Shattered Pieces (Annie Leon...

By ElitDavian

During "The thousand-year war" a soldier encountered his people's greatest enemy the Dark-God of the Quawers... More

Chronos Sector
Unknown World
Wall Maria
Annie Leonhardt
Trost District
A Titan-Shifter Among Us
The Military Police
The Day
A Shield
A Long Night
The Female titan
Endless suffering
Scars of the past
Smile
The trial
The choice of one
Wall Rose
Nightmare
Valedor
The stars
Cold night
In the woods
Inquisitor
Smoke Signal
Location of The Counterattacks
Diamond Blue Eyes
Shiganshina District
Courage
Dream
Wedding part one
Wedding part two
Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall
Mission Objectives
Cruel World
Death
RavenHall
Return
Storm
Portlock
Guests
Final Visit
The Lion's Heavy Heart
Medicine
A New Life
Segen Leonhardt
On the beach
Dreadnought
A Promise
Visitors from Hizuru
March 22nd
Marley
Eldia
The Owl
Lullaby
One singular soul
Family
Glow
Friendship amidst war

Love

3.5K 48 29
By ElitDavian

Hello my fellow readers ?! And it's I ElitDavian. I deeply apologise for not updating my story for the past few days. But I hope that you will enjoy this chapter. Merci beaucoup.

-Later that night-

Republican transport ship

You activated the control panel of the Ship and started scanning the ship as if there were any problem with it.

Y/N : Alright ! Everything seems to be normal.

Phoenix : Problems can occur during the flight, sir.

Y/N : Don't worry !

You left the control room and slowly walked down the corridor. While you were walking visions started appearing in your eyes.

-Vision-

Soldier 1 : This is Republican carrier ship : 2334-R !

Few soldiers began running to the control room and, some soldiers and engineers ran to the engine room.

Soldier 1 : Mayday ! Mayday ! I repeat this is Republican carrier ship : 2334-R ! We have been hit by an unknown shock wave.

Edward : We have to land on this planet ! Now !

Young Edward Cullen

Constantine : Colonel, it's too risky to land without knowing nothing about this planet.

Lieutenant Constantine of RSF
[ RSF - Royal/Republican Special Force ]

Soldier 2 : Lieutenant, you heard the man. Go and tell the pilot !

*Explosion* smoke starts coming out from the control room. And some soldiers began crawling out from the control room. Colonel Edward quickly got to the soldiers and started dragging them out.

Edward : What happened ?

Pilot : Fi- *Cough* fire .... fire broke out !

Soldier 3 : Sir, we have to proceed with protocol 35-7-8 !

Edward's hand turned into fist and punched the wall. Remaining soldiers patiently waited his order. *Scream* a few burning engineers came out of the engine room screaming violently.

Engineer 1 : *Aaagh* help me!!!!!!!

Engineer 2 : Fire extinguisher! Where is it !!

In that kind of situation a leader needs to make a quick and precise decision.

Constantine : Sir, we are running out of time !

Edward : *Gasps* Security clearance : Invader, pass code : Breezemoth !

Computer : Process completed beginning protocol code name " Waterfall"

All those screams, sound and noises disappeared without any trace. Things went dark and quiet, soon it started raining. You could hear the little raindrops started pouring and among the dead men, one stood up screaming in rage and began crying over his dead soldiers, comrades.

Y/N : No ! His Brothers-in-Arms.

Suddenly warm hands blocked your eyes and you felt Annie's belly touching your back.

Annie : Guess who ?

You gently placed your hand on her soft hands and answered "Well, if it isn't that 14 meter tall titan who watered my wife's garden last summer then who will it be ?" You turned around and looked at Annie face-to-face.

"Have you been waiting long ?" Annie said after giving a kiss.

Y/N : No of course not.

Annie : Okay and why are you sitting on floor ?

Y/N : Aaaah! I was meditating ........ I guess.

You stood up from the ground and led Annie to the control room. After the preparation the ship took off from the ground headed right through space.

Computer : Systems functional!

Y/N : You okay ?

Annie nodded and smiled at you, it was her second time. She ran her hand along the windowsill carefully watching the stars.

Annie : Aren't they beautiful ?

Y/N : Yes they are !

Annie : Where is the toilet ?

Y/N : Hmmmm ?

