descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 35: Flaws

670 26 10
By shayslater

Ellia's POV
Today is my BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it! Tonight is gonna be fun! I'm just with my mom and aunt Riley at the moment in my room fitting the night blue gown I would be wearing later for the elegant part of the party.

" Mom,this is gorgeous! You're the best." I said hugging my mom." I can't believe you're 18." Mom said." You look so beautiful in that dress." Aunt Riley said.

" Just remember, after we leave the venue cause you're doing another wild part, change first. You're gonna ruin that gorgeous dress." Mom reminded.

" I will." I said with a smile." I missed alot of wild birthday parties when I was gone." Aunt Riley said." Yeah." I said. I looked at the mirror with a smile.

I look... Not bad." I should get going to school." I said changing my outfit before heading inside the car. When I got to school I met up with everyone.

" Hey birthday girl." They greeted." Hey guys." I said with a smile." How's your morning?" Caleb asked." Pretty good." I said." I got you this by the way. It's an early present." Caleb said handing me a small box.

" Thank you." I said and hugged him. I opened it and it's a beautiful necklace." This is beautiful. I love it." I said." Kenzie picked that one. I payed for them so either side it's my gift." He said and we all laughed then the bell ringed.

" You guys go to class. I'll catch up." I said. They left as I opened my locker and get my things when Jordyn slammed my locker door." What do you want?" I asked.

" Don't you think I wouldn't notice? We've known each other since we were kids. You're insecure, a girl who just dress nicely so she can get attention and not feel lonely." She said.

I stepped back. All she is saying is true. I am insecure." A scared little piece of shit. Who is nobody without her friends on her side." She said.

I started walking away trying not to let a tear escape my eyes." Yeah! Walk away! That's a good thing to do!" She shouted. I walked in to class and sat down.

I'm insecure about myself. I'm... Weak. My flaw is being insecure." Ellia, what's wrong?" Claire asked and the whole squad looked at me.

" Do you guys have flaws?" I asked." Yes." Hayden said." Is something wrong?" Grayson asked. I took out a pen." Tell everyone to write their flaws on their foreheads." I said.

They looked at each other confused at first then just go ahead and announced it. We all wrote our flaws and wait for fg." Why are we doing this again?" Harvey asked.

" I just wanted to know what will FG think about our flaws. I need her lesson." I explained then just in time FG came." What's all of this?" She asked.

" Ellia made us. And I felt relieved." Ruby said." Can you guys tell me about your flaws?" FG asked then aunt Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Charlie knocked on the door.

" Come on in." FG said with a huge smile on her face. They entered and stood in front of us." Flaws?" Maya asked." Can we hear what's your flaws?" Aunt Riley asked and looked at me.

" I'm Imperfect." Lauren started." Afraid." Harvey said." Anxious." Grayson said." Big mouth." Frankie said." Callous." Claire said." Weak." Hayden said.

" Overprotective." Caleb said." Rebellious." Bryce said." Confused." Kenzie said." Insecure." I admitted." Why are you doing this?" Aunt Riley asked.

" Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you." I said." That's right. What else do we learn about this?" Lucas asked.

" When you own it, it doesn't feel worst." Hayden said." Too many People undervalue what they are, and overvalue what they're not." Charlie said.

" That's a good thing you guys are doing. Accepting your own flaws." Maya said. After some other classes we went to the cafeteria and eat.

" Good look by the way insecure brat." Jordyn said as she walked passed us smirking. I just looked down and continue to eat." Is she the one who caused you this?" Lauren asked clenching her fist.

" Maybe she should admit that she's insecure, brat, jealous, and just another auradonian who is the daughter of a Gini." Kenzie said.

" Are you ok?" Caleb whispered to my ear. I just nodded and gave him reassuring smile and held his hand." I'm fine." I said.
After lunch and other classes I went home to get ready for the party.

I was picking up a outfit to wear since I can't party with my gown when I heard a knock on the door." Who is it?" I asked." Aunt Riley." She answered.

