Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

By camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 7 -

15.6K 562 346
By camrenkordied

Mid dream I was awakened from my deep slumber by a blaring alarm clock. I groaned tiredly and stuffed my face into my pillow but quickly frowned. I felt the soreness of my chest and stomach from the nonstop butterflies and nerves. I looked at the person I was laying against and smiled to myself. She then giggled and covered her mouth to yawn.

"Morning breath." She mumbled after the yawn and I then dropped my head into her arm.

I groaned again causing her to chuckle, "You can stay if you want but I gotta get ready." She ran her hand through my hair and I immediately felt loved.

That shit felt good and she knew it.

"There's food in the fridge just don't eat anything that has a pink, yellow, or blue sticky note on it. That's my roommates stuff. I have red so you can dig through whatever I have or whatever's not labeled." She informed me and grabbed her clothes that were neatly organized in the tiny closet.

"I can sleep?" I asked tiredly and she nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah, love." She whispered and set her clothes down just to cover me up with one more blanket.

"Get comfortable, it's okay." She kissed my forehead and my heart bursted.

"Thanks." I whispered and closed my eyes.

I heard her take a few steps back before her door opened and I heard some chatter.

"Aye bitch we're going to a party tonight-"

"Shh." Y/N quieted someone and I smiled to myself before turning onto my side.

I shoved my face into her pillow and took a deep inhale of her scent and sighed happily. I heard plates clinking and I kept my eyes shut trying to calm my heartbeat. Then maybe five minutes after I had finally drifted off back to sleep the door creeped open again. I frowned slightly when I felt someone press their hand against my cheek.

Then those soft plump lips pressed against mine and I sighed softly before opening up my eyes. Y/N leaned back and grabbed her bag that I loved so much.

"I'll see you in a few hours, don't be late for work." She pecked my forehead and I watched her leave again.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I wet my lips to savor the feel.

I was gonna fall super hard for this girl.

_

When I had woken up from my oh so peaceful sleep, I tiptoed down the skinny hall. I looked around the decent sized dorm and wondered where they all went. So I quickly started to rummage through the cabinets to find a bowl. I then found the boxes of cereal and immediately saw the red sticky note on a box of Reese's Puffs.

"Hm, my girl has taste." I mumbled to myself and looked in the fridge for the milk.

As I was being my snoopy self I noticed the left over sweet n sour chicken from the nearby Chinese restaurant. I chuckled knowing I could order some takeout for her since she let me eat whatever. I poured my breakfast of the day and looked at my phone which was at thirty percent. I sighed to myself when I checked my email and saw one from one of my professors.

I loved college I really did I just hated the work, I hated studying even if it came natural to me. I just wanted to get my degree and live my life without having to study. Suddenly my shoulders slumped and I thought about life in general.. this shit sucks. I then shook my head as I started to think about where I was. I was in Y/N's dorm.. eating her cereal.. after sleeping in her arms. Life was great for right now.

"Who are you?" I suddenly heard someone speak and I jumped looking to my left.

The little room door was now open and I saw the tall girl frowning in confusion. She scratched her head and I looked down at the cereal bowl. I cleared my throat after swallowing down the cereal and smiled. I honestly didn't really know how to answer since Y/N and I were obviously more than friends.

"Uhm I'm Camila, Y/N's-"

"Oh shit." The girl raised her eyebrows and chuckled as she walked to the fridge.

"You slept over? Y/NN never brings anyone over. I feel like a proud mom." The British girl playfully gasped as she opened the fridge.

"That's good, I guess." I laughed softly and awkwardly looked down at my bowl.

"Oh wait..." She paused and looked my way as she pulled out a leftover sub.

"Camila from the coffee shop?" She asked me and I felt my stomach tighten up.

"Uhm yeah, I work at Casper's Joe." I cleared my throat again and she smiled widely.

"Ah!" Her eyes widened as she pointed at me.

"Girl, you have no idea how much she talks about you. I'm Dua." She laughed and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful everything was about her.

"Is there any other Camila's?" I joked as I ate the last bite of my cereal.

"Oh no, she gets way too into her work to even look at anyone else. I'm surprised she asked you on a date- how'd it go by the way?" She gushed as she poured herself a bowl of her own cereal with a pink sticky note on it.

"It was great, yeah, she's an amazing person." I smiled gently and got up to wash my bowl.

"This is great, what classes do you take?" She asked me leaning against the counter as she took a bite of her Chex.