Phoenix : Exit from the control room and turn left and then straight forward and turn right.

When Annie left the control room, Phoenix locked the door and closed the shutters of the bridge's windows.

Y/N : What are you trying to do ?

Phoenix : Sir, this is very important.

Phoenix showed you a radio transmission.

Transmission : *silent* .......... We are *static*....... not........*silent*..............alone.....*static*.........hereeeee.

Y/N : Where did you pick up this transmission.

Phoenix : Coordination few years away from us. And the Imperial Connection started working.

Computer : Imperial Connection found.

You tapped on the control panel and you keyed in your UE personal identity codes in the control panel and waited for the system to recognise them. When it did, the screen went black and showed nothing.

Y/N : I don't like it ! Not even a one bit. There is something out there in space, I know it's imperial but something is not right.

Phoenix : Should I jam our signal, sir.

Y/N : Yes please ! Thank you.

Thinking about what just happened made your blood run cold. And right in that moment Annie knocked the door.

Annie : Open it up !

Phoenix : Right away Mrs.Leonhardt

Annie ran to you and hugged you tightly.

Annie : What's wrong?

Y/N : It's- ....... nothing.

Annie : Are you hiding something from me ?!

Y/N : No Annie ! of course not.

Phoenix : He said that he wasn't mentally prepared to become a father, that's all Mrs.Leonhardt.

Annie : I'm sorry, my dear.

You held Annie in your arms and slowly lied her on the floor. You opened the shutters and lied down next to Annie. You and Annie held hands.

Annie : There are thousands of them.

Y/N : More than thousands but it's impossible for us to see all of them. We can see only 5000-6000.

She pointed at a lonely star, isolated from the others. It was not that bright and it's light was fading.

Annie : That one reminds me, you.

Y/N : Why me?

Annie : Separated from your people and from your home, from your family. It must have been very hard for you.

Y/N : I'm not alone now because I have you in my life. The woman I love from my heart's content.

Annie : Oooh my beloved Y/N, you have no idea that how much I love you.

You told Phoenix to go back to your house. With your order Phoenix quickly turned the ship and set the course. The ship safely landed on the ground, you came out of the ship carrying Annie in your hands.

Y/N : Phoenix, turn off the engines and make sure that you close all the doors.

It was a rather peaceful night, you and Annie quickly got inside the house. You helped her to take off her shoes and jacket.

Annie : Thank you.

Y/N : It's okay !

After that you and Annie walked upstairs to get some rest. You gently placed Annie on the bed and then you slowly placed your hand on her belly.

Y/N : Soon we will become parents, are you ready for it Annie ?

Annie : Yes I'm ready ! And what about you ?

Y/N : Of course I'm but it kinda feels really strange.

Annie : Why ? Is there anything bothering, my dear ?

Y/N : No no ! Nothing is bothering me, it's okay. And i have to go downstairs.

You were barely holding your lust for mating maybe it's the result of not being with your wife for a long time. You waited in the kitchen for nearly an hour. You slowly walked upstairs and opened the door. And there was Annie still awake reading a book, after seeing you come back she closed her book and placed on the table which was located next to the bed.

Annie : You are finally back.

Y/N : *Chuckles* Yeah........I thought you were already sleeping

Annie : No I was waiting for you.

/Oooh bloody hell. I can't take it anymore !/

You saw Annie gently stroking her swollen belly. Before sleeping on your bed you started removing your clothes, folded on a chair. Leaving your t-shirt and underwear. You slowly got closer to Annie because you finally gave up to your lust. Annie looked at you with a wide open eyes, you two then started kissing each other.

Y/N : I'm sorry but I can't hold back any longer. Please allow me to-

Annie held your head in her hands "You deserve everything from me" she said.

Y/N : You guess you waiting for this too.

Annie : make love to me, Y/N !

You slowly started undressing her, you took off her bra revealing her now huge breasts. Your mouths met in a passionate kiss once more, you brought your hands around and cupped a full breast in each hand, being really gentle with them. You broke the kiss with Annie and began kissing her throat. As you slowly kissed further and further down her chest. When you reached her breasts you slowly started sucking them, as you started sucking. Warm liquid started coming out of her breasts.

Y/N : You breasts are lactating .

