Do you love me? [Victuri]

By BLoveKia

Victor was the most popular boy in school. He had the perfect life, the perfect girlfriend and everybody love... More

Money
Thank You
You're Not My Friend
I Don't Need Your Help
Detention
Home
I See You
Your Fault
You'll What? Hit Me?
Behind Closed Doors
I Care
Every Word...
He Kissed Me!
Talk
Exception
Boyfriend?
Night at the Movies
I Am
He Was Your Friend
Suspicious Minds
If Only He Knew
Beyond Belief
Better Without Manners
Bring It On
Kisses Don't Lie
Ice Cream
Step Down
It Wasn't Me
Bad Boy
A Touch

Before He Cheats

2.5K 88 42
By BLoveKia

Yuri's eyes fluttered open and he slowly sat up, careful not to aggravate any of his bruises. As he looked around the room he quickly recognised it to be Victor's. He gripped the sheets beneath him and took in the familiar scent of the room.

Sunlight was still streaming in through the large windows indicating it still to be daytime. He was glad he hadn't slept through the whole day, it would have been a burden to Victor if he had taken up his bed into the night. That was one thing he didn't want.

Carefully he drew himself out of the soft sheets until his feet were firmly on the floor. He took the initiative to wander down the hallway and then down the staircase. Surely Victor would have to be there somewhere? Suddenly Yuri thought about other people being in the house, Victor's family. Quickly he rushed around, first checking the kitchen and then the living room. However, there was no sign of him or even anything to indicate he had been here recently.

With that in mind, Yuri trudged back up the stairs. If anyone were to come home he didn't want to be here or in the way of anything. He grabbed a pen from Victor's desk and then a post-it note before writing a short message.

I've gone home xxx
- Y

Yuri stuck the note right in the centre of the desk before picking his bag up from the end of Victor's bed and making his way to the front door.

+ + +

It was still cold out, especially as it was getting later in the day. Victor looked down at his watch. School would have finished by now.

When he had dropped Yuri off at his house he had picked up a jacket, but still, that barely kept the chill off his skin. He leant back further against his car and groaned in annoyance. It was all well and good standing there and waiting for JJ to pass by on his route home. However, he hadn't thought he would take this long. Normally JJ would be out of school in a flash unless he was terrorising some poor kid.

Eventually, Victor figured there was no point in standing out in the cold and got back in his car, quickly turning the heating on. He could see the little puffs of his breath in the air but they got fainter and fainter as the vehicle warmed.

Suddenly Victor heard a light tapping on the window. The glass had misted up due to the heat but he swiftly rolled it down to see a very surprised Chris looking back at him. Abruptly Victor opened the car door, jumping out of his seat and back into the near-freezing conditions.

"Hey," Chris said looking into Victor's eyes, with a smirk on his face.

"Hi Chris, it's been a while..." Victor scratched the back of his neck. Of course he was friends with Chris before, but after the whole incident with his sister, he wasn't entirely sure where he stood with him or what he should say.

"Yeah...Sofia's fine by the way," Chris interjected, "I'd say she probably got over things faster than you did."

"Well, I should hope so considering she's the one who dumped my ass." Victor half chuckled.

"From what I can see your ass is just fine," Chris smirked again before taking a step closer. He bit his lip gently, barely hesitating before running his hand up Victor's thigh and cupping his left butt cheek.

Victor's breath hitched in his throat. This was Chris and he should have known something like this would happen. Nevertheless, it didn't make it any less embarrassing. He abruptly jumped away from Chris' touch only to hear a soft chuckle from behind him. Out of nowhere he heard a loud slap and pain was sent rippling through him. His ass was left stinging.

"See, your ass is perfectly fine," Chris hummed, seemingly satisfied with what he had managed to accomplish.

Victor stood dumbfounded for a second before he got up the resolve to speak, "My ass is taken, is what it is." He folded his arms looking deadly serious as he stared into Chris' amused eyes.

"Oh lighten up Vic," Chris slung his bag over his shoulder, turning to leave, "it's just a bit of harmless fun."

"Harmless fun my ass," Victor grumbled, taking his attention away from Chris who was happily walking away and looking back up the sidewalk. School had finished twenty or so minutes ago and there was still no sign of JJ. Victor sighed before leaning back against his car.

"Chris!" He yelled after the figure walking away. Chris spun on his heel looking expectantly back into Victor's icy eyes. "Just wondering, have you seen JJ around anywhere?"

Victor just waited, staring at Chris for an answer that wasn't coming. He wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at though. It seemed as if Chris were trying to indicate something but he had no clue what he meant. Every couple of seconds his eyes would widen and he'd kind of nod his head to the side, swishing his hair a little. Victor's eyes narrowed as if he wasn't sure he was seeing it correctly.

