My Childhood Player

By _WickedCity_

Introducing, Alexandra Fox, a bad girl Let's meet Colton Crawford, a player. Let's take a stroll down memory... More

My Childhood Player
Chapter 2. The 'talk' with daddy
Chapter 3. So much for leaving my mark
Chapter 4. I'm the 'new girl'
Chapter 5. Always pay attention to your surroundings!
Chapter 6. I makout with anyone! Even in a closet!
Chapter 7. First impressions are everything!
Chapter 8. Meeting Hayley..
Chapter 9. Where's the beer!
Chapter 10. Learning to live with Colton
Chapter 11. Living with Colton
Chapter 12. We are Royally fucked..
Chapter 14. "You owe me now"
Chapter 15. Daddy Dearest..
Chapter 16. Kiss away from being Colton's whore.
Chapter 17. Don't get me wrong, I'm practically pooing my pants..
Chapter 18. Peer pressure. It truly is a bitch.
Chapter 19. It poured out faster and messier than a girl on her period.
Chapter 20. Death by falling out of a tree..
Chapter 21. Serena
Chapter 22. Be my bitch boy
Chapter 23. It's Shark Week
Chapter 24. Fatal Flaws
Chapter 25. Fixing things.
Chapter 26. Not very oblivious.
Chapter 27. Flashback. Flashbacks.
Chapter 28. "Nothing like extremely deathly bad you know?"
Chapter 29. You defiant little shit
Chapter 30. Home
Chapter 31. Birthday Celebrations and Awkward Situations
Chapter 32. Assignments and Akwardness

Chapter 13. You've got more skills than Magic Mike himself..

13.8K 367 26
By _WickedCity_

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?! OH! Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? OH! Don't chaaa!" I sang at the top of my lungs while doing what was supposed to be a seductive dance on top of the bar counter.

"Don't chaaa!" I finished off with a small running start and then slid on my knees to the end of the bar counter in a very rock star way.

"WHOO! Fucking awesome!" Colton applauded me drunkenly as he sat at a nearby table enjoying my show.

I smirked and when I went to stand back up on the bar I literally walked right off of it and fell to the ground with my ass in the air.

I think it was safe to say Im pretty drunk.

"Your turn" I grinned after I got up and stumbled my way to where he sat.

He grinned widely at me and nodded "Gotcha" He walked over to a stereo system that was in the corner and switched it on and shockingly a song from the movie Magic Mike came on.

He jumped up onto the bar counter and slowly walked up to the end in front of the table where I sat at with a goofy grin on his face.

He winked at me and slowly began to move his hips to the beat pointing at me then slowly began to tease the hem of his V-neck still dancing to the song.

Oh my god.

Is he going to strip?

This is so exciting.

I laughed as he swiftly pulled the shirt over his head and threw it at me now rolling and thrusting his hips around and moving to the beat.

Oh god.. This is hilariously hot..

I tried to contain my laughter as he continued to strip by teasing his belt buckle and I covered my eyes, Giggling to myself.

The song ended and I applauded as Colton bowed and turned off the music.

"Wow Colton I never new you could dance like that! Why your better than Magic Mike himself!" I said as I handed him his shirt back.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" He stated and pulled his shirt over his head to cover his muscled torso.

That delicious, delicious yummy muscled torso.

So far I found that being locked in a bar isn't so bad, I mean there's plenty of liquor here to last us quite a while and a drunk off his ass Colton is pretty entertaining.

We sat in silence for about three minutes before Colton opened his mouth.

"Wanna trash this place?" He suggested carelessly.

I thought for a moment before I shrugged "Sure"

**

I went to stand next to Colton as we stood proudly in the middle of the room looking at our work.

"We did good" Colton grinned and I nodded a grin making it's way to my face as well.

"Fuck yeah we did" I agreed as I looked at the white walls that were covered in different kinds of liquor and and the floor was covered in broken glass and picture frames that hung on the wall were now either broken or flung across the room.

