of me.

"Wow." Eric stepped back. "The fuck is he doing at my house Carlee?"

"I sent him my location after I rejected your drink and once you got crazy I dialed his number and let him hear everything. I didn't know how far you'd go."

"You ain't gotta explain nothing Ma, let's go." Junior said.

"Since she didn't answer my question, ima ask you. Man to man." Eric walked up to Chris and I got even more nervous. "Did you have Sex with her?"

A huge smile peeled across Chris's face like he's been waiting a lifetime for this moment.

"Christopher." I called. "Lets just go."

"Naw...we didn't have sex."

It was so hard to keep a straight face, my jaw was about to drop to the floor because I honestly didn't expect him to say that. "Come on Chris." I pulled him out the door.

"Junior drive your moms car to my place."

He nodded then I passed him the keys, then climbed into Chris's car.

The whole ride back to his house was quiet. Nothing was said, the radio wasn't cut on. He focused on the road and my mind was just all over the place.

When we pulled into his driveway, he jumped out the car and headed inside. When I got out, I sat on the hood for while, once again I was crying.

I need to catch a break before I go crazy.

After spending about 15 minutes outside, I went in. When I got up to Chris's room, he was picking up Kylee's heavy ass like she was a damn baby.

"Chris wake her up, make her walk."

"I got her." He said, well barely said because carrying her was taking his breath away.

I went into his closet and found a t-shirt and a pair of briefs to change into. When I finished changing and walked into the room, Chris walked through the door, rubbing his lower back.

"Are you Okay?" I wanted to laugh because he should've listened.

"Yeah." He was pissed, it was written all over his face. He walked into his closet and slammed the door.

Chuckling, I climbed in bed and got under the covers then cut on the TV.

Chris soon came out with just a pair of grey shorts on.

He walked over to the bed but when he bent over to climb in his back popped. "Shit!"

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth trying to suppress my laugh. "Are you Okay?"

"My fucking back man!"

"I told you not to carry her!"

"She wouldn't wake up, I had to get her out the bed."

"You should've came and got me, I would've got her up."

"Well it's too fucking late now. My damn back hurts."

"Don't get mad at me old man. You shouldn't have picked her up, now your old ass back is going out."

"Shut up."

I laughed and crawled over to him. "Try sitting down, slowly."

He stood up straight, then slowly sat in front of me. I wrapped my legs around him then started massaging his lowest back. "Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Naw, That feel good as hell."

"Good."

He started massaging my feet again. I was in heaven.

"Thank you for rescuing me and not telling Eric the truth. I know how bad you probably wanted to."

"The old me would've let him know wassup right away. Would've told him straight up that you're all mine. But it's enough going on, why add more to it."

"Yeah."

"So What's going to happen between you two? I heard the entire conversation you had, he doesn't trust you. Especially around me. He has a drinking problem, you don't need that. What now?"

"I don't know. I need to focus on my dad then I'll worry about Eric."

"If you go back just be careful Carlee."

"Yeah." I don't wanna go back.

"I hate that I'm the reason that you're still going through bullshit in your love life."

"That's my fault though, when we got divorced officially I was supposed to walk away and stay away. But it's like I can't go."

"You have to though."

"But what if I don't want to."

He sighed then moved my legs so he could stand up. "Carlee don't do this."

"Do what?"

"One minute you hate me the next you love me. One day you're saying that you HAVE to move on and the next you're telling me that you want to be with me. I'm convinced you don't know what you want."

"I do know!" I stood up in front of him. "Tonight made me realize it. We can go to counseling, I'll learn to trust you again. Chris I'm going crazy trying to convince myself that I don't want to be with you. Saying that was to only prove a point to other people, that's not what I want." I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his sides. "I want you, I wanna be with you. Just prove to me that I'm not wasting my time. I lost my dad and you're the only person I want to comfort me and hold me when I'm crying because I only feel safe with you." Tears started falling from my eyes. "Are you willing to show me how much you deserve to be with me even after everything? Make me fall in love all over again?"

