The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 39

242 3 3
By HiiPower_333

"He's lying, he has to be." That's the first thing I said after the ten minutes, thirthy five seconds that ticked by in the house. 

Michael made sure Matilda is safe away from the danger of all of this then he began trying to relocate where we should live. Chester and Luke look absolutely shock to find out the royal brothers aren't royal. We are all in state of shock and we don't know what to say. All of them turn to look at me and they just began to stare. It was the type of stare that nobody could take. 

"We saw it Jessy." Luke shook his head. "He took us back in time to what really happened. It's not a trick, it's not mind control, he showed us the beginning of when vampire is created. You two are the only pure bloodline of vampires. You were meant to be a vampire all along." 

My mind began to hurt every breath I took. My whole life I was lead to believe in things that I couldn't have in the first place. I accepted the fact that my parents hid the biggest secret from me. I accepted the fact they would rather watch me burn with my heart ripped from me then watch me become the monster my dad is now. I accepted the fact that I could never be normal. I accepted it all, now I have to accept that my family is suppose to be a vampire. That we are suppose to control and lead all vampires but I don't want to lead or have any control and power over them. I don't want the title of being 'royal', Dominic, Chester and Luke suits it. They have this look, this attitude that shows power without showing anything and command respect once you glance at them. They are both feared and love and that's the type of leader that vampires need. 

I'm just hateful and angry all the time. 

"He had more then one ability just like you Jessy." Michael appeared. "And just like you I felt something very powerful, something no vampire have and I do believe you both are the pure vampire." 

My eyes landed on the bar on the corner moving closer to it, I felt everyone's gaze on my back as I pour myself a genrous amount of vodka. 

This does not change anything I thought but I knew it changes everything. It may even ruin my plans for Lincoln if my father is involved. 

"You have a chance to be a family again are you going to take it?" Dominic's question had my arm freeze putting the glass down. 

My father's voice came into my head. My eyes burn with tears that I will not shed thinking of the day we could become a family again. That day when we would walk through the woods again making each other laugh. Soon enough that image of my dad tossing squid guts on me as a cruel joke burn in the back of my mind with the rest of my memory of him. 

I can feel all their eyes on me waiting for an answer, waiting where my loyalty lies and the best thing about them is I know if I chose to go with my dad they would understand. They would let me go even though they know it's stupid. They believe in the saying family is family and you can't turn your back on them. 

I turn and look at them seeing the worry in their eyes. Dominic stare at me intensely watching my features. 

"You're my family now." I stared at them. 

Kat grinned walking to my side looping her arm through mine the way she always does. Always finding happiness in every situation. Niki is the wise one that knows what is the right thing to do at all times but keeps quiet to let us fulfill the future she already saw. Luke is the loud one always playing around. Chester is the loudest who brings a lot of human girls to have fun. Chad is protector of Alex always by her side but at times I catch him frowning and I knew he was thinking of his wife, he would walk outside trying to collect himself, trying not to look hurt infront of Alex. Alex is the light of the family, so innocent, so sweet but yet not naive to not know what is going on. Oscar is my best friend and I will always need him. Michael is my mentor in all this, he saved me, he gave me back the love I missed with my father and Dominic I don't know what he is to me but all I know is my eyes always search him. Each faces stretch with a small smile seeing the truth in my eyes. I finally accepted that no matter what the father I once knew is not coming back to my life ever. 

I lift my eyes to the people that's been there since day one, the amount of loyalty to each other is proof that they may call us monsters, they may call us an abomination to the world but we have more loyal then any human in this world. We would die a thousandth times to let one of us survive. We're not the family that apologizes to each other, not the type to say I love you all the time and we deffinately don't talk about our feelings to each other most of the time. But we do fight for each other. 

~~//~~//~~

I stood still on the forrest floor, feeling the midnight air around me, watching the trees sway and the animals crawl on the ground. I wanted to cry, I wanted to curse my father but no tears came, no amount of words can describe how I'm feeling. So I just stood here looking up at the dark sky trying to feel something. 

I can feel a shadow lingering around the tree and without looking I knew who it was. 

He came out of the shadows my eyes following his movement. His piercing eyes gaze with mine, a small frown is on his lips. He step infront of me his expression unreadable. He didn't say a word, he didn't try to comfort me with words he always does but instead he lift his hands to cup my face. He study me close, his comforting hands made my eyes close loving the warmth of him. 

His fingers lace through my hair, I can feel his eyes on my face taking in my expression. It's not always easy most of the time but some how he comes along in the dark and stands infront of me every time comforting me. 

What would I do without him by my side? 

I would have killed so much innocent human beings, I would've seep into depression and there's nothing more dangerous then a depressed vampire out for revenge. I would've died already with my heart ripped off trying to kill Lincoln recklessly. 

I owe this man everything. 

With hands on me softly I can feel at peace at this moment, just this small moment. He gives me that, he gives me this peacefullness outside of all this hateful vengence, he gives me my sanity back. 

He stood closely I can feel his warm breath on my cheeks. The way he touch me so delicate, so softly it had me leaning in for more. He lean his forehead against mine his soft lips touching my cheeks burning my skin at his touch. He press soft kisses every inch of my cheeks that I could almost cry at how sweet his gesture is. 

