Falice

By NeverEnoughPayne

| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests. More

Park
Prison Release
Deployed
Peter Pan
Election
Charles
Grocery Store
Kevin
Detention
Real Man
Pop's
Pop's 2
Heat Wave
Talk
Emergency Room
Sick
Phone Call
Fireworks
Tough Guy
Whyte Wyrm
Whyte Wyrm 2
Divorce
The Evernevers
Home Video
Home Video 2
Meet the Parents
Positive
Positive 2
Positive 3
First Steps
Stairs
Sleep
Stranger Danger
Midnight
Work
Sewer Pipe
Jealousy
Al & Jonesy
Carnival
The One at the Lake House
Wicked Game
Obstacles
College Applications
Proposal
Wedding
Reception
Honeymoon
Grounded
Neighbors
Airplane
Tape
Diary
Diary 2
Diary 3
Misunderstanding
Blind Date
Panic Attack
Game Night
Graveyard
Graveyard 2
Baby Shower
Priority
Priority 2
Beach
Birds
Hurt
Love
Old Habits
Arrested
Shopping
Grandma
Grandma 2
Grandma 3
Grandma 4
Mr. & Mrs. Jones
Speakeasy
Night
Ring
January 20
Moving In
Walking
Meddling
Make Out
Worry
Worry 2
Comfort
Cult
Caught
Cab
Coming Back V1
Coming Back V2
Birthday
Awkward
Halloween
Party
Snuggle
Loving
Happiness
Snoop
Interrupted
Better Man
Arguement
Little Brother
Bad Day
Punch
Confrontation
Confrontation 2
Sorry
First
I Want Alice
Gladys
Gladys 2
Gladys 3
Grief 2
Wild Card 2
FP who?
Quarantined
Farm
Christmas Card
Dress
Joneses
The One Where Everyone Finds Out
Beard
Discussion
Custody
Custody 2
Custody 3
Packing
Snuck in
Soccer
Replaced
Jacket
Cup of Coffee
Cup of Coffee 2
Safeguard
Safeguard 2
Home
From the Heart
Little Helper
Valetines Day
Rain
Accident
Fred Andrews
FP's Birthday
Raid
Trip
Seventeen
Play Baby
Tell Me
Star Gazing
Wounds
Easter Bunny
Realization
Tattoo
Talk to Me
Detective Smith
Detective Smith 2
Family
Breakfast
Ain't No Sunshine
Trust
Repatriation
Hardest Goodbye
Father's Day
Twins
Office War
Charlie's Angels
Play
Bed
Power Couple
Fever
Nap
Condolences
Laundry
Girls Bathroom
Rekindling
Principal Honey
Promise
PJs
Infirmary
Decorating
Fix a Broken Heart
Handcuffs
Thanksgiving
Brothers
Serpent at Heart
Serpent at Heart 2
Flirt
Missing
Christmas
Forsythe Sr.
I'm Here
Storm
5 Months Later
We're Okay, Alice
Good Morning
21 Years

July

4.2K 115 1
By NeverEnoughPayne

Prior to 1.01

FP walked out of the bedroom. Jughead was stuffing a bag with clothes. He was reaching into the closet for sweaters. FP liked having him stop by the trailer and visit at the very least. Ever since he moved out he never got to see him. Jughead had it in his heart to make sure he knew he was going to be gone.

"You all packed?" FP says marking his presence.

"Yeah. I've got everything except some damn sweaters. I can't find mine."

"You can borrow some of mine." FP yawns. "When will you be back?"

"It's just the weekend," Jughead says. Archie and Jughead were not going on a long road trip.

Jughead grabbed one of FP's smallest jackets. They were both slightly lanky but FP had more muscle to fit around his bones. Jughead put it in the bag and zipped it up.

"Did you eat?" FP didn't want him leaving without breakfast.

"Yeah, I left you a pancake on the stove. It should still be warm." Jughead says. "I gotta go now. Bye dad. Please cut down on the bottles."

"Bye Jug. Drive safely. I know red still doesn't have his license." FP hugged him and went into the kitchen.

"Trust me I'm not letting him drive," Jughead closes the door behind him. FP touched the pancake. It was still warm enough to eat right away. He looked for the syrup and poured some all over it.

He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. He placed it on speaker phone so he could eat. He didn't get an answer. He sighed and turned the phone off. He carried his breakfast over to the living room. He looked for the remote and turned the tv on. David Schwimmer popped up on the screen. It was an episode of Friends. The tv's quality wasn't the best but he was able to see.

"We were on a break!"

"Oh my god, if you say that one more time I'm going to break up with you!"

The phone rang and FP lowered the volume on the tv. He sets the plate aside and walks back to the kitchen to retrieve the phone. He pressed the phone against his ear. "Hey, thought you were trying to ignore me."

"I was helping Hal," Alice said on the other line. Alice was helping him pack for his trip to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy to visit their eldest daughter and a business trip after.

"Just leave him already."

"It's not that easy."

