descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 43: Lauren

505 23 1
By shayslater

No one's POV

As another day goes by, things are going to be worse than the first. As the girls except for Ellia slowly wake up, they were greeted by the 5 mysterious girls again. Ellia already had her death stare, staring at the girls without speaking anything.

If looks could actually kill, they would have died hours ago.

As the girls were wide awake they all had their scared looks. The gate opened and another girl entered. She looked at them one by one and as she observe thm Lauren looked away.

" Nice try Princess but looking away isn't gonna stop me for drowning you." The girl said and Lauren quickly looked back to the girl with a confused look. She recognised the voice but she don't understand where she heard her before.

As the girl dragged Lauren out and closed the gate a drum full of water is waiting. Lauren looked around trying to recognise them one by one but it's no use.

They tied her hands back and the girl puled Lauren's hair hard dragging her in front of the drum which makes Lauren hiss from pain.

" I heard you can swim. Let's test how long you can hold your breath in the water." The girl said and pushed Lauren's head inside the drum filled with water.

Lauren tried to get out of it but the girl had full force on her. She got a chance to pull away and kick the girls in their stomachs while she try to get the rope untied.

She almost untied the rope but one of the girls got up and punch her in the stomach where she lost her balance and hit the ground.

They beat her up while she screams in pain. The girl who dragged her out pulled her hair again and pulled her up by the hair.

" Let me go!" Lauren shouted. The girl pushed Lauren's head again into the water now it's a lot longer and Lauren is almost running out of breath.

" Let her go!!!" Kenzie screamed but no one listened to her. The girl pulled Lauren up who was very pale and weak after that beating and drowning.

Lauren was slammed to the jail booth hard and you can tell her back aches. They beat her up one more time before pushing her back inside.

" Lauren! O my gosh." Kenzie said. Lauren coughed and groaned as she hissed as she touched the corner of her lips that had bruise and a little wound with blood dripping down.

" Lauren, there's blood dripping from your lip." Julia said worried as she wiped the blood away using her thumb." Are you guys ok?" Lauren managed to asked, receiving confused looks on her.

" You're asking us if we're ok?! You were the one who got beat up! Why are you asking us if we're ok?! We should be the one asking if you're ok?! What kind?!-" Claire wanted but Ellia cut her off.

" Claire, please, just shut your mouth." Ellia said calmly receiving an eye roll from Claire." Of course you're being mature." Claire said sarcastically.

Ellia looked at her surprised on what she just heard." I-I-I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." Claire said." It's ok." Ellia said." Lauren, I know you know something. What is it?" Ellia asked while she sooth Lauren's back.

" The voices, I recognise them from somewhere. I know I heard them before. But I don't know where." Lauren said and coughed.

" One by one, we will all be beaten up by them and I'm not gonna let that happen to you guys again." Ellia said. They went close to eachother and leaned to eachother staring off to space, have no clue on what's gonna happen next.

In Auradon

Everyone was searching for the missing girls, the mothers were all broken, the father's have to stay strong for their families, siblings that are worried, boyfriends that are a mess, friends that are scared.

All of them were a mess.

It's been 2 days, 48 hours of search for the missing girls. Everyone knows Maya loose hope easily and it's starting to run through her head again.

Everyone knows, Audrey can be easily be a big mess, everyone knows, Jane can't handle too much pain, everyone knows, Evie can't handle loneliness, everyone knows, Mal can be hard to be plead.

All of them are in way oo much stress. Caleb, Bryce, Hayden, and Harvey was in too much stress. They are almost into the depressed stage. They were all heartbroken.

Hayden who'd been with Claire for so long feels nothing without her.

Harvey who's from the isle that never felt loved until he met Lauren, felt so weak and numb.

Caleb who's going into deep shit, he's missing the love of his life, he let her go just because of a stupid lie, he can't help but feel so dumb, a shit, an asshole.

Bryce who had just felt the love he deserves from a girl that means a lot to him, a girl that made him special, why did this have to happen right now? Right now that he's finally happy.

It's been 2 days since they were been left. Felt abandoned. Felt weak. And especially, Heartbroken.

Of course you can't see them cry, they lock theirselves at night, crying their eyes and hearts out. They lost their appetites. They lost it all.

It feels like they died, wearing black, sometimes white. If they were being asked by paparazzis who died, they're answers would be " My heart died " everytime.

Everyone wore alL black today.

Hayden:

Harvey:

Bryce:

Caleb:

As they entered auradon prep together, as usual, they were greeted by states, but not usual amazed stares, they pity them, except for the people who hate them.

They can't even talk due to loads of crying, their voices run out.

In the castle

Mal was stressed out about her daughter missing. Alot of files were stacked on her table and not a single one of it had been touched.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair is a mess, and she can barely talk. She kept looking at a picture of her and Lauren together.

This made her wanna cry more. She burst into tears as she worries about her." Mal." Ben called softly entering the messy room and pulling a chair beside Mal and sit down.

He placed his arm around her for comfort. He needs to stay strong. It's his duty for her to be strong when she's weak.

Harper's Mansion

Audrey was a big mess, Luke and her's Ron had tissues all over he place from bed to the floor. Her make up was ruined. She keeps listening to Mackenzie's songs.

It feels so cold without Kenzie's warm and bright hugs and smiles." Audrey." Luke called entering the dirty room. You can tell he's disgusted." Go away. I don't want you to see me like this." Audrey managed to let out as she cried even more.

Luke shook his head and sat down beside Audrey." You know I can't let you be like this." He said with a weak smile. Audrey hugged him tight crying on his chest.

De Vil's Mansion

Jane can't go to work at Auradon prep. She was weak without her only daughter. It was dark and cold inside the house unlike the usual bright and warm. It feels like no one's home.

As Carlos enters the house, he sighed and went straight upstairs where he hears crying. He went inside the room and went straight up to Jane." Jane..."

He sat down on their messy bed and scooped Jane closer to him, kissing her forehead for comfort.

Charming Castle

The name of the castle described the outside of the castle, a very Charming castle to look at but inside was very gloomy. Evie cries as she worried about her daughter.

Her daughter is carrying her first grandchild. She keeps telling herself to pull herself together but it's no use. She can't do it. Her daughter is being kidnapped by whoever those VKs are.

As Chad arrived at their castle and entering, he looked at the place before going upstairs vwhere he knows his wife is crying." Evie, I'm home." Chad said entering the room and sit down in front of Evie.

He held Evie's hand for comfort. Evie looked up and tackled Chad into a hug before letting all her tears out." Where could they be? Where could she be?" Evie asked him.

" We don't know. We searched everywhere, let's just hope we can find them soon." Chad answered.

The Castle

Maya was locked up in her room lying down at the bay window staring out breathing heavily, stressed on what is happening. She haven't eaten for days.

She doesn't care if she dies, she miss her daughter, and it's killing her slowly as days goes by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 61 6
Y/N has despised George Weasley ever since they arrived at Hogwarts. His pranks and jokes never seemed to impress them. After years of loathing each...
5.7K 171 4
Seth and Dean have been dating for quite some time now, a long time. Seth then is now pregnant? He was planning on telling Dean but was stop by Tripl...
116K 3.8K 43
Everything has consequences-be it good or bad. Hermione and Hiram's surrender lead to Veronica Lodge being a maid at the White Wyrm. Veronica Lodge b...
1.4K 55 6
So, I basically just wanted an outlet to write something entirely based on humorous events from the show or ideas that I just think would be funny. T...