Preferences (Old Magcon Boys)

By Imprada_Yourenada

This book will Contain Preferences for Nash,Hayes,Cameron,Matt,Carter,Aaron,Shawn, Taylor, Jack and Jack. I t... More

Hello
You Hang Out With Another Guy
His Phone Lock Screen
Mirrors
The Dirty pick up line he uses
What he likes best about your personality
When he meets your parents
That Girl
What he calls you
What you call him
His first "I love you"
All of Me
His first "I Love You" pt.2
Best friend
Running into your Ex
Why you two brake up
Heaven
Long Distance
Your One Direction Song
When he's Turned on
Someone tweets about you two
Your name in his phone
Hero
One of the Guys Like You Pt.1
One of the Guys Likes You Pt.2
After the Breakup Tweet
Name of Your Children
You talk about your celebrity crush
He likes watching you...
Your Disney Song
You Talk About Marriage
I promise...
The film you two watch
Back For You
When you get sad
You get married after dating for
Your Romeo and Juliet Quote
Your love song
Where you honeymoon
What he tweets about you
First holiday you spend together
Random Thing You Two Do
What you do on his birthday
Your coldplay song
The TV show you two watch
He thinks you're asleep
Quote he gets Tattooed
Concert he takes you to
Your Breakup Song
Valentines day gift
Video Game you two play
What his family thinks of you
What he snapchats you
Good night text
Best I Ever Had (Drake)
Someone you Fangirl over that they Hate
Someone gives you hate on twitter
He hates when you...
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
A/N
How you cuddle
He finds out you used to self harm part 1
What he cooks you one day
Your 5 Seconds of Summer Song

He talks about your sex life

12.7K 171 12
By Imprada_Yourenada

Dillon: He talks to Jack Johnson about it.

"So I hear you and (Y/N) have been fighting lately." Dillion nodded agreeing with Jacks rumor. "Yeah, but it's ok", Dillion shrugged. Jack furrowed his eyebrows confused "It's ok that you and your significant other are fighting?" Dillion nodded, a smirk falling upon his face. "It's only like twice a week, and honesty after she yells a little it's over. I'm rewarded with after fight sex. It's great honestly." Jack looked at Dillion disgusted. "Dude you need to get your act together. " Your boyfriend shrugged rolling his eyes "We are perfectly stable Jack. Honestly we fight over the tiniest things I think she does it's solely for the purpose of afterwards sex."

Carter: He talked to all the guys about it.

You sat your purse down quietly shutting the door behind you so you didn't disturb the boys. "She likes it rough." You hear the word escape Carter's lips and you immediately know what he's talking about. "Like full out, up against the wall, quick and hard." Your mouth dropped open at your boyfriend. Oh my god was he really telling them about this. You didn't want them to know you had overheard what Carter was saying because then it would be more embarrassing. You stepped back to the door and opened it then closed it hard. "I'm home guys." You yelled acting like you heard nothing. Laughter instantly came from the living room and you just rolled your eyes, you would talk to Carter about it later.

Nash: He talked to Carter about it.

You kissed Nash pulling him into you a little , Carter hollered making you laugh and pull away. "See you later babe." You began to walk out of the house but remembered your car keys were on the kitchen counter. "So have you and her slept together yet." You heard Carter being his nosey self and rolled your eyes. You figured Nash would lie for his guy ego which you were fine with but to your surprise he didn't. "No, we are waiting. It's a big deal and I don't want to rush her. I can wait till she is ready." You smiled and then instantly felt bad for eavesdropping on your perfect boyfriend. You grabbed your keys and silently slipped out the door.

Cameron: He talked about your sex life to millions of people oh my god.

It was in a video where he and Nash answered twitter questions. Nash was biting his lips to hide the smile as he looked at Cameron who was clueless of the question. "@Tayisbae asked Cameron how his and (Y/N) sex life is going." Immediately Cameron's eyes widened and he laughed a little. Truly what you and him did alone was secret. He just smile and shrugged "No comment to that invigorating question", he smirked.

Hayes: He talked to Cameron about it.

You turned the shower on but then realized you forgot a towel. You groaned slipping on one of Hayes shirts to cover yourself and quietly stepped into the hallway and made your way downstairs to the towel closet. "What do you mean you need pointers?" You froze at Cameron's voice, you rather him not see you in this and you're sure Hayes rather him not see you in this either. "She just so advanced I don't know. She's read stuff I guess and I don't know. She's been my first girl that I actually care about sleeping with but I don't know how to like impress her." Hayes sounded so shy it hurt it you a little. He was great in bed what was he talking about. I mean yeah you guys didn't do anything kinky but it was still nice. "So what exactly do you want me to tell you? Like foreplay or what." You were actually quite amused by what was happening, Hayes was asking Cam for sex advice. You grabbed a towel and quickly made your way upstairs. You didn't want to hear anymore because you wanted to be surprised.

Taylor: He talked to Aaron about it.

