Forever And Always Wolfstar F...

Von SiriuslyLupinn

Here are my fluffy wolfstar one shots. Some of them are really sucky, this was my first attempt at fan ficti... Mehr

Jumpers
Nightmares
Bad Days
Harry gets caught.
when we fight
wolfstar wedding
Storms
Quitttitch jerseys and jumpers
I Missed You!
Some Preferences
DADA Class: Werewolves
Relax Baby
Your Perfect Imperfections
Please Stay With Me Baby
Waiting For You
Mine
Cristmas
Damn Snakes
With You Here Everthing's Perfect
Karaoke
Talent Show
If He Got The Trial He Deserved
Love Bites
Hope Lyra
Pet Names
PARTY GAMES 2.0!
Hospital Wing
New Year, New Relationship
Our Cub
20 Questions
DAMN IT JAMES, but thanks
Severus Snake
Damn Love Potion
When Padfoot's In A Bad Mood
Kissing In The Snow
Mary McDonald
murauders stick together. no matter what.
Bored.
Road Trip
Boyfriend Tag
Outed By Another
Recordings
Silver Spoons
Thoughts and Cuddles
Patronus
Bad Days (remake)
Telling The Bros
Sickness Sucks (like a youre sick remake)
I Want You, Not Her
Summer Nights
Storms (Remake)
Reunited
Transformations
Without You
Jily Wedding (oh just wait for the wolfstar!)
Instagram
Detentions Will Haunt Us (Harry Gets Caught Remake)
Kiss or Dare
Manipulative Moony
Protective
Away
Whiskey
Instagram 2
Our First Time
Sleepynes leads to French speakingness
The Afterlife
Our Cub (Remake)
I've Got You
Ive Been Tagged. (AN at the end)
Single Dads
Boggarts
Untitled Part 93
What Did You Do?!
It's always normal, until it isn't.
Treasure Hunt
We Love you, Rem!
Untitled Part 101
Boyfriend
Drabble
Questions
... 'Happy' Birthday...
Jitters
Cupcake
How Could You?
I missed you
Emotionless
Emotionless.. Right?
Emotions?
Wow... Emotions.
Getting older
Untitled Part 116
Accident
Bliss
Hurts
Lying Low
The Musician
Storm
Offer
Offer pt. 2
Offer Pt. 3
Offer pt. 4
Fluff
Hurt: 12 Years Later
Happy new year
My Secret Valentine
Long Day
Late Night Ramblings
First Christmas

The Hunt

3.8K 76 67
Von SiriuslyLupinn

~Remus POV~
I wake up to an empty bed beside me.  I future Sirius must be in the bathroom or something. When I look at the clock and I see the it's 9: 30, I get a bit worried. Sirius always wakes me up before now.  Checking over my nightstand more thoroughly,  I see a small envelope with 'Re' written across it. 

It's our anniversary pads,  what did you do?  I think to myself,  smiling like an idiot. I pick up the envelope and read over the notes contents.

Re,
As you probably know,  today is our anniversary and being the super extra person I am,  I decided to set up a scavenger hunt for you.  The end is where you will find me, and a surprise I have planned.  The first clue is.

"I love you so much,  but where's the first time we exchanged these meaningful words?"

I love you my prince,
S.

I smile to myself.  Easy.  I get up and get dressed,  heading out to the common room,  where I find James.  He looks at me.

"Hey Moony,  where's Siri?"

"Damn if I know.  He set up a scavenger hunt for me,  it's our anniversary" I answer.  James smiles at me.

"Well,  by all means get on with it" I nod at him and head out the portrait hole.  Once I'm outside I walk to the marauder tree, overlooking the black lake.  There,  I find a similar envelope.  I pick it up and open it.

Re,
I knew that one would be east for you.  You're so smart,  that's one of the many things I love about you.  Now for the next clue:

"You're the best,  but where was our relationship's first test?"

Xoxo,
S.

I wince slightly at the memory. Shaking it off,  I walk back to the castle.  When I'm there I walk to the library and keep walking down the hall.  Once I'm to the place I'm looking for,  memories of Mary McDonald kissing me, the pain in my lover's eyes.  I look around and see a small window to an abandoned classroom.  There,  an envelope is laying. I pick it up and open it,  eager for the next clue.  Eager to get to my boyfriend.