And I won't even begin to explain how the tall long rack of different liquors were destroyed.

Ok yes I will.

Originally we weren't going to even touch the rack of liquors -Since we were rather enjoying them- but one picture frame thrown on the wrong direction and suddenly dozens of liquor bottles are falling on top of each other breaking one another and so on and so forth.

So Yes. Glass shards were everywhere, Tables were thrown over, Frames were flung, Walls were tainted different colors, Windows were broken open and then suddenly Colton and I were pushed against police cars with our hands handcuffed behind us.

Fucking fantastic.

"You have the right to remain silent.." Blah blah blah "Anything you say will be used against you.." Blah blah blah.

Honestly I couldn't really stay in tuned with what was happening. One minute Colton and I are admiring our work an the next we're being taken 'Downtown'?

Colton and I were being taken in separate cars and by now I had sobered up a little to know that Mummy and Daddy will be very very mad.

Not that I could really bring myself to care right now.

I sighed as I leant back against the seat of the police car calmly.

I admit that this was not the first time I had been arrested but only my family and I knew this.

You see whenever I'm in a situation such as this one Mummy and Daddy are always there to bail me out and make sure this never shows up on my records.

My eyes widened and was soon replaced with a smirk.

If Mom and Dad aren't here to bail me out then this ends up everywhere..

My smirk widened.

Mummy and Daddy just so happen to be away for the week and I am staying at the Crawford's.

For once I'm not going to have my parents come in and save me.

For once I am going to have consequences.

Now I know what your thinking; Why the hell would I be so annoyed that my parents get me out of trouble?

Well first off because they don't actually care about getting me out of trouble. They just worry that I will tarnish their dam reputation and Secondly because my parents are very well known in the world of business therefore if word got out that they're precious daughter is constantly being arrested and getting herself into trouble.

Then I would always be on the cover of newspapers and magazines.

So maybe this will get them to realize that money doesn't buy happiness and doesn't truly get us out of trouble and maybe they will finally show me that they care at least a little, And I'm not trying to sound like an attention crazed child.

The car came to a stop and the cop got out of the drivers seat and opened my door and escorted me into the local police station.

"Sit" He pointed to a row of seats where I also saw Colton sitting in with his hands still cuffed behind his back.

"Whatever" I muttered and walked over to where the police guy had his finger pointed and sat down a few seats away from where Colton sat.

The police guy that brought me here walked into a room and it looked like him and a few other cops were having a discussion.

By now I was pretty sober and if anything I think Colton was as well.

There was silence other than the police dick wads talking.

"Wanna play twenty questions?" I asked shrugging.

Colton chuckled and shook his head "Sure why not" Then he frowned "But it's twenty one. Not twenty"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever. You first"

"Is your favorite color still blue?" He asked and my eyes widened a fraction in shock.

"Yes.. You remember that?" I asked and he nodded.

"Is your favorite color still blue?" I asked uncertainly.

God why did I suggest this game.. It's so awkward now.

He nodded then smirked "And just why is your favorite color blue?"

My eyes narrowed a split second before a emotionless mask made it's way onto my face.

"Because it reminds me of the sky" I shrugged.

Lies.

The reason the color blue was my favorite color was because it was the color of his eyes.. And he knew this because it's what I told him back when we were kids.

Colton nodded "Your turn"

I thought for a moment "Are you a virgin?"

He scoffed "What an idiotic question. Do I look like I'm a 'Virgin'?"

No.. You look like you've gone to the bone zone with Miley Cyrus..

I shrugged "Your turn"

"Are you a virgin?" He asked accusingly.

"No" I replied shrugging.

There was no shame. I did not lose my virginity at fifteen, Hell no. I lost it when I was sixteen..

He smirked "Didn't think so"

My eyes narrowed "What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged still grinning mischievously "You just don't look or act like the nun you used to be.. You've changed"

"People change Colton" I replied dryly.

Again the word Change came into play. I truly am beginning to despise that word.