"Gladys did it to me without a sweat."

"What happened between you and your wife is none of my business."

FP sat back down on the couch. "While I have you on the line what do you say about having a little rendezvous?"

"I'm married to Hal may I remind you."

"But do you seriously love him?"

"Goodbye FP."

"I miss-" FP said before she hung up. "-you." He tossed the phone on the couch. He dropped his face into his hands and pondered. He wanted to see Alice. They've lived separate lives for decades. He couldn't get over the fact she moved away from the southside, left him behind, and created a new persona for herself in the northside.

•••

FP sat in his truck. To his right was the Cooper house. Home to Hal Cooper and his wife Alice Cooper, née Smith. They shared two beautiful daughters, Polly and Elizabeth Cooper. FP never got the chance to meet them but he was fully aware that they grew a family together.

FP looked at the windows. Alice was talking to someone in the living room. He couldn't see who but ducked when the door opened. He did not look their way but he did keep an ear to the ground.

"Be responsible Elizabeth," Alice walked Betty out the door. "You've always been my overachiever. Let's keep it that way. I don't want you to make yourself sick like your sister. Your father went to go check on her and he told me she is still the same."

"I will mom you know that. I'm just going with Kevin to the Twilight," Betty says slipping the strap of her purse on. "That reminds me. I'll be sleeping over at his house. Sheriff Keller is okay with that."

"That's fine darling. Just be back for breakfast tomorrow."

"Sure," Betty nods and makes her way to the sidewalk. She walks towards Kevin's house to meet him. He begged her to help him find a cute guy. She couldn't say no to one of her dearest friends.

FP waited until the teenager was away from the neighborhood. He overheard that Hal wasn't home as he quickly took the opportunity to knock on her door. Alice opened the door and tried to slam it in his face but FP put his foot in to stop it from completely shutting. "Alice."

"Go away FP."

"Come on let me in. Let's just talk."

Alice thought about it. She didn't want to let him in but she could use someone to talk to. "Fine," Alice steps aside to let him in. FP walks in and stands in the foyer. "But not wearing that jacket."

"Come on it's who I am."

"Off or out."

FP complies and takes his serpent jacket off. His biceps were exposed by the tight fit his shirt sleeves had on them. Alice tried her best not to stare at them. He carried his jacket around in his hands. He started going upstairs to look around the house. He looked at the picture frames on the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Just looking around. I want to know more about this northsider Alice. It's been years Al."

"Weren't you going to do that with us talking?"

"We will," FP stepped inside her bedroom. It was neat. Not a single mess was found inside. He knows Alice was always an organized woman. "Come join me." He took a seat on her bed. Alice leaned on the doorframe staring in.

"What are you really doing here?"

"I've missed you Al. You can ignore me all you want but try to listen to me. What we had was...complicated. I know Hal gave you everything I couldn't but I-"

"Hold on there's someone in the house," Alice stopped him. She checked down the hall. Betty was back. Alice ran back to the room and pointed at the window. FP looked where she was pointing. "You can't be serious."

"Go," Alice tells him to hide. FP sighed and leaves his jacket on the bed. He opened the window quick and climbs out. He hangs on the window sill. Alice hid his jacket and covered his hands by standing in front of the window. Betty knocked on the door. "Betty is that you?"

"Yeah mom."

"You're back already?"

"I forgot my wallet. Kevin gave me a quick ride back to grab it," Betty explained. "I heard something are you okay?"

"Yeah I was just cleaning up. It was getting stuffy so I opened the window."

"Okay. Bye mom I'll be back in time for breakfast."

"Bye honey. I love you," Alice watched her leave and shut the door quietly. She helped FP back inside before Betty or Kevin could see the man hanging on the side of the house.

"It's not that easy anymore sneaking into your room through the window," FP grunts as he throws himself in.

"Oh shut up."

"Same ol' Alice," FP laughed.

"You were saying?"

"What I was trying to say is I miss you. Keep hating me all you want but I had to tell you."

"I don't hate you."

"You don't?" FP sounded genuinely surprised.

"I just strongly dislike you."

FP rolled his eyes fondly. He was always able to catch on to her. "I think we should have a chat."

"About what?"

"Well what's been going on in your life. Are you happy? Where's your so called husband?"

"Things are fine. I'm fine. He's on a trip."

"Where?"

"None of your damn business," She snapped. She hated thinking about the group home she was sent to. It reminded her of her times there and the fact that the father of her secret child was here with her made it worse. She never told him about their son. The one he sired back in high school while they were together. This secret has been bottled up inside her for two decades but she couldn't see herself telling him. Her eyes began to swell.

FP felt guilty for asking his questions. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He was very tempted to hold her and emotionally support her but he didn't know if it was a good idea.

"Why did I let him do that to her too?" Alice mumbled.

"What?" FP was confused. He didn't understand what she meant. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm sorry for asking. It was my mistake." FP, unaware, did not choose the right words. The word mistake triggered a negative thought in her head.