Re,
I'll always love you,  no matter what life throws in our way.  You are my one and only Remus Lupin.  Don't you ever forget it my love.  Now for your third clue,  I'll give you a hint, three more to go!

"My family and I don't get along,  but I get along with one.  Who is it?"

Kisses,
S.

This one is a bit harder.  I know the answer is Regulus,  but where for I go? The Slytherin dungeons you idiot!  I facepalm,  heading in the direction of the dungeons. I smile the whole way there,  it's like I can't stop smiling.  Like it's permanently on my face. 

Once I'm to the dungeons,  I walk swiftly to the slytherin portrait hole. I knock on the portrait hole.  A young boy,  probably 3rd year answers. 

"Who do you need?" He asks,  looking slightly intimidated. 

"Regulus black" I answer.  He retreats into the portrait.  A few moments later Regulus appears,  letter in hand.  He puts an arm around my shoulders. 

"Hey reg" I say.  He hands me the envelope.

"You know,  you really make him happy Rem.  Don't hurt him.  I have connections" Regulus murmurs.  I chuckle.

"He makes me happy,  too.  I wouldn't dream of it"

"Good job so far,  by the way.  Sirius told me where the clues are.  The next one is pretty hard,  but you're pretty bright,  so I'm not worried.  See you rem"

"See ya reg" He dissapears into the portrait again.  I tear open the letter,  carefully going over its contents. 

Re,
Sorry if he was a jackass,  I told him to be nice.  I love him anyway though.  Good job so far,  my love.  The next one is hard,  but I know you're amazing brain can handle it.  Here's your clue:

"Christmas was everywhere,  but all I did was make fun of prongs' hair"

I have to think for a few minutes before I gasp,  faceplaming.  The Yule ball!  I start waking at a nice pace to the great hall.  I know exactly where the letter is. When I get to the great hall,  I walk to the gryffindor table,  and to my usual seat.  This envelope is different though,  it's shaped like a heart.

"Padfoot you bastard" I murmur to myself.  He did that just so the people at breakfast could see it.  I open the envelope,  a blush creeping up my neck. 

Re,
I'm so proud of you!  You're doing great.  I know you're probably mad about the heart shaped envelope,  but that's the whole point of me doing it.  I wanted the school to see how much I love you.  You're amazing Remus.  Absolutely amazing. Now for your next clue:

"I know you love chocolate,  but how do I get it for you when it's not a hogsmead day?"

Love you!,
S.

I smile widely. Heading to the honeydukes secret passage. I wonder what padfoot might have done for a surprise. I mean,  it's our third anniversary.  What hasn't he done? 

Once I'm to the passage,  I open it and walk in.  I crawl in and let my eyes adjust to the dim lighting.  There is one lantern lit,  but it's still dark.  I see an envelope next to said lantern.  I pick up the envelope and lean to against the wall,  ripping open the letter. 

Re,
You and your damn chocolate. I swear you will be the death of me Remus Lupin.  I love you more than anything.  Only one more left after this,  then I get to see your beautiful face,  my prince.  Here's your next clue:

"It has its beauty,  I'm sure it does,  but its moonys prison"

Hearts,
S.

I smile.  The shrieking shack.  It does have its beauty,  even if the wolf inside of my loathes it.  I crawl our of the passage way and head back outside. 

Once I get to the wompimg Willow,  I grab a long stick and press the knot on the bottom.  I crawl through the tunnel,  exiting in the shrieking shack.  I walk upstairs,  to the bed in the middle of the room.  I grab the now familiar looking envelope and tear it open,  very eager for my last clue. 

Re,
This one will be a bit longer.  Let me spill my heart out for a minute.  I know you're eager,  just read what I have to say.
     Remus,  I love you more than anything I n the world.  You are the peanut to my butter,  the calm to my hurricane,  and most importantly,  the moon to my stars.  You are the most wonderful,  beautiful,  amazing person I have ever met and I am so grateful to have you as mine.  My best friend, boyfriend.  I love you moony,  and don't you ever forget it.  Now for your 6th and final clue:

"I love you to the moon and back,  but where do we observe the stars?"

I smile,  Sirius knows that the astronomy tower is my favorite place in the whole school. I walk out of the shack and walk back to the school.  Once I'm I'm there,  the warm air that hits me in the face contrasts to the chill of the outside air.  I make my way up to the astronamy tower,  smiling the whole time.  Once I'm in there,  a short blur hits me and I feel legs wrapping around my waist and arms around neck.  I put my arms around my boyfriend.  He tilts his head up and kisses me.  I kiss back,  eagerly. We break apart and look into each other's eyes.

