Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

By camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 4 -

16.3K 568 270
By camrenkordied

"Y'all have been texting? Hmm." Dinah peeked over my phone and I giggled to myself.

"Yeah, a lot actually." I looked down at my phone to see her still typing.

"She's so funny, ugh her mind." I laughed to myself as I heard Austin spray the windows with the window cleaner.

"What have you guys been talking about?" Dinah asked as she ate a cookie she made herself.

"Mostly class stuff and what we wanna do with our lives. We even got into a debate about Friends because she thinks Ross was the worst character. That he was a fuckboy."

"Well.." Dinah started to agree and I gasped.

"What? No! Not you too. Ross was so sweet to Rachel-"

"When he wanted to be." Hailee laughed and I pouted knowing Y/N had more points than I did.

"Damn it."

"It's okay, he was sweet in his own way. "

"Chandler is still the best, I don't care."

"Phoebe exists!" Ashlee gasped and I chuckled as Austin wiped down the windows.

"Fuck you're right." I sighed and they smiled as they were starting to get ready for their shift.

"Why are you up so fucking early? Need a double shift? Cause I'll gladly give mine up right now." Austin asked as he adjusted the tables to make more room.

"No, I'm gonna be the first customer. Plus my class starts at like nine am and the building is close by." I shrugged leaning across the counter to take Dinah's other half of the brownie.

"I'll kill you." She hissed and I smiled sucking the chocolate off my thumb.

"You're lucky you don't work Wednesday's, there's always this group of white men who come in on that exact day. It's so annoying-"

"And they always hit on Hailee, disgusting pigs!" Austin over dramatically emphasized and I giggled when Hailee pushed him away.

"Shut the hell up Mawhore."

"It's exactly six thirty, open the fuck up." Ashlee knocked on the counter and I laughed to myself.

"So how's Shawn?" Hailee asked me and I shrugged.

"He's good I guess- ew, I woke up to him panting and I heard like a weird clapping. I thought he was.."

"Loving himself?" Hailee wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed loudly.

"But I looked and he was fucking doing his push-ups. At five in the damn morning." I laughed as Austin unlocked the doors and carried his bucket of cleaning supplies to the back.

"What a way to wake up to." Hailee sighed in a romantic haze causing me to roll my eyes.

"Fuck already." I chuckled causing her to giggle.

"I thought he had a girlfriend?"

"No, he said he had a girlfriend so my parents would trust him more around me." I laughed as I saw Austin making my morning coffee.

"Smart."

"What is he studying again?"

"Music, we have the same classes but different days. Like today I have creative writing and uh SAMP Area." I shrugged casually as I watched Austin carefully.

"Ohh I have SAMP too, it's so nice it makes me feel like I'm an actual artist." Hailee sighed as she took my coins while Austin frowned in confusion.

"What's SAMP?"

"Sonic Arts and Music Production." I explained the abbreviation and took the coffee from his hand.

"I take a conducting class for music production... I don't even know, I just show up." He sighed and I laughed to myself before taking a sip.

"Thanks Aus." I shook my iced caramel macchiato and he smiled with a hum.

"You're welcome babes."

"Oooh girlfriend coming in." Hailee mumbled then suddenly the bell chimed causing me to quickly turn my head.

The beautiful girl smiled my way and my heart fluttered violently as she walked towards me.

"And good morning, hi." She breathed out a smile and I could tell she just took a shower.

I should've known since I also woke up earlier to watch her jog by like the creep I was. She smiled down at me and I timidly looked away with a growing smile. She then looked up at Hailee and my friend yawned loudly.

"What's up stalker?" Hailee smirked and Y/N glanced at me then at Hailee.

"Good morning." She chuckled and cleared her throat to order.

"One regular latte coming up.. three fifty." Hailee was handed the five dollar bill and Austin started to make the coffee.

"Uh.. are you off or something?" Y/NN asked me as she took notice of Austin taking my place.

"Yeah, for today and Sunday." I nodded as I sipped on my own coffee.

"Oh.. okay." She cleared her throat and she looked at her watch that was nicely placed on her wrist.

I then looked up at her as she bit her lip and nervously fiddled with her watch.

"How's your day going?" I asked her and she smiled softly.

"Uh it's great now." She let out a soft laugh and my heart fluttered hearing those words.

"And yours?" She asked me gently as she held eye contact with me.

"Same, I'm just tired that's all." I bit my straw stuck in a love haze from her gaze.

Her lips quirked up in a nice smile and my heart combusted as that smile widened. Her pearly whites struck a nerve and I turned away as my heart pounded wildly. I then watched her scratch her head nervously from my peripheral. Austin then passed her, her coffee while a couple more people entered the shop.

