Permission

By MyAllTimeLows

When Mia and her twin brother Mikey's parents go away for 2 months. Things are bound to happen. Read to find... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
!!NOTE please read!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 pt 1
Chapter 41 part 2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 10

17.6K 144 29
By MyAllTimeLows

*sexual content ahead*

Once everyone ate breakfast Drew, Brett, Chase, Ethan, and Ryan all left. That left my brother the jackass, Jay the cool human, Zac the player, Ethan the wannabe player, Noah the football jock, and Cam the mysterious. What a fun crowd.

We settled down to watch movies. That's all we did for the whole day until Mikey suggested that we went clubbing. All of us all went our own ways to get ready.

I put on a skintight black long sleeved crop top that only went an inch or so past my bra. I had extremely short distressed ripped black jean shorts to paired with my black converse high tops. I quickly pulled my long hair up into a medium high ponytail and put on dark eyeliner and some other makeup. I put in simple small hoop earrings and I was all set. I ran down the stairs to find that only Jay, Noah, and Mikey were here. Mikey had a plain white shirt with tan joggers on and his vans. Noah had a light blue shirt with a pair of pants and shoes similar to Mikes. Damn he looked fine. Justin had a plan black shirt and black ripped jeans and black converse like mine. He had his black beanie but he ditched his sweatshirt.

"Earth to Mia. Are you done checking out my friends?" Mikey waved his hands in front of me. I blushed but I decided to play it cool.

"What can I say? They're pretty damn sexy," I said. Noah blushed and Justin smirked and rolled his eyes. Mikey fake gagged.

"Eeeeewwwwwww let's go," my dear brother said. He opened the front door for us and Noah and Jay filed out. He closed it right before I stepped outside.

"Asshole!" I opened the door and shoved him and he barely stumbled. Noah's fancy convertible was sitting out there with the top down. It was already 9 so it was gonna be freezing. No way. I wasn't going to sit in the back and freeze to death.

"I call shotgun!" I sprinted ahead but my stupid football playing brother caught up to me right as I opened the door. The others didn't even bother to run. Noah was driving because it was his car and Justin was just to cool for that. He was just watching me while smirking. Mikey grabbed my waist and lifted me around. He roughly set me down and slid into the passenger seat.

"ASSHAT" I wobbled around. He smiled and blew me a kiss as Noah started the engine. I lunged forward to grab him but Justin grabbed my hips and sat in the backseat. He pulled me on top of him and buckled up. The places where his hands touched were tingling with electricity. I looked at him and he shrugged.

"What? I'll get cold," I smiled and rolled my eyes. The nightclub was only about 30 minutes from my house so that was good. Zac showed Mikey a way how to sneak in so we didn't need fake ids or anything.

"Where'd the others go?" I asked curiously although I didn't really care

"they decided to go to Cameron's frat party instead or something," replied Noah. I saw a jealous look creep up on his face when he saw me sitting on Justin's lap. He quickly started the engine and turned up the music to some pop station or whatever. Not my cup of tea. MCR, FOB, ATL, TØP,
P!ATD, where you at? I can't stand pop. I need to listen to my emo shit.

For the first few minutes I sat there with wind in my face and not being able to blink until I felt Jays palm snake along my inner thigh. I gasped and immediately little butterflies appeared in my stomach. His hand slipped into my pants and rubbed through my underwear. I gasped and moaned a little. It felt amazing. I didn't want Mikey to notice. Or Noah. His lips traced my neck. Then he started slowly sucking. His lips massages my sensitive skin. My underwear suddenly became wet and Justin moaned when he felt it. I felt his little friend downstairs get excited. His other hand discreetly wrapped around my body and rested on my boob.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned as the pleasurable sensation built up where he was rubbing. He rubbed faster and faster. He kept kissing my neck with his warm lips. He pulled his head away and then moaned in my ear.

"Damn, your sexy." that turned me on more than I was already. I struggled not to squirm in my seat. His hand snuck under my underwear and I gasped loudly when he inserted two fingers inside me. Shit. We're dead

Justin pulled his mouth away from him and grabbed my hand, resting it over the crotch of my pants to hide the hand inside me. Mikey looked back at us suspiciously he and Noah have been deep in conversation the whole car ride.

"I hit my-" I groaned a little as Jay started moving his middle and ring finger in and out. He used his thumb to rub my clit. "Elbow on the door." I moaned loudly. Mikey looked at out entwined hands.