"I feel like you already know." I laughed causing her to chuckle as I looked down at Y/N's clothes that I  was wearing.

"Maybe." She smirked and I giggled to myself as I looked around.

"I'm still deciding on a major but I'm leaning on song writing or just writing." I shrugged and she hummed as she chewed her breakfast.

"I like it, have you written any thing recently?" She asked me and I realized how underrated her accent was.

"Yeah, mostly for the creative writing class and it was just about the coffee shop." I shrugged waving it off even though I went into detail about how beautiful a girl was.

That girl obviously being Y/NN.

"That's cute, well-"

"Bro if you don't quit your shit I will literally throw you out the window."

"I'm thirsty though." I heard voices outside the door and the key unlocking it.

"Does it look like I care? Stop trying to steal my tea." I heard a girl say and the door opened while they both started to laugh.

They walked in and I noticed one of the girls in a black floral shirt as her raven hair cascaded down her shoulders. Then the other girl with the blonde wore a black vintage AC/DC shirt.

"Hey guys how was class-"

"Oh my god it's the nice ass girl." The blonde laughed out very lowly and softly slapped the girl beside her.

"It is." The girl chuckled deeply as she closed the door while my cheeks reddened.

"I think I remember, yeah. I'm such a lightweight." I laughed off my embarrassment as I stood in Y/N's clothes.

"Hmm, I see you spent the night as well." The girl set her bag down on the couch and slipped off her leather jacket.

"I'm Lauren." She gave me a small smile as she sat down on the couch tiredly.

"And I'm Hayley." The blonde smiled cutely and I chuckled to myself.

"Well I'm Camila." I cleared my throat and looked down at my clothes.

"And I have to get ready for work." I looked at my phone to check the time and they watched me inch towards Y/N's room.

"Get me a discount for coffee please." Lauren groaned as she laid against the couch.

"I guess Camila makes the best coffees hm." Dua snickered to the girls and they all laughed while I walked back to Y/N's room.

"She's cute." I heard Hayley say and Lauren hummed in agreement while I closed the door.

"Hey now.. she's Y/N's girl." Dua spoke before laughing to herself and I smiled to myself.

I quickly stripped from the basketball shorts and black shirt just to slip on the dress I had on the previous night. I slipped on my shoes that looked so horrendous with this dress and grabbed my coat. I ran a hand through my hair and pulled back the covers of Y/N's bed. Before leaving out the room I gazed around to take in what I couldn't before.

She had some Polaroids on the wall from high school days and now. Her smile was so freaking gorgeous I needed to be around her more often. Then I looked down at her desk to see a nice box of face masks and skin care shit. I chuckled as I thought about her welcoming me in a face mask. Oh how cute she'd be.

I bit my lip looking around once more before walking out her door and closing it softly. I walked towards the living room and they all looked at me. Now the tv was on and Grey's Anatomy was playing while I saw Lauren's eyes trail down my legs.

"I didn't hear anything last night?" She suddenly mumbled in confusion and I blushed deeply while Dua hit her.

"Oh no it wasn't like that at all.. I just slept over." My cheeks were warm and I inched my way to the door.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys but I gotta get ready for work." I gave them an apologetic smile and they waved.

"See yah later Y/NN's boo thang." Lauren giggled and kicked her feet up watching the tv.

I opened up the door while I started to hear Hayley say something about changing the channel. Dua waved again and I closed the door with a simple bye just to pace down the hall. I left the nice building as fast as I could and jogged back to mine.

I walked in to see an empty room which I thanked God for since I didn't wanna hear Shawn tease me. I quickly started to strip, then all of a sudden I heard the bathroom door open. All together my head snapped to the sound and I screamed from the startle. Shawn screamed with me while I clutched nude my chest and dove into my bed.

"I thought you had class?!" I yelled and he rushed to his side of the room.

"At twelve o'clock Mila!" He huffed and I looked at the time just for it to say nine fifty two.

"I don't get why you're hiding.. you have nothing to hide anyway." He started to laugh after a long pause and I gasped.

"I hate you." I spat causing him to laugh as he pulled his jeans up over his legs.

"I take it your night went well?" He smirked at my appearance as I turned my back to him.

"Yeah, we kissed a few times nothing too big."

"Tongue?" He questioned and I shook my head as I clipped my bra on.

"Nope." I sighed and grabbed my campus tee shirt while I slipped on some of my jeans on.

"I bet you, she's a virgin just like you." He then started to die laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you take a shot of let's be a douche today or what?" I slipped some new socks on and then the same shoes.

