Amnesia || kth ✔

Autorstwa Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... Więcej

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
Epilogue
Announcement!

71 - Wedding

403 8 31
Autorstwa Krizz26

[Last Chapter]
4 MONTHS LATER

-- Taehyung --

This is it!

I can't believe this is happening right now!

Standing infront of the altar waiting for Juhyeon.

There's a lot of people inside this church, looking happy for our wedding.

The door opens and a beautiful angel like woman entered the church.

She's probably an angel.

Everything's blurred out except for her. She's smiling while walking and she's looking at me.

No matter what happen, she's mine and I'm hers. We're truly made for each other.

Even if we forgot each other, our love still remain in our hearts.

No matter how pain she gave me, I'm still deeply inlove with her and nothing could change that.

Even I met another girl who loves me, my heart's stuck in a cage which is her.

Jungkook and Kris, I want to thank them because they prove that my love for Juhyeon's strong. I mean, our love for each other's strong.

Then I just realized that Juhyeon's now a few meters away from me.

I blinked and mentally slapped myself to wake up in the reality.

This is it, we're getting married again!

An hour later, the mass ended and we're now married again infront of the altar.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

I looked at Juhyeon and removed the veil covering her face.

We smile at each other first before we kiss. I could hear crowd's clap and someone's yelling and I'm sure it's Jimin's voice.

After we kiss she whispered something but I heard it "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered back and looked at the crowd.

•••

The program's finally done and Juhyeon and I went outside to appreciate the view of this resort.

But I saw Jungkook standing alone, looking at the view.

"Jagi, I'm just going to talk to Kook" I said and Juhyeon agreed.

I stood beside Jungkook and spoke.

"Jungkook" I called him.

He looked at me and smiles.

"Hyung, congrats! I knew it, you will choose her. I'm sorry again for ruining your family. If I didn't do those things I've done, you two won't be broken but the important thing is it will end up in the same couple lol hahaha" he said.

"That's nothing. Actually, thanks. It proves us that we're really made for each other" I said.

"But hyung, I really did a huge mistake" he said.

"Just forget it" I said and chuckled.

"I'm going to give you something" I said and took a wallet inside my suit and gave it to Jungkook.

It's a large money and it's fat... I mean it's full of money.

"What's this? Wallet?" he said and opened it. "Hyung? What is this for? It's a large amount of money" he said.

"Remember in the hospital? When a rock hits your car and broke its glass? I did that. I kicked the rock" I said and his eyes widened.

He pointed me and spoke "Hyung, I almost blamed all children for that!" he said and chuckled. "No, hyung, I already repaired that" he said and was about to give the wallet back to me.

"Nope, I should pay for that" I said.

"Thanks hyung. Wait, why did you kicked the rock that hard?" he asked.

"That was... when Juhyeon wanted a divorce and it annoys me" I said.

"But look at you now, you're married again" he said.

"Oh, excited for the honeymoon?" he said and chuckled.

"Shut up" I chuckled.

"Or I'm the one who's excited for my honeymoon with Dani?" he said and we both laughed.

"Aww, they look like kids" a female voice said and we looked at where the voice came from.

"Kris, your boyfriend looks younger than them" Juhyeon said and Kris looked at her with eyebrows connected.

"Can you guys please stop insulting Jimin's height?" Kris said and Juhyeon chuckled.

It's so nice to see that Kris and Juhyeon are friends.

"Kris, where's Jimin?" I asked.

"He's with Kent" she answered.

"Does your parents know about you and Jimin?" Juhyeon asked and Kris nodded.

"I already introduced him to them and luckily, I think Jimin's my parents' type" she said and I almost choked.

"Wait, wait, wait. So, your parents already know what I did to you?" I asked and she nodded.

Her father might kill me.

He looks scary omg.

"Yes, they know about how you broke my heart maliban sa parusa mo sa akin" she said.

*Translation: Yes, they know about how you broke my heart except for your punishment to me

Thank God.

"What?" Jungkook asked and I remembered the fact that this guy can understand Tagalog. I looked at him and gave him a shut-up-look.

"Hyung, I'm going to ask you something" Jungkook said and I answered a hum.

"How to propose?" he asked and I blinked.

I don't have any hearing problems right?

"Wait, you already want to marry her?" I asked and he nodded.

"We really love each other and we're both on a right age, we also have our own job. We already can live as a family" he said.

"Don't tell me she's pregnant" I said and he raised and eyebrow.

"That? That body? That body is pregnant? And hey, do you think I'm going to do that mistake again?" he said and I chuckled.

"I'm just kidding" I said and his eyebrows became connected.

"Kookie, don't be mad hahaha" I said and his face brightened up.

"Just tell her how you love her and of course the ring and something romantic like flowers, chocolates and also do it somewhere special" I said and she smiles.

"Can I sing for her?" he asked and I friendly hit his chest.

"Boi, you're our main vocalist and of course you can!" I said and laughed.

"I feel nervous" he said and I'm too evil to think that he's funny.

"Overcome your nervousness" I said and she smiles.

"I can do this, I can do this" he said and we could hear footsteps coming closer.

"Kook, I thought you're gone!" Dani said.

"Did you received my text?" Jungkook asked and Dani shooked her head.

"Huh?" Jungkook took his phone and chuckled.

"It didn't send" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, babe. I just said that I'm going to look at the view" Jungkook added.

"Look at the view or to talk to Taehyung? By the way, congrats" Dani said and I gave her a smile.

"I came here first" Jungkook said.

"Babe, can we spend our whole day together tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure" Dani answered.

Jungkook looked at me and smiles. I gave him a you-can-do-it-look.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 AM" Jungkook said and looked at Dani.

"Okay, but I think that's too early. Maybe at 9?" Dani said.

"Then 8:30" Jungkook said.

Seems that Jungkook and Dani are now having a private conversation so I joined Kris and Juhyeon's conversation.

"Tae oppa, where's Jaehyeon?" Kris asked.

She's calling me oppa since I'm older than her and... she's treating me as her bias not as her ex.

"With her Uncle Seojun" I answered.

"Jagiya!!!" someone called Kris and of course it's Jimin.

"Oh, gotta leave you two there" Kris said and walked towards Jimin.

I looked at Juhyeon and smiles. I held her hand and we both looked at the view. Cherry blossoms. I think you already know how beautiful it is.

"No matter what happen, we still ended up together" I said and she rested her head to my shoulder.

"We're born for each other" she said and squeezed my hand.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung" she said.

"I love you too, Kim Juhyeon" I said.

"Forever and ever" we said at the said time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Awww now this is the last chapter of this story. But of course there's still an epilogue.

Thank you guys for keep reading this story!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172K 6.8K 32
"How do you ask a girl out?" "You open the door and say get out your bothering me." "Why are you like this?" Started 7/7/17
31.1K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
6.4K 806 23
When Jin first met Namjoon, it was in a bookshop when both of them had reached out for the same book. That was the moment both of them felt somethin...
2.5K 127 16
"Tae, seriously? You slept, you never change." -first ever taekook book!