Annie : When my nipples started leaking Phoenix told me that is normal for me to do that. And the substance is usually colostrum, which is the first-milk your breasts make in preparation for feeding your baby.

Y/N : I see.

You kissed her passionately and slid your hand down between Annie's legs. You slowly slid a finger over her engorged and sopping clit. Sliding your hand lower and you slid your finger between her thick pussy lips. She was so hot and wet as it's like you slid a finger into hot oil. You easily slid a finger into her hot folds and gently probed her pussy before adding another finger and probing deeper. Annie moaned into your mouth. You took your hard member and Annie leaned back, her legs spread and you started caressing her breasts.

"Y/N, gently !" she commanded. You nodded at her and slid forward between her spread knees and she lifted her legs and wrapped them around your waist, pulling you forward.

"Wait" You said. You reached up and grabbed a pillow then pushed it under her lower back. "You'll be more comfortable this way."

Annie : Aaah you are so nice, my dear.

You looked down into her diamond blue eyes and slid forward. The pillow canted her pussy up toward you at the perfect level. You lifted her legs until her knees were on your shoulders, thighs spread a bit wider to accommodate her pregnant belly. You kept looking into her blue eyes as you moved your hard member to site between her hot lips which opened readily to accommodate you.

Annie : Stop starring you're giving me the creeps

Y/N : I can't because you're too beautiful to ignore.

With a slow thrust forward you entered her, smoothly and slowly. Annie was so wet that your hard member slid easily until you were buried into her to the hilt. She let out a moan as you filled her pussy with your hard member. You stayed still for a moment, reveling in the warmth, bordering on hotness, of her inner folds. You started to moving in and out of her and you were really surprised of the tightness of her.

Y/N : Ooooh Annie this feeling I nearly forgot it. You're the best.

Annie : I'm.....*moan*... glad......to hear that.

You increased your pace just a bit and smiled at the wet squishing sound Annie's pussy made with each thrust. "Annie you are so wet."

Annie : *Moan*... I guess.....*moan*.....I have to.... wash the....*moan*...... bedding tomorrow...

Y/N : Don't worry I will wash it.

You two quickly changed positions and Annie got in the top. Annie was sitting straight up, your hard member buried deep inside of her. She began to lift herself a few inches before dropping her gravid body back onto your hard member, impaling herself hard. Your hands reached up and cupped her tits, firmly squeezing them. But Annie slapped your hand away saying. "Not that roughly!"

Annie leaned into your hands and brought her own right hand around. As she leaned forward, her distended belly forced her hips up causing your hard member to pop out of her. Yet again she put your hard member back into her. Once again leaning forward caused hard member to pop out.

Annie : This isn't working, I think we need to switch back to the missionary position.

{ Missionary Position - a position for sexual intercourse in which a couple lie face to face with the woman underneath the man. }

Y/N : Anything you say, my love.

You slowly entered your hard member back into her warm and wet pussy. As you entered inside her Annie tightened more than before, as you kept thrusting you felt the wall of her pussy wrapping around your member.

Annie : Slowly please !

Y/N : My hips won't stop, it's acting on it's own.

You continued in your thrusts and every time you thrust your grunts were increasing telling you that you are getting very close to your climax. You looked at Annie and from her facial expression you knew that she was getting to her climax.

Annie : *Moan* keep...... going.

Before you could reach your peak, you slowed your pace and looked directly into Annie's diamond blue eyes. Even without telling she knew what you were going to say.

Annie : Inside me! Don't be af-*moan* afraid.... it's okay.

As one you and Annie moaned as you two reached your shared climax and with one final thrust, you buried yourself inside Annie's womanhood, releasing your white liquid deep inside her.

Annie : You are the best, Y/N.

Before you could reply to her, she was already asleep. You kissed her forehead and wrapped your hands around her round stomach in a protective pose saying. "Good night, you two."

End of chapter 39

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1K 49
As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you meet a girl which will change your life...
30.9K 908 47
Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new and deadly titan, had broken outer wall...
64.1K 1.4K 27
Four years have passed. War has now been declared. The Great Nation of Marley wishes to exterminate the entire Eldia race, but will they achieve? Ere...
90.6K 3.5K 80
You wish for something you didn't know would actually come true but it did! You and your two best friends find yourselves in the Attack On Titan sho...