"I can't believe you Hal," Alice went up to FP and pushed him back. She kept hitting his chest.

"Alice, I'm not Hal. Are you alright?" FP tried calming her down. "Al, relax." He pulled her into his arms to tame her. He held her close as she wept on his shirt. She could feel his heartbeat. It was calming to her.

"Don't leave," Alice felt comforted.

"I won't if you don't want me to." He had so many new questions but he knew it was best just to keep wondering instead of getting answers from her.

•••

Alice woke up the following morning. The bed didn't feel empty. He looked over not knowing if to expect Hal or FP. She saw the dark haired man laying beside her without his shirt on. She looked under the covers and they were both for the most part fully dressed. Nothing happened between them last night, at least nothing intimate. She let out a sigh of relief but wondered if it wasn't that bad of an idea if they did do the deed.

"Good morning mom," Betty says downstairs as she let herself into the house. Alice heard the front door close. She panicked not knowing what to do with FP. She had to hide him before Betty came upstairs to check on her. Alice tried shaking him awake but he wouldn't wake up.

"Damn you Jones. You've always been a heavy sleeper." Alice jumped up from bed. She covered him with the sheets hoping he couldn't be seen. Alice believed it was good enough. She heard the footsteps coming towards her room. She saw FP's shirt lying on the ground. Her eyes widened. She had to quickly get rid of it. She hid it in one of her drawers and shut it.

Betty opened the bedroom door slightly. Enough to poke her head in. "Mom?"

"I'm in here," Alice walked up to the door. "I was just about to go into the kitchen and make pancakes. How was the movie?"

"It was great. Sure Kevin was busy cruising for boys but I had a good time."

"That's good to hear honey," Alice was hearing her but not listening. "I'll meet you downstairs let me get my slippers on."

"Okay," Betty thought she was acting strange. She didn't know what to be thinking but she knows her mom was unique. She has her weird days. Betty went to her room. Alice scribbled down a note for FP for when he wakes up. She placed it where he could find it. Alice walked out her room and met Betty at the stairs. She lead her to the kitchen.

While the women were enjoying breakfast downstairs FP woke up to the scent of pancakes. He looked around the room from his spot on the bed. "Alice?" He saw the note she left on the nightstand.

Betty is home. I forgot you slept over. I'm going to need you to sneak out through the window while I keep her occupied downstairs. I tried waking you up but like always you're hard to wake up.

FP pocketed the note. He found the last sentence funny knowing it was true. He looked around for his shirt but had trouble finding it. It was hot and he didn't like sleeping in his jeans or shirt. To compromise he was only allowed to take his shirt off. He found his jacket stuffed under the bed. He thought it would be a waste of time looking for his shirt.

He put on his jacket and looked out the window. He had to jump out without breaking a bone. FP leaped out and aimed for the bushes. It would break his fall.

"What was that?" Betty asked.

"Probably Fred's dog. I've told him so many times to keep him in his yard," Alice said not trying to sound suspicious. She got up to go see. She knows it was FP sneaking out. She saw him run down the side of the house after climbing out of the bushes. He got into his truck and drove off. "Jones Jones Jones," Alice smiled. It was amusing to her.

Alice walked back to the dining table. Betty was finishing up her breakfast. "Fred really does need to keep a tab on that dog," Alice tells her.

"Vegas is a good dog," Betty chuckles.

FP went home to the trailer park. He let himself into the trailer and shut the door behind him. He was surprised to see Jughead there. He was putting his sweaters back into the closet.

"You're back already? I thought you and Archie were-"

"Yeah no he bailed on me last minute," Jughead didn't look back at him. He was busy hanging up the sweaters. FP took his jacket off and handed it to him. Jughead grabbed it and hung it up for him while he was at it.

"Why would he do that?" FP says as he goes into his room to grab a shirt to put on before he asks too many questions.

"I don't know. He didn't even give me a reason. It all sucks because it was his idea in the first place." This would put a strain in their friendship. It's been a wild ride in their friendship after Archie's dad fired his dad. He never truly mentioned it to Archie because he didn't want it to affect them.

"The Andrews are good people but sometimes they can do terrible things. Trust me I know Fred is a good man but it hurt me when he took me out what was our business." FP and Fred started Andrews Construction together. They worked together for years up until Fred let him go and had him sign out of the contracts. FP did do his side jobs for the Southside Serpents but being betrayed by his best friend felt more terrible than the time he served.

"I know," Jughead turned to look at him. "Where were you? You weren't here when I came in. You weren't out drinking were you?"

"No, it's too early for that." FP says walking out of the room.

"Then where did you go?"

"Just out. Don't question it," FP tells him.

Jughead dropped the questions. He got up and grabbed his stuff. He was going back to the Twilight where he was staying. He refused to stay with him until he got his act together. "Bye dad." He walked out the door without looking back. FP took a seat on the couch. He just thought about everything. He thought about Alice and about Jughead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...
495K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.
675 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...
65.1K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.