"Welcomee! Hi guys." Hailee smiled at some teenagers while they looked up at the menu.

"Thank you." Y/N politely waved at my coworkers causing them to smile at her.

"Anyways guys, I gotta start heading to my class. I'll see you all later." I waved at them as well and Y/N cleared her throat again.

"Uh hey." She gently touched my arm to get my attention causing me to look up at her again.

"Yeah?" I answered as I innocently frowned in confusion.

Then I immediately took notice of her hesitation and she breathed out a smile.

"What building?" She questioned and I shrugged with a small laugh.

"Cramer Hall, I gotta head to the writing center." I sipped my coffee and she hummed looking around.

"Can I walk you there? I have communications in Neuberger Hall." She asked me softly and I smiled before nodding.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I agreed and she smiled with me.

"Alright." She chuckled and started to lead me out the store.

As we walked we had made more conversation about Hailee and the rest of my coworkers. Then my roommate Shawn as she just tried to get me to talk more. And it sure worked. I was just a blabbing mess because I've wanted to talk to her for so long.. now I could. We walked through the park blocks which was just a miniature college version of Central Park in my opinion. We even had a conversation about recycling.. like who the fuck knew talking about recycling could be fun with someone you were whipped for?

"Uh Camila?" She called out as we started to reach my destination.

"Yeah?"

"I was actually meaning to ask you... do you have any plans Sunday night?" She asked me with that smile to die for and my heart fluttered so hard.

"Uh no." I happily but shakily said and she smiled to herself before looking down at her shoes.

"Would you wanna come with me to the art museum that night?" She nervously smiled and shifted on her feet.

I was literally gonna die of happiness right about now and I didn't realize I stalled.

"It's okay if you don't wanna-"

"Like a date?" I asked suddenly overcoming my shyness and she looked around.

"Yeah.. I mean if you want- or don't want. We can go as friends-"

"I'm free on Sunday." I whispered as I tried to keep my smile to myself.

Her lips widened a bit and she looked down to hide, "Okay." She laughed softly and nodded cutely.

"Six?" She asked and I nodded in agreement.

"That sounds like a plan." I chuckled happily as she started to back up with a cute smile.

"Great, awesome- I'll see you later, date." She laughed and I giggled watching her walk backwards.

"Bye you dork." I laughed to myself before opening up the building door as she turned around with a happy smile.

I quickly rushed my phone out to text in my OG group chat with my Miami friends.

Mila🤘🏼: SHE ASKED ME OUT

Marielle😈: YAASS GET ITTT

Mariana🤗: AWW you've been there less than two months and already got a boo thang

Marielle😈: sandra fell asleep in the back of sociology

Milaa🤘🏼: then what about you?? i was actually thinking all of you would be in class

Marielle😈: I skipped

Mariana🤗: I don't have any classes today but who cares.. WHERE IS SHE TAKING YOU?!

Milaa🤘🏼: IDKDJ I THINK THE CAMPUS ART MUSEUM OOF

Marielle😈: get that dick

Milaa🤘🏼: she's a girl tho

Marielle😈: girls can still have dicks

Milaa🤘🏼: Tru

Milaa🤘🏼: oof that would be so hot

Mariana🤗: 💀💀💀 I suddenly need to get my own girl with a dick

Marielle😈: ur welcome

Milaa🤘🏼: UGH okay stop I don't wanna sexualize her she's so pure and cute and hot :(

Marielle😈: oh hunny bun.. she's probably texting her friends now saying I FINALLY AM GONNA GET A PIECE OF THAT LATINA ASS 👅

Mariana😏: Shut up 😂😂

Milaa🤘🏼: ur too much💀💀 but no i know her enough to know that she doesn't act like that right away

Mariana🤗: You really like this girl omg aw I can't wait for the wedding

Milaa🤘🏼: me neither

Sandra💘: i want a bf wtf

Milaa🤘🏼: well good morning

Sandra💘: ugh

Milaa🤘🏼: i actually gotta go the professor is finally here after fifteen minutes since class officially started

Marielle😈: Me as a professor

Mariana🤗: You couldn't even make it as a professor

Marielle😈: NO ONES TALKING TO YOU

I then silenced my phone and crossed my legs to lean into the table and start writing my name in my notebook. As I started to slip my reading glasses on, the door opened and I looked up.

"Hi?" I frowned when I saw Shawn and he quickly jogged up the steps and handed me my notebook and laptop.

"Anddd that's mine, thanks." He gasped and took the one I was writing in and I quickly looked down.

"Oh shit, sor-"

"And Mendes what're you doing here?" Professor McGregor spoke loud enough and Shawn put his hand up while walking away.