I opened the door and let her in." Your mom and I just checked on the venue. It looks beautiful." Aunt Riley said." I'm really excited. Especially the wild party." I said with a laugh.

" Happy birthday niece." She said and we both hugged." Belated congratulations on your wedding too." I said." Aunt Riley, how long have you been married to Lucas?" I asked.

" Practically when you turned 9." She said." Aren't you guys supposed to have a child like few years ago." I said." We're still planning on it. A baby is very expensive." She said.

" But you guys are like multimillionaires. Don't you think that's enough? I want a cousin. Since I don't have a brother or a sister." I said with a sigh.

" Well, I have sisters. Brothers. Their my best friends. Hayden, Claire, Lauren, Bryce, Kenzie, the new core. Then Julia. She's a cutie. They are like my siblings." I said smiling.

" Even Caleb?" She asked." What?! No, he's more like a... Husband. Well he's my boyfriend. You know what I mean." I said." You are like a big sister to them." She said.

" I am technically older than them by a year." I said." Enough with the chit chat with my sister. You should be getting ready. The party is starting in an hour." Mom said leaning against the door frame.

" Yeah, I should get ready." I said as I stood up and so did ain't Riley exiting the room and closing it. I went to the vanity and started doing my hair and makeup.

It's a mascarade debut theme. After I did my hair and makeup, I wore my gown, heels, accessories, tiara, and my mask. I had my extra outfit and then I heard a car honking.

As I got down I was greeted by my mom and dad." You look absolutely beautiful." Dad complemented as we hugged." Let's go." Mom said.

They both escorted me to this beautiful blue and gold car.

" O my gosh. This car is so beautiful." I said grinning." This is our gift. Happy 18th birthday Ellia." Dad said." Now, go inside so we can go." Mom said.

We went inside the car and drove off to the venue. As we were getting close I see alot of people. When we pulled up to the front Dad and mom helped me get out of the car.

The doors opened and everyone's eyes are on me. They had smiles on their faces and I see my friends with smiles on their faces. They all look amazing.

Ellia's:

Caleb's:

Kenzie's:

Bryce's:

Claire's:

Hayden's:

Lauren's:

Harvey's:

Frankie's:

Grayson's:

As I get down Caleb came to me." You look gorgeous." He said.
" You look handsome as well." I said." Look at you, you slaying princess." Lauren teased.

" What a lovely evening isn't it?" I asked very formally and we all laughed." Shall we dance M'lady?" Caleb asked me lending a hand." We shall." I said taking his hand.

" Alright, catch up with you guys." Claire said as we went in the middle of the dance floor." You look amazing." I said placing my hands on his shoulder.

" You look amazing as well." I said. We started dancing and talking about stuff." Why did you think you're insecure?" He asked and I sighed.

" You know that everyone think I'm stylish. I just think that I'm not really good enough. I just wear nicely... Cause I get attention. So no one can judge me. It would be bad if I dress something not casual or pretty when I'm the daughter of a famous fashion designer and a charming king from Cinderella burg." I explained looking down.

He lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes." No one will judge you. Even if you wear trashy clothes, ugly sweaters, you'll still be beautiful no matter what." He said and kissed my forehead.

" You think so?" I asked." I'm sure so." He said and we started leaning towards each other until our lips crushed." Happy birthday princess." He whispered before kissing me again.

Hey guys, what's up?! Comment down below who you think has the best outfits. Make sure to Keep on voting! We are now in 3k views and 200+ votes. Keep up on this book cause I promise you guys alot of drama. Well, SPOILER ALERT! A couple might break up!! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories!!! PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 25.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
116K 3.8K 43
Everything has consequences-be it good or bad. Hermione and Hiram's surrender lead to Veronica Lodge being a maid at the White Wyrm. Veronica Lodge b...
2.8K 126 6
опять наступает чертов день,когда ты приходишь в школу,но вроде все хорошо,но и плохо,наверное..но стоит завести друзей и все меняется.
966K 38.3K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...