I'm Sorry // 5sos sister

By bxbwrites

Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage eve... More

1. A Miracle
2. Leaving
3. Getting Home
4. Movie Marathon and Telling a Story
5. A Brother and The Start of a Gig
6. A New Friend and Crushing
7. Slumber Party and A Blessing
9. An Agreement and The Start of Something New
10. Living With Guys and Luke's Friend
11. They Can't Know and A Date
12. Date and It Happened Again
13. He Knows and Going Out
14. Brother Time and A Secret
15. Sleepover and Luke :)
16. Shopping Day and Hospital
17. Going Home and Cuddle Time
18. Holiday and Betrayed
19. Telling Luke and Protected
20. Meeting Fans and A Brawl
21. Leaving and Time Away
22. Regret and Waking Up
23. Home and Apology
24. Confused and Michael
25. Movies and Late at Night
26. Time with Mikey and Tattoos
27. Concert and He Likes Me
28. Concert Day and Hate
29. Locked Away and Twitter
30. Sashton and Fan Account
31. School and Double Date
32. Hockey and Great End of a Date
33. Last Gig in Australia
34. Plane Ride and L.A Craziness
35. Music Lesson and Facetiming
36. Marshmallow War and A Question
37. Mama Liz and The 1D Boys
38. Adventuring and Hate
39. Calling for Help and Secrets
40. Hospital Trip
41. A Surprise
42. Hidden Identity and First U.S Gig
43. Concert and Telling Michael
44. Drunk Michael and Almost Gone
45. Hospital
46. Explaining
47. Released and Arguments
48. Calum and Walking In
49. The Talk and Michael
50. Cuddling and Those Three Words
51. Too Much Excitement
52. The Start
53. Canadian Hockey and The Truth
NOT A CHAPTER
54. Lunch
55. Arguing and Giving Up
56. The Ending
THE SEQUEL
THANK YOU
THANK YOU SO MUCH

8. Hanging Out and Revealing a Secret

15.7K 426 104
By bxbwrites

Once the guys got home from the grocery store, Ashton and I pretended that our conversation never happened.  Ash did sneak me a smile when Cal hugged me when they got home.  

"Hey guys, I'm going to have Sam come over so you have to leave." I told them as I grabbed some pop tarts from the cupboard and sat on the counter.

"Wow, getting kicked out of our own house by a girl." Luke said as he got up and stomped out of the room.  He was being his normal diva self.  Since being with the boys, I had learned that Luke could get very dramatic at times.

"Don't worry about him Jess, I'll take him to the zoo to see the penguins and he will come back the happiest person on Earth." Mikey said as he chased after Luke.

"Yeah, I think I will go too... Bye Jess!" Cal said and gave me a quick hug before following MIkey and Luke.  Ash wiggled his eyebrows at me and gave me his award winning smile before chasing after the other boys.  He sure was a cheeky bastard, but I love him. 

I had texted Sam earlier knowing that the boys would cooperate and leave so I could hang out with her.  She was the only friend I have right now and they understand it, which I am so grateful. 

I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Sam with a box of pizza and some soda.

"You know me so well." I laughed as I led her into the living room.  I went to the kitchen to grab some plates and cups and a secret stash of the boys' candy they didn't think I knew about.  They hadn't realized the extent of my sneakiness.  I once snuck out of the orphanage without anyone knowing.  I was skilled to say the least.

I walked back into the living room and Sam is on the couch in a cocoon of blankets looking through the movies on Netflix.  I got us each 2 pieces of pizza and plopped down onto the couch.  

~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I've been dying from laughter the past two hours.  Sam and I had watched Bridesmaids and 21 Jump Street and we had laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore.    

"That was the best day ever in the history of the world!" Sam said, we had finally kind of calmed down from our laughing fit.  

"I totally agree with that!" I said as I stood up and shook my legs since they fell asleep.  I grabbed the trash from our movie marathon and threw it into the trash in the kitchen.

"Hey Jessie, who do you live with here?" Sam said as she came into the kitchen behind me and sat on the counter next to me.  I grabbed two lollipops and handed one to her. 

"I live here with my brother and his friend.  I used to live in an orphanage but my brother found me."  I explained as I bit into my lollipop.  I knew I was going to have to tell her about my brother sooner or later.  I just didn't want it to change our friendship at all.  Hopefully it wouldn't.  I got a text message from Ashton.

Most Amazing Big Bro Ever: Hey Jess, we're on our way home.

Jess: Ok, you guys are meeting Sam so be cool.

Most Amazing Big Bro Ever: I will, not sure about the other guys though ;)

I put my phone back into my pocket and jumped down from the counter to stretch out my body since I was sore from sitting on the couch so long.  I heard the boys' car pull up and I froze in place.

"Ok so you're going to meet my brother and his friends so just stay calm and be cool." I rambled out to Sam as fast as I could and a confused expression came up on her face. 

The boys came sprinting into the kitchen and stopped when they saw Sam sitting on the counter.  They all waved and Sam stood there in shock.

** Cliffhanger because you know I love cliffhangers they are so fun lol**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.3K 31
Jess doesn't remember anything except her own pain, can the guys help her or will she be always trapped with her own thoughts Rank: -#3 in 5sossister
45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...
656K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...
3.2K 92 39
This story is about 16 year old Ariel Waters and. How she got adopted by 5 seconds of summer it takes you. How she fell in love and with who. But als...