"Maybe." He smirked and I walked into the bathroom just to pinch my nose.

"Ugh-"

"Don'tcha love the mornings?" He sighed happily and I threw the empty Febreze can at him.

"Shawn!"

_

"One frappe with a triple caramel pump and skim milk!" I spoke loud enough for Austin to hear.

"Someone will bring it to you, thanks." I smiled at the lady in front of me and then looked at the guy next.

"Regular black coffee nothing too special." He gruffed out as he scratched his head and pulled out his wallet.

"One regular black coffee- that'll be three nineteen." I spoke softly and he handed me the money as I called out to Austin again.

"Thank you sir, it'll be right with you." I smiled warmly and I sighed while Hailee rushed around delivering coffees to the customers.

But I stood up tall and cleared my throat when I saw the girl that held me in her arms last night. I smiled before deciding to be a bit extra,

"Welcome, welcome what shall you take this fine afternoon? Cause I have no idea what you'd possibly like." I chuckled and my smile started to fade when I saw her eyes a bit puffy.

As if she had been crying.

"You okay?" I asked quickly and she frowned before smiling at me.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be? I'll take your cappuccino this time." She gently told me as she handed me the five dollars.

"You look beautiful today." She complimented me and I laughed to myself looking down at my work outfit.

"You look amazing as per usual." I smirked before boldly grabbing her hand to grab her attention.

"And if you need to talk to someone I'm always here." I shared with her quietly and she stared me in my eyes.

"Thank you." She mumbled and I smiled at her.

"Literally any time of the day - it won't matter." I spoke and she gulped looking around.

"C-Can I kiss you again?" She asked me and I giggled leaning over the counter.

She smiled and pressed her lips against mine quickly causing Hailee to gasp.

"Holy fuck!" She screeched and Y/NN giggled against my lips.

"I'll make your coffee." I wet my lips and leaned back to make her coffee.

I made Austin take my place and started to make her coffee while she lingered around. I heard her sniffle a bit before clearing her throat and I wondered what happened. She was so happy this morning I wonder who made her sad or what thoughts possessed her mind? I wanted to protect her from everything even if I was weak myself.

"Here you go Y/NN." I also loved saying her name cause I finally could.

"Thanks gorgeous." She smiled softly and as she started to back away she looked my way.

"Actually.." She itched behind her ear nervously, "Hopefully we're still on for the zoo but I was hoping we'd go on an earlier date?"

"When?" I asked with a small smile as my eyes gazed into hers.

"Anytime, really.." She looked down at her coffee before taking a small sip.

"I just wanna be around you." She admitted and I took a deep breath so I could contain myself.

"Well I have a huge appetite." I informed her and I noticed her smile widening.

"We can go out to eat tonight? Nothing too fancy." I shrugged not giving a shit about anyone in line.

"Yeah, that'd be great." She sipped the coffee and I groaned looking away from her peering eyes.

"Go away." I blushed and she chuckled grabbing my hand.

"No." She chuckled cutely and lingered around some more.

"I like seeing you.. it makes my day." She admitted again and I squinted my eyes at her as my cheeks started to heat up.

"Same." I gently spoke and she smiled gripping my hand softly.

"But sadly.. I actually do have to go." She sighed out with closed eyes and looked at me suddenly.

"I'll see you though." She looked at her watch and I kept in a disappointed sigh.

"Text me." I commented back and she nodded.

"Of course, pretty." She started to walk off and I sighed in a lovesick haze.

"She's so-"

"You're in loveee." Ashlee commented behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"I could be in a few days." I joked as my eyes lingered on Y/NN.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Ashlee snorted as she grabbed some coffee's.

I then looked around my workplace and immediately had the urge to run out. I wanted to run across the street and just be with her at all times. I had the same thoughts every day but I knew that Y/N made my heart pound.. and I wanted her to make it pound for as long as I could take it.

___________________

Idk and idc

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't choke on your coffee you basic bitch

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.1K 22
Is it considered a beard too when the person is trying to give a "straight" girl the appearance of being gay instead of the other way around? Camila'...
511K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
31.2K 2.6K 45
Opening her eyes Camila found herself facing the crotch of a pair of black jeans. In her surprise she knocked her coffee cup causing it to splash dro...
27.1K 722 47
Sequel to 'Behind Closed Doors' Finally, she experienced to have a relationship that's not 'behind closed doors' but in public, in an open doors. Ev...