"Sorry it hurts a lot." I said. I mentally glared and Jay. I grabbed my elbow for added effect. Jay chuckled. His warm breath tickled my neck. Mikey rolled his eyes and started talking to Noah again. Thrusted his hands again and I squirmed even more. I gripped his hand tighter. He moved my ponytail away from the back of my neck and lightly kissed it in a trail. He released my hand and started rubbing again. I didn't have his hand to grip anymore so I grabbed the hem of his shirt in both of my hands. He moaned from satisfaction. He really loved making me feel this way.

Noah told us we'd be at the club in about 7 minutes so Justin flicked his hand one last time before pulling it out. He discreetly removes his hands from my pants and gave me a kiss on the side of my neck.

"Mikey do you have a tissue?" asked Jay. His hands must be as wet as my pussy.

"There are napkins in the glove compartment," answered Noah for him.

"Grab it for me," Jay whispered into my ear. I leaned forward and grabbed it from my twin. Jay quickly wiped his hands clean and then faked blew his nose.

"Trash?" he asked. Noah said just toss it under the seat for now. I shuffled a snort and so did Jay. If Mikey caught us we would both be dead. Him for "being sexual with his sister" and me for his friend.

JUSTINS POV:

Damn that was amazing. I kissed her neck one last time and leaned back and relaxed. My little friend downstairs settled down. Sadly, Mia noticed that. She moved her hips and started grinding on me. She was so sexy. Fuck. I moaned quietly. The club came into view but Mia didn't stop. It was revenge for fingering her. Since she was sitting on me for facing the other direction she couldn't do much.

Noah stopped the car and Mia kept going. I groaned and she stopped.

"Oh my god!" she squealed. "Did you get a boner?!" that bitch. Mikey whipped his head around angrily and Noah looked at me jealously.

"WHAT?" Mikey said.

She unbuckled us and then opened the door and hopped off of me, leaving my boner out in the open through my tight pants. I glared at her and climbed out along with the others. She smirked back and stepped closer to me. She leaned in for a hug and grabbed my dick and stroked it.

"Mmmmm," she said. I could feel Mikey and Noah glaring at us. "It's okay Justin, it's natural to feel aroused. Don't be embarrassed." Noah laughed but Mikey remained silent.

MIAS POV:

"You are so dead," he whispered into my ear. His breath made me tingle. He grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"You are so hot," I whispered seductively back. Mikey glared at me. Luckily they didn't notice Jays hand on my burr. He squeezed my ass again and I jumped back.

"Wow there," I said. He glared again but I bit my lip and he looked at me with lust. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll meet you guys out here in like 5 minutes. Bye Noah, bye Mikey, bye perv." I flirtatiously waved at Justin and then turned around and scampered to the bathroom to clean my underwear.

JUSTINS POV:

I turned around to face her brother. He scowled at me and I grimaced. Both of them were a good 5-6 inches taller than me and probably weighed almost twice as much as me. I'm dead

Mikey motioned for me to come closer. I reluctantly did. He pulled his arm back and wound up for a punch. Fuck. I'm actually gonna die. He hit me in the arm and I stumbled back a little.

"Fuck you, you stupid football player. what was that for?" I shouted. Noah chuckled a little and Mikey smirked. What is it with his family and smirking.

"That's for getting a boner for Mia," he punched me again. "And that's because it's fun to punch you because you're to small to fight back." I flipped him off. And he rolled his eyes.

"Hey asshats!" Mia called as she walked towards us. "Cmon lets go!" we met her halfway and Mikey  led us around back to the back door. It opened up into a small room with an old couch and some other things. The music from the club was blasting throughout the room. He led us through a few more doors and finally he opened the last one revealing all the sweaty people grinding. This was gonna be a fun night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 230 26
Pretty self explanatory. Requests of almost any kind are welcome, feel free to DM me :). Smut, fluff, and other content will be in here. Hopefully...
32.2K 332 23
It all started when my mom decided to move in with her boyfriend Ryan, what I didn't know was that he had an attractive son who was around my age, th...
3.8M 58.5K 33
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 α₯«α­‘ 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲 𝑰 "𝑰'π’Ž π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ π’šπ’π’– π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Žπ’š π’˜π’Šπ’‡π’†. 𝑢𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'π’Ž π’Š...
559K 6K 17
Nia finds herself in a situation with her best friends cousin Michael, they both catch feelings for each other and begins sneaking around on the low.