"When did Jackson get back?" I asked trying to change the subject.

He looked at me, Studying my facial expression for a moment then shrugged "While you were at Hayleys house"

Hayley. Why did I feel this annoying little coil in my chest whenever he said her name or mentioned her?

Is this jealousy?

Jealousy sucks ass.

I never get jealous. This is something that's unheard of in my world.

"So.. I hear You, Hayley and Xavier are pretty close.. That's cool" I nodded trying to seem nonchalant.

He glanced at me scanning my face as if he were looking for something but I just kept the expressionless mask up.

He nodded "Yeah"

I nodded "Cool"

Cool. Cool. Cool.

Damn the word cool.

**

Colton and I were released after we got our phone calls and Colton called his mom who came and bailed us out.

And she called my parents shortly after.

Which resulted in a yelling match over the phone.

My mother yelled at me. My father yelled at me. Then they both ganged up on me and yelled at me together. And I listened quietly on my end of the phone with satisfactory running through my veins.

And well this doesn't bother me much.. But I guess it kind of sparked curiosity in Colton.

**

"So your parents seem like total dicks" Colton commented raising a brow at me.

I pulled out a red bull from the kitchen fridge.

"Yeah tell me something I don't know" I muttered cracking it open and taking a gulp.

"Have they always been like that?" He asked.

Why do you care?

"It's been recent" I shrugged.

"Alex just because we aren't as close as we used to be doesn't mean I don't care"

My head whipped around to face him in complete and utter shock, But I quickly masked it not wanting to show my emotions.

"You shouldn't" I answered as I stared at him blankly.

His eyes narrowed "Well I do"

I shook my head standing up from my seat "You shouldn't Colton, Especially after all these years. Why would you even send me a second glance? What makes you think that I want you to care" I kept my voice strong and steady, Something I've mastered over the years.

He stood up as well asking a few steps closer to me "Are you saying you don't want me to care?"

"You don't get to care for me after all these years Colton, You don't get to know what happened between me and my parents.." I enclosed my hands behind his neck and brought him closer "You don't get to know my deepest darkest secrets" I breathed.

Colton brought his hands to my waist and pulled me so that I was chest to chest with him and I could feel his angered breathing "Who said I wanted to know your deepest darkest secrets? Who said I wanted to know what happened between you and your parents? I don't want to be your knight in shining armor Alex so I think you got the wrong idea when I said I cared about you" With that Colton let go of me and walked upstairs not bothering to spare me another glance.

I stood frozen in place as I watched him walk away.

My heart was beating a million miles per hour, I couldn't think straight, I had ragged breathing.

I haven't felt this way since the day I left Colton five years ago.

The feeling of being.. Vulnerable.. Pathetic..

Broken..

~*~

*Gasp!*

I hope this gave you guys a look into the darker side of Alex O.o

And :O Colton cares?! Oh no wait he took it back! Guess we'll never know ;)

Please give me your honest opinion on this chapter! I would so appreciate it! Thanks! xx

Please remember to!..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW!...

Oh and I can't stress enough how elated I am about all the support I've been getting on this book! Thank you guys SOO much!

And by the way I am looking for a potential cover for this book so if you know anyone or want to send me a cover or banner (That will be going up with chapters) Private message me and we'll talk? Thanks please please guys I would really appreciate it! MWAH!

Thanks again!

~Your worst nightmare ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 42.6K 41
Emilia Josephine was the typical shy girl at school, she changed. Emilia is not popular, she is pretty but no one can stand her. People say she's wei...
2.4M 42.8K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
Love Me By Kimberly

Teen Fiction

24.7K 759 21
Sam Hutchens is the shy, nervous, 17 year old girl that gets bullied and abused everyday. All she wants is someone to be there for her. To love her...
105K 2.2K 20
If all it is, is 8 letters...why is it so hard to say? • "Who is this annoying girly girl person?" The boy screamed. "Who is this jackass of a strang...