The Emotionless | j.hs + p.jm...

By _hosocks_

"...I wanted to be someone's hope." Jimin was born without emotions; to compensate this, he found a way peopl... More

◇Chapter 1◇
◇Chapter 2◇
◇Chapter 3◇
◇Chapter 4◇
◇Chapter 5◇
◇Chapter 6◇
◇Chapter 7◇
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
◇Chapter 15◇
◇Chapter 16◇
◇Chapter 17◇
◇Chapter 18◇
◇Chapter 19◇
◇Chapter 20◇
◇Chapter 21◇
◇Chapter 22◇
◇Chapter 23◇
◇Chapter 24◇
◇Chapter 25◇
◇Chapter 26◇
◇Chapter 27◇
◇Chapter 28◇
◇Chapter 29◇
◇Chapter 31◇
◇Chapter 32◇
◇Chapter 33◇
◇Chapter 34◇
◇Chapter 35◇
◇Chapter 36◇
◇Chapter 37◇
◇Chapter 38◇
◇Chapter 39◇
◇Chapter 40◇
A/N
Another A/N

◇Chapter 30◇

835 68 52
By _hosocks_

-
JIMIN'S POV

"Who are you?"

As those three words came out of Hoseok's mouth the world froze.

Hoseok looked at me with a raised brow and shifted uncomfortably underneath me as I held his hospital gown from the hug I pulled out from.

He really doesn't know me...

Tears spilled out of my eyes as I looked at him.

"Umm..." Hoseok questioned.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry... I'll, uhh- leave now..." I spoke back, in barely a whisper as every word I said hurt my heart even more.
I hopped off of Hoseok and was about to leave but something grabbed my wrist.

I was pulled back onto the bed and Hoseok's arms were around me as he pulled me into his chest.

"I'm just kidding Jiminie~"

I sat straight up at those words.

"Don't cry~ You know I hate it when you do~" He cooed as he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"GOD DAMN IT HOSEOK!!!" I screamed at him.
"You fucking scared me!!" I yelled as I hit his shoulder repeatedly.

"Ah- ow-" Hoseok let out as I hit him. He pushed my hands away and held his shoulder.
"Be careful Jiminie! I just woke up from a coma!"

I moved his hands so I could bury my face into his neck as I hugged him.

"Don't ever, ever do that to me again..."

"I won't, I'm sorry..." He chuckled but wrapped his arms around me nonetheless.

----

A/N:

sorry that this chapter is short :(
Just wanted to publish it with the last chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 13 47
[Completed] can you imagine yourself been all alone with nobody around you to help you? Nobody you can trust, even yourself? what would you do if you...
97.2K 7.5K 31
in which hoseok is depressed and suicidal person, who posts his thoughts online as hobihyung_ and yoongi is a rapper, who finds his profile one day i...
87.8K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...
97.5K 3.4K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...