My hand snake around his waist pulling him closer to him my eyes still held close. He didn't need words to create this warm feeling of secure, safety, comfort in me. 

It's him that I need when I have a shit day. It's him I want to touch me and make this pain go away. It's him I look for when things get rough. It's him I crave to tell me it's okay and he's by my side. It's him I need to see beside me to reassure me I can do this. 

I'm afraid it's him that I will always need. 

I welcomed his embrace my fist form around the back of his shirt. I nuzzel my face on his neck breathing in the intoxicating scent of him. I can feel his pulse against my lips, I can feel the warmth that came from his skin sending a current of electricity through my bones. 

We stood there on the forrest ground with his hand laced through my hair and my face on his neck pulling desperately close needing this. 

He always whispers I am his well he is mine. 

              ~~//~~//~~

"Do we stick with the plan?" Annabel dump her suit case on the ground on our new house for now. 

"We stick to the plan." 

"What if it doesn't work Jessy?" She looks over at me nervously. 

"It will work-

"But what if it doesn't? We only have one shot at this and if we fail he knows what we are up to." 

I put the book down and face her seeing the stress and worry on her face. I stood infront of her putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"It's us against him we will win this okay. We will find away, we just have to make sure the timing is right." I reassured her.

"Okay." She sighed. "One more week to go." She counted a small smile on her face. "Then it's over." 

I gave her a sad smile wishing it could all be as simple as saying those three words. 

"Then it's over." I nodded. 

"Hey guys! You have to come and see this." Chester burst through the door in urgency. 

Before we could ask any question he ran back down stairs with us following. I can hear the TV loudly we appeared seeing everyone crowding the TV. My eyes snap to my father's face snatching the mike from the new reporter. 

"Good evening American, you thought you've seen the last of me haven't you? But I'm back and better then ever before." I knew he was speaking to his hunter buddies. 

"Excuse me sir you can't-

My dad looked over at him silencing him with just a stare my dad nodded over to someone out of view. My heart pounded watching as one of the vampire is ordered to kill the reporter right infront of everyone snapping his neck. Screams from the staff and the camera man dropped the camera. 

"Be the camera man for today Josh." He smiled over at the vampire. 

You can hear the frantic screaming of the other people who saw it calling the cops but yet no one dares to move towards him. That's human nature their body react a few seconds to realize they are in a dangerous situation. 

Josh held the camera unsteady making me dizzy as it focuses on my dad's face who is grinning at the camera. 

"America it's time for a new species of people to take over, a new stronger breed of creatures that will have control. This is not a terrorist threat, no, it's much worst. The stories your mommy and daddy tells you about a darcula living in coffins is just a fairytale. I am here to tell you we are real and we exist and we are not a men lving in the dark afraid of the light. We are done hidding and we are more dangerous then you can ever imagine." He showed his sharp fangs a sinnister smirk lingered in his lips. 

I can almost hear the choas it is creating around the world with this live news. My body stood still not believing that for centuries vampires have always been in hidding but the moment my father turned they are ready to show the world what they really are. 

I can picture the damage he has caused. I can see military, every fucking goverment agencies hunting us done to take us in for experiment. 

What has he done. 

"They asked me if the throne was the thing I wanted the most. No I want to rule the biggest country in the world, I want to rule United States of America. We are done hidding and I will show you what true power can do. We will rule the world so join me and I will show you the world in my eyes."

There's a new hint of darkness that I've never seen before creating a chill down my spine.  The camera expand as we hear the sirens coming. To my horror I see hundreds of vampires lined up behind my father. More vampires ready to fight and kill for him, more vampires the more power he has and the power he has the more he becomes untouchable. 

We hear a faint order from the police to stand down. The camera fell to the ground as we hear screams of the humans and guns firing. 

The room fell silence no words could form in our head at what just happened. 

"What the hell has he done?" Chad's eyes widen holding onto Alex. 

"He just declared war." Michael rub his forehead a headache forming like mine. 

I pace back and forward feeling myself get worked up by this. 

"He is going to wipe out the human race." Niki mumbled shaking her head. 

Who is going to fight against him and his army? Who is going to challenge him? Who can stop him now? 

A warm hand is place on my shoulder stopping me from pacing so much. I look up to find his comforting eyes. 

"If you give the humans to fight for their lives you are going to witness a war that will not be forgotten." Dominic spoke. 

"The question is whose side do we fight for the humans or the vampires?" Michael asked. 

The whole room went silent again our mind racing too fast to understand. My father's smile flash before my eyes reminding that he is capable of more sadistic way of getting what he wants. I have to be the one who stops him. 

"We fight for what is right. We will not be one of his vampires who bends their knees to his commands and we will not kill for him. We fight for each other and for the people who are innocent." I clenched my jaw. "You're right war is coming so let's give them a war they will not forget." 

A smirk is place upon Dominic's lips looking at me almost proudly nodding at me. My eyes scan the room they all nodded agreeing with me standing by each other ready to fight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...
34.3K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
120K 6.2K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
6.1K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...