"What's the weirdest place you've done it?" You heard Aaron voice travel through the house as you began to walk down the stairs. You paused, curious to hear Taylor's answer. "Oh everywhere. Weirdest I would have to say is in a taxi." You rolled your eyes at the lie. "You're lying", Aaron said back "Like, while it was moving. Could the taxi driver see?" Why the hell was Aaron being so nosey about Taylor's sex life. "I don't know if I should tell this story man", your boyfriend laughed. "Come on Taylor just tell me." You stepped quickly down the rest of the stairs his eyes instantly connecting to yours. "Oh yes Taylor, do tell of this taxi cab adventure."

Shawn: He talked to Hayes about it.

"Do you want-" Shawn sharply cut Hayes off his voice filled with hatred "I don't want anything you can offer me." Hayes widened his eyes and held his hands up defensively. "Dang man what's your deal?" Shawn sighed running his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry Hayes but (Y/N) is driving me insane lately." Shawn stood up off the couch and paced back and forth impatiently. "What's wrong with her?", Hayes asked a little confused. Shawn loves you and has almost never complained about you before. "Nothing, that's the problem. Everything she is doing lately is perfect and just turns me on. She is driving me sexually insane Hayes. I want her so bad." It was killing Shawn, because despite his hormones you two have yet to sleep together. He wasn't sure what to or if you would be up to it.

Jack G: He talked to Sammy about it.

"I'm so tired man." Jack fell onto Sams couch a little dramatically. They had been out all day meeting fans but Sam was still full of energy. "It didn't take that much energy, you took pictures with girls all day. You should be grateful." Sam sat down next to Jack, moving his legs off the couch. "I was up all night", Jack said and Sam instantly smirked. "(Y/N) keeping you up all night aye." Jack glared at Sam unamused and sent him a fake bitter laugh. Sam better not be thinking about you in that way. "Actually", Jack sat up running his hands through his hair, "She's more of a quickie in the morning gal. Maybe a blow-job at night." Sam rolled his eyes scoffing. He knew you weren't like that, Jack wishes.

Aaron: He talks to Shawn about it.

"What in the world is this." Shawn walked into the living room drawing yours and Aaron's attention toward him. In his hand he held an open condom package. You looked at Aaron amused and he just shook his head. He quickly got up and went toward Shawn, snatching it from his hand. "It's a condom package. Not like you'd ever need to use one." You mocked Shawn with a smirk on your face. He flipped you off then looked back at Aaron. "Seriously, it was in the dining room, people eat in there." Aaron laughed nodding, "Oh yes they sure do." At that you blushed embarrassed.

Matt: He talked to Nash about it.

"You're extra happy today." Nash looked at Matthew a little curiously. "Yeah well you know (Y/N) came in last night. She's out there right now", Matt said referring to the Atlanta crowd waiting for them. "Yeah, but you look extra extra happy. Like you tapped it happy." Matthew looked at Nash his eyes widened. "Oh my god", Nash put his hand over his mouth in shock, "You did didn't you. You slept with her?" Matthew jumped up looking around frantically. "Nash shut up", Matthew gritted quietly through his teeth. "Ok ok but how was it?" Matt rolled his eyes pushing pass him. "Oh Matt come on. I would tell you." He sighed shaking his head at Nash. "It was fan-fucking-tastic but don't tell her I told you alright."

Jack J: He talked to Taylor about it.

You cradled Jacks lap, him lying under you. You kissed his lips then pulled away at the sound of the door opening. You sighed, mentally cursing at yourself for not locking the door. Jack frantically sat up but you didn't move off his lap, they all knew you and Jack were physical. Taylor stopped dead in his tracks when seeing you two. He then laughed and rolled his eyes. "We're you two-" You threw a pillow at him stopping his sentence. "Get out Taylor." Jack groaned, his head falling back down onto the bed. "Ok ok, but just use protection." Jack snapped at Taylor annoyed "We always do now get out." Taylor put his hand up defensively. "Well someone is a little eager." Jack rolled his eyes and looked over at his friend, a deadly stare in his eyes. "More than a little eager. It's been awhile. We- " You covered Jacks mouth sending him a look as you removed yourself from his lap. He groaned of irritation at the lost of your touch. "We don't have to explain ourselves to you. Please get out." You grabbed Taylor's wrist and pulled him with you out the door. You went to shut it but he held his hand up against it before it closed. You looked at him fully and utterly irritated, you honestly really needed Jack right now. "Just be a little more quite this time. You guys are usually so loud." You slammed the door ignoring his remark and locked it behind you. Time for Jack.

Sammy: He talks to Jack Gilinsky about it.

You waved goodbye to Jack who sat across the living room. You then leant down and gave Sammy a kiss goodbye. As you went to walk away Sammy smacked your butt playfully. You rolled your eyes and Smirked, you didn't turn back around to him. "You smack like a Girl babe", you said continuing to leave. You heard Jack laugh from inside the living room. "Well I didn't want to hurt her. I like her ass." Sammy said to Jack, you now gone and unable to hear him. "She's got a nice one", Jack agreed , "have you-". Sammy interrupted him, already knowing the question. "Yes, we've done it every way imaginable including that."

-------

{I wrote this a Long time ago but something went wrong when I updated it and it became its own book. So I thought I lost the chapter but I was going through my notes and found it woah. I just had to add Sammy and here ya go.

~G }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
244K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