Then there was a cough.

It came from behind him and just as he turned he saw Chris roll his eyes and facepalm before once again walking away.

"You were looking for me?" JJ asked, his tone cocky as he leant back on Victor's car.

At first Victor stared wide-eyed at the unexpected presence, however, they quickly narrowed. "Yes...I've got some questions to ask you. But first," Victor growled, "if you scuff my car you'll be the one paying for the new paint job."

JJ immediately jumped away from the car and Victor smirked as he took in the sight. "Your car is a worthless pile of trash. I wouldn't pay for it even if I did scratch it." JJ huffed.

"Uhuh," Victor wasn't convinced by the tough-guy facade though quickly brushed it off as he had more pressing matters to deal with. "Now," Victor said, standing up straight and looking down on JJ, "I know you've been picking on Yuri."

Rage filled Victor's eyes and JJ didn't know what to do, slowly he was being backed further and further to the other side of the pavement until his back hit a wall and Victor was right in front of him. He wouldn't back down though. He stood up as tall as he could, he didn't match Victor's height, but that didn't matter, he was close.

"I don't know what you're talking about," He spat back in Victor's face.

"Don't lie to me," Victor hissed placing a hand either side of JJ and trapping him. JJ was alone right now and that was his downfall. Like this, he was no match for Victor. After all, there was a reason he was chosen as captain of the football team.

"I'm not lying!" JJ growled back, taking a step forward, only to be pushed back into the wall by a strong hand.

"Today he came into school with bruises after you had been tormenting him yesterday!"

"I didn't lay a hand on him! How do I know that you're not the one who gave him the bruises!" JJ gave Victor a hard shove, pushing his hand away from him just long enough for him to escape his cage between Victor and the wall.

"Stop trying to spin things around. You're the bad guy here, not me." Victor said.

"Well you appear to have some anger issues, not to mention your not being completely loyal to your boyfriend are you?" JJ smirked, "I saw you and Christophe having your little moment there."

Victor was about to retort when JJ pulled his phone out, holding up the screen for Victor to see as a video replayed of Chris biting his lip and smirking as he brushed up against Victor, his hand sliding up his thigh. However, the bit where Victor pushed him away was conveniently left out.

"How did you get this? You weren't even here!" Victor hissed.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." JJ grinned, slipping the device back into his pocket and patting it a couple of times, "Well now that I have your attention, I want you to leave me alone."

"I-"

JJ raised a hand, stopping Victor before he even started.

"I already planted the seed in his mind that you are unfaithful." JJ hummed and Victor only looked at the ground, there was nothing he could do now. If Yuri saw that video everything would be over, wouldn't it? "If you want this to remain our little secret you won't lay a hand on me again and I want you to resign as the captain of the football team. I'm sure coach won't put up much of a fight considering how bad some of your grades are. Just say you want to focus on school work."

Victor grimaced at the very idea of it, he didn't want to be recognised as second best to someone as low as JJ.

"Just so you know," Victor grumbled, clenching his fists, "if you hurt Yuri ever again I won't hesitate to kick your ass, both on and off the field."

"And just so you know, I didn't give Yuri those bruises. He just showed up with them this morning. Suspicious don't you think?" JJ quirked an eyebrow, running a hand along the top of Victor's car as he strolled straight past Victor's cold glare that continued to bore into him.

"It wasn't me," Victor said again, but it was then that he realised something huge. He had seen Yuri before the last lesson the day before. During that lesson, no one could have hurt Yuri and JJ says that he didn't give him the bruises. That meant that he was fine when he had left school.

Suddenly he remembered Yuri's reaction when he had realised he had accidentally spent the whole night at Victor's without informing his father. It was almost as if he was...scared.

+ + +

Yuri slipped his key into the lock, twisting it until he heard a click before pushing the door open.

"You're late, what have you been up to?" A cold voice demanded and Yuri felt himself freeze in the doorway.

A.N. I got a new computer and here are the consequences. I hope it's ok?

Love y'all!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2K 20
Yuri, a younger boy, follows a handsome man into a coffee shop. At first, it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. But then, he learned t...
240K 8.5K 34
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN VICTURI; #2 IN YURI ON ICE His name was Victor Nikiforov. Silver hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could charm anyone. His tal...
73.1K 3.1K 17
Yuuri katsuki is introduced to this famous youtuber, Viktor Nikiforov. ------ Story cover made by: @lilzistrash
112K 4.9K 36
Yuuri suddenly gets a message from a stranger one day named Viktor, he thinks the guy Is kind of annoying and pushy but they eventually develop a fri...