Red Velvet// jahseh onfroy

By zzzanxxx

XXXTENTACION πŸ’”πŸ€žπŸ½ More

βŒ›οΈ
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

7

2.9K 102 45
By zzzanxxx

Faith and I had been talking for a little while, getting to know each other. She was exactly what I'd expect as far as who my brother ended up with. She was like one of those tumblr aesthetic girls that went thrifting for fun and had VERY wealthy parents but refuse to admit that they were rich. It got kind of annoying but at the end of the day I didn't let that define her completely. She was the type of girl that listens to Frank Ocean and Brock Hampton. I bet her room looked like a 90's heartthrob shrine.

"I mean, honestly? she was cool and all but not like super cool, you know?"

"Mhm," I nod along with the story she was telling me about running into Tony's ex at Coachella while sipping some Hennessy out of my water bottle.

"Yeah, but anyway we kinda just hung out until like, a good concert started. Honestly? I don't think it was too awkward." She shrugged, ending her story.

"Interesting. I think both of ya'll handled the situation in a good way," I told her, trying not to smile. I know if I did, I'd bust out laughing.

A car horn beeps outside. "That's my ride. See you later," I give her a polite side-hug and grab my shit before hurrying out the door.

"Hey, Gia," I smirk at her, getting into the car.

"What's up? I haven't seen you in a while," she said, glancing at me while she pulled off.

"Nothing much. I've kind of been all over the place," I told her, taking a spliff from my bag. I spark up and blow the smoke out the window.

"Sweet. You have a swimsuit, right?" I nodded, bobbing my head to some music she had playing. I instantly start to think about Jahseh. Whatever the fuck we had going on wasn't healthy. Too bad I'm already in too deep to think about slowing down. It's too late to start over.

Gia and I talked about random shit all the way to the event she invited me to. We get out of her car and walk down to this beach with a lot of people and a dj on stage.

"You go to a lot of parties?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"For the most part, I guess. Don't you?"

"Nah, we just happened to meet while I was at a party. It was my birthday."

"Oh." We continued walking until we got to a small little bar with drinks out. I took a couple, sipping on them throughout conversation. I was already high as fuck so that helped me be more calm and able to hold conversation.

I told her about Denise being the only girl I really had feelings for and how my birthday went hanging with Members Only.

My phone started ringing when she started asking about Denise again. I had a FaceTime call from Ski. I answered it, not expecting Jah to be right next to him.

"Aye where you at?" Ski asked.

"I'm at this beach with my friend."

"What friend?" Jah asked.

"This girl Gia," I bit my lip, knowing he knew who she was.

"Are you high?" Ski laughed. I laughed too and nodded.

"I wanna smoke more, then I'll be high as fucckkk. There's a difference," I told him, trying to keep from smiling too much.

"Nah, don't. Ask your friend if she wanna hang with us." I look at her and she nodded with a shrug.

"She's down. Where we going?"

"X says the mall. Y'all got money?"

"Yeah, I have money," Gia told me. I nodded to Ski.

"Alright. Meet us at Westfield. We're leaving now." He hung up.

"I'm paying for you, by the way. So, you don't need money." I said to Gia.

"Are you sure? I have my own money," she says.

"Well you can use that when I'm done paying for you," I shrugged, following her to her car. We drove to the mall laughing and joking about random Floridians we saw on the street. Broward bitches be bonkers.

We pulled into the parking lot and waited outside the mall. Less than five minutes later, they had parked and were on there way in. Jahseh started to do a funny looking skip on his way to us. I did a goofy giggled and Gia gave me a look I'm sure she didn't think I saw.

When they got to us, Jah pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek and rocking me back and forth.

"Hi," I laughed. He winked and looked over to Gia.

"Gia, right? You look familiar." He stuck his hand out for her to shake which she did with a tight lipped smile.

"Probably at that party on her birthday." It got silent once she said that.