He nodded while holding on to my face. "Of course I'm willing to do that."

"Lets make it work."

Chris didn't respond, his lips crashed on mine. One of his hands left my face and his arm wrapped around my back then he lifted me up. My legs locked around his back as he walked over to the bed and sat down.

He pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it across the room, showing that I didn't have on a bra. His hands grabbed both of breast then he showed attention to both nipples. I hissed and grabbed onto his growing hair.

Flipping us over, I was now on my back. Chris grabbed the rim of the briefs I had on and quickly pulled them off, tossing them over his shoulders.

His tongue ran across his plump lips as he push my thighs apart. He started kneeling down in front me but I grabbed his chin and brought him up to my face. "We can save that for round two, I want you in me now."

A smirk spread on his lips, then he pushed down his shorts and briefs. His dick sprang out and the sight of it made me hornier. Grabbing ahold of it, I ran it in between my folds then put it at my entrance and he just pushed right in.

My back arched off the bed as he started stroking. My nails ran scratched down his chest as his pace picked up.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, my teeth pierced into my bottom lip. I wanted to be as loud as ever but the kids could definitely hear.

Wrapping my hand around his neck I pulled him down to me and we began kissing. His tongue slipped in my mouth then bit my bottom lip.

Holding my legs back I allowed him to go deeper and that made me get louder. "Shit baby that feels so fucking good."

He just smiled then grabbed one of my breast.

After a couple more strokes, he pulled out. "Turn over." He instructed. I quickly did as I told, forming my perfect arch. His hand smacked my ass before he pushed back inside. His grip on my waist tightened while he slammed me down on him. My face buried in one of the pillows. He grabbed my hair making me lift my head up.

"This all mine Carlee?"

"Yeeees baby." I started throwing my ass back at him.

"I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too baby.....oooh uh! Right there baby don't stoooop."

He slowed up and worked that one spot until my legs began to jerk. I gripped the sheets. "Christopheeeeer!" I moan. My muscles started tightening. "Go faster baby, please."

He kept up at the same pace for a while then started pounding in me. My body began shaking even harder. My eyes shut tight and a knot formed in my stomach.

"Shit!" Chris grunted.

"I'm about to cu- uuuuuhhh!" I gasped as an amazing orgasm shot through my body then I felt Chris come inside of me. His moans when he nuts are like music to my ears. He slowly pulled out. I flipped over and laid on my back. Chris climbed on top of me and ran his fingers between my pussy lips while kissing the lips on my face.

"I'm ready for round two whenever you are." He said smiling.

"Once my pussy stops throbbing I'm all for it."

We both laughed. "So you really wanna do this?" He asked. "Or was this just a way to get Sex out of me?"

"I wanna do this. I love you, yes you really fucked up. I'll forgive you but I'll never forget."

"I know, but ima make this right."

"Okay."

We kissed again and again and he eventually slipped back inside. Things were about to get better until there was two loud knocks on the wall.

"YALL NASTY!" Carter yelled.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!" Chris yelled back and all I could do was laugh. I couldn't even have sex anymore now that I know Carter was basically sitting there listening like we aren't his parents. Like what the hell?!

I pushed Chris off of me then got up. "I'm going to bed."

"No baby."

"It's Carters fault."

"Damn.... ima kill that boy."

I laughed again then went into the bathroom and cut on the shower then climbed inside. I was in the middle of wetting my body when I was pushed up against the wall and Chris was slipping back in.

"I'm not done with you." He said.

"I should've known."

Now THIS is how you take my mind off of things.

———————-

Soooooooooo 😁

There's abooooooout 10 chapters left 🤗 maybe less 🤗

The ending is going to be craaaaazy though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.
6.9K 169 15
~They got that 90's type love~Enjoy ✨🪐
75.7K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
180 2 11
"I can't you know what happened last time." "I know Destiny but this is Fate."