"She took my notebook!" He quickly spoke and smiled at us before leaving the class.

"Alright.. let's get started." The middle aged man spoke with a gentle smile and I listened carefully.

_

"She asked you on a date, she asked you on a date." Dinah sang and I rolled my eyes as I wrote down some more notes upon my notes.

I had to make my notes fucking clear so I would understand everything I said or thought. So as I looked down at my notes I wrote down my answer while Dinah continued being her.

"Bruh, what did we tell you, I knew she liked you!" Dinah hissed and I chuckled against my hand as my toes wiggled.

"Whatever."

"Walz... we had never really seen her before you showed up. Then suddenly she shows up everyday? Okay." She pointed out and I covered my reddening cheeks.

"Okay, stoppp." I blushed deeply as my heart felt immensely happy.

My crush actually had enough feelings for me to ask me out on a date.

"Oh baby Mila." She cooed and cuddled into my leg that was crossed.

"We need to get you an outfit or something.. you can't be wearing old lady sweaters all the time."

"Hey.. leave my sweaters alone. They're trendy and nice."

"Eat more pizza? Really? Please don't ever wear that shit around me-"

"Leave her sweaters alone." Shawn walked in the room from his shower in the tiny ass bathroom.

"Oooh." Dinah teased as he had his towel wrapped around his waist: abs on full display.

"You live with this?" She over dramatically gasped and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Eh.. he's eh." I shrugged and they both looked at me.

"I like Y/NN." I giggled still in my love struck haze and they smirked my way.

"I gotta meet her. She can't cut the cake before she knows I will hire a hitman if anyone hurts you." He moved in front of his computer desk to hide himself.

"She's super sweet." Dinah told him and I smiled thinking about the Y/E/C eyed girl.

"She better be." He called out before stepping aside in his boxers.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I like to sleep." He literally jumped in his bed and I giggled at my roommate.

"So when is she taking you out?" Dinah asked me and I shrugged as I closed my textbooks.

"Sunday at six, I guess and yeah-"

"I bet you ten dollars she kisses you after the date." She crossed her arms and I giggled as I thought about the simple action.

"Oh my God." I blushed violently and my cheeks burned as I covered my face with my arm.

"Aww Milaaa." Dinah cooed as she attacked me with another cuddle.

"I like seeing you all in love and shit." She giggled and I groaned shaking my head looking up at the ceiling.

"...I've never had a real relationship before." I admitted and Dinah looked up at me from my stomach and I giggled.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my God, wait.. does that mean you're a virgin?" Dinah asked and Shawn popped his head up from his dark gray plaid pillow.

"Shut up.." I groaned and they started to both laugh.

"Mila is a virgin!" She yelled and I pushed her off my bed as I huffed.

"You at least had your first kiss right?" Shawn asked leaning on his elbow more interested in my conversation.

"Yeah.. but I had my first kiss when I was like sixteen. Not that long ago." I sighed and they raised their eyebrows wanting me to continue.

"Who's the person?"

"It was just some fling.. Michael Clifford. He was actually from Australia and his little accent was kinda cute."

"He sounds ugly." Shawn sneered and Dinah threw my stuffed unicorn at him.

"Shut up."

"Well he was my first kiss and he kept like trying to get more if you know what I mean so I cut him off. He always like somehow pulled me in though with the whole I miss you story bullshit. I thought I loved him but nah, that shit was just a crush gone wrong." I laughed and Shawn scratched his chin where slight hair was growing.

"So like.. did he live in Miami? Or was it like a summer vacation fling?"

"More like a Christmas vacation fling.. I dunno, I guess he came to Miami with his friends. He was in a band."

"A band." Shawn laughed to himself and I rolled my eyes.

"You're like a pressed ex, shut your ass up." Dinah laughed with him causing me to smile.

"I'm a one man band!" He yelled and threw the unicorn back at us.

"But yeah.. he's literally the only person that's been romantically involved with me. In my whole ass eighteen years I've kissed one person."

"Wow..." Dinah drew out while Shawn clicked off his lamp.

"Welp.. hopefully Y/NN got you." She giggled and winked at me causing me to push my books off my bed.

After about another hour of talking and doing my work I ended up falling asleep with Dinah. My twin dorm bed was super fucking small so her tall ass practically just laid against me. But I didn't want it any other way, I had some great friends and hopefully a girlfriend on the way.

___________________

Is this being too dragged on? I wanna keep the college vibe around to let the story have more character

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then I hope you just frisbee your fucking phone off the balcony cause your taste is trash anyways

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
15.1K 678 20
"I love it when you call me señorita." A love story between two people that know they aren't good for each other, but proceed to do so anyways. Cami...
78.8K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...
4.7K 171 17
Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfriend of th...