"Oh so y'all on a date or something?" Jah cut his eyes at me.

"No, she just wanted to hang out so I hung out with her. Just like how you guys wanted to hang out, now we're all hanging out." He huffed, walking ahead of us into the mall.

"Wassup, sis," Ski put his arm around my shoulder walking with me.

"Hey, Ski." I put my arm around his waist as we followed behind Jahseh. Gia had caught up with him and they started talking. I don't know if it was about me or not, I didn't really care.

"You look pretty today," Ski kisses my cheek.

"You high too?" I laughed. He nodded.

"Yeah. I faced a whole blunt and had this little brownie thing Craig made." I laughed, shaking my head.

"I smoked in the car earlier and had a couple drinks. I got this pill in my bag but I don't know what the fuck it is." I squint my eyes at my bag.

"You're fucked up," he chuckled. "Let's catch up with them before we get left." We started speed walking, racing to get up to them.

"I won, nigga," Ski did a dance. I rolled my eyes and move away from them.

"Hey, guys." I got in between Gia and Jah, putting my arm around both of them.

"Hey, baby." Jah kisses my cheek and I smiled, pecking his lips. I lead them into a shoe store. I bought X some new Jordan's and got a jacket for Ski. I saw Gia look at an adidas outfit and bought that for her. When everybody was done, I was outside the store waiting.

"What all you get?" Ski asked, putting his arm around me again.

"I got you a jacket, shoes for Jah, and something for Gia that she was looking at. I handed everybody what I got for them.

"Awwn, thank you, Azariah," Gia hugged me. She had bought some shoes for herself.

"Thanks, sissy. Love you," he hugged me. Jahseh just looked at me with a smile like he was staring into space.

"Jah?" His eyes snapped back.

"Hm?" His eyes met mine and he smiled, kissing me and handing me a bag. He bought me something, too.

"Thank you," we mumbled at the same time. I giggled, kissing his neck while his arm pulled me closer to him. When we pulled away, the four of us continued walking around going in and out of stores until we got hungry.

We stopped at the food court. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat. When they finished, X and Ski had to go. I hugged Ski and kissed Jah goodbye. It was just me and Gia.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," Gia looked at me with an indescribable look in her eyes.

"That's because I don't," I laughed. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We're not in an official relationship with the title but we're committed."

"How long have you guys been together?"

"In the sense that I just told you, about a week," I replied.

"What do you mean in that sense?"

"He took my virginity a few months ago but we weren't committed. He just wanted to and I let him." She nodded, probably not wanting to hear anymore.

"So are you ready to go home?" She asked, gathering her stuff already. I nodded.

We left the mall with all our bags and got into her car. We drove all the way back to my place. I got my bag together and looked at her.

"Did you wanna come in?" I asked her.

"Uh, nah. My girlfriend's at home sick. I think I'll go check on her." She looked down at her hands. I shrugged.

"Alright, cool. See you around," I told her with a smile and walk into my house. I put all my shit up in my room and see Coolie in the living room.

"What's up, kid?" He pulls me into a hug, kissing my cheek.

"Not much, how are you?" I took a seat next to him.

"I've been good, been working." I nod, understanding what he was talking about.

"So you went out with that girl from the party?" He asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Jahseh being a bitch in this group chat, whining about you leaving him for a girl." We both laughed.

I would never leave Jahseh, that's ridiculous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.6K 97
𝐣𝐚𝐑𝐬𝐞𝐑 𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐀𝐚 π—π—π—π“π„ππ“π€π‚πˆπŽπ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀, 𝐯𝐨π₯ 𝟐. 𝘢𝘴𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 '𝘺𝘰 π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺 𝘫𝘒𝘩' 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘒�...
13.5K 462 45
While 20 year old Lizzy tries to handle being pregnant w/ her first kid. Jahseh tries uncover secrets about her past life
121K 3.3K 57
oneshots of jahseh β™‘.