"I love you" I whisper, laying my forehead against his.

"I love you too, my prince. Good job, by the way" I blush lightly.

"Thanks"

"Was Reg a jackass?"

"Nah, he threatened me then left"

"He did what?"

"Babe, calm down. He was just being a protective brother. It's what little brothers do, don't worry about it"  I chuckle,  pressing a lingering kiss to his forehead.  He smiles and me,  and rest his head on top of mine. 

"For once I get to be tall" Sirius whispers.

"We welcome you" I chuckle

"Fuck you" Sirius murmurs fake aggressively,  kicking me with his heal. I gasp and almost drop him.  He cries out,  burying his head in my shoulder.

"What the hell Re?!" He whimpers.  I kiss the side of his head. 

"It's just what I do" His arms tighten around my neck slightly.

~Sirius POV~
So,  let me explain a bit.  It's Remus and I's third anniversary,  and I'm planning to propose.  I can feel the box against my thigh,  burning a hole in my skin.  When Remus kisses me I feel shocks of electricity going through my veins.  I stay in his arms for a few more moments before sliding off of him.  He looks down at me,  the love in his eyes turning to worry. 

"What's wrong, honey?" He asks.  I pull the small red box out of my pocket,  and get down on one knee. 

"Holy shit" Remus breathes. 

"Remus,  I know, I know, we're only eightteen.  But we've been together for three years and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  You are the moon to my stars and I can't live without you.  So,  my prince,  will you make me the happiest man alive and let me call you my husband?" I say the speech,  and watch the tears accumulate in Remus' eyes.  There are tears in mine too. 

"Yes Sirius,  I'd be honoured to call you my husband" Remus murmurs.  I slip the silver band with the engraving 'the moon' on it.  Mine says 'the star'.  I stand up and jump on Remus again,  my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck.  We kiss,  and I feel the sparks again.  Every time I kiss this man,  I fall in love with him,  over and over again. 

"I love you" Remus says through kisses.  I just hum in response,  not wanting to break the kiss. We break apart and I lay my head on Remus' shoulder.  He hums and kisses the side of my neck softly. 

"I love you,  too" I whisper.  We stay like that for a moment,  comfortable silence consuming us.  Eventually I know Remus will get tired so I slide off of him,  slipping my hand into his.   We walk to the window and climb up onto the roof,  where I sit in my fiance's lap.  He snakes his arms around my waist. 

"You really outdid yourself padfoot" Remus whispers,  as if breaking the silence is illegal.  I chuckle.

"That's like the only thing I haven't done"

"Well,  it was perfect.  Absolutely perfect.  Just like you" He whispers,  his hand rubbing my stomach. I put my hand over his and intertwine out fingers. I lay my head back on his chest and hum. 

"Yeah, yeah  it was" I murmur. Remus kisses the top of my head softly and I snuggle back into him. 

"Remus?" I ask after a few moments.

"Hmm?"

"Do you mind,  if I take your last name?" I ask,  burying my head in his neck.  I turn so I'm sideways in his lap. 

"Of course I don't mind. I understand, sweetheart" Remus whispers,  scratching my back.  I smile and press a soft kiss to the side of his neck. 

~3rd Person POV~
Remus and Sirius stay in that position for a while,  before the latter falls asleep.  Remus chuckles and stands up,  carrying the smaller boy bridal style. 

He carrys Sirius to their dorm and lays him on his bed,  lightly shaking him.

"Wha?" Sirius asks,  rubbing his eye.

"You need to change,  babe" Remus whispers.

They both get dressed into sweatpants and jumpers before crawling back into bed.  Sirius lays next to Remus,  his back against Remus' chest.  Remus rests his arms around his fiancè,  quickly falling asleep.  Sirius smiles and turns his head,  planting a small kiss on the taller boys jaw before following his example.

I started this a long time ago and forgot about it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

291K 9.7K 34
But Sirius still had a problem. He always wanted to touch Remus. Just any sort of physical contact. When Remus was laying in bed, Sirius wanted to cr...
2.9K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
3.5K 68 5
The title says it all! Wolfstar oneshots - maybe some headcanons. Please, no hateful/disrespectful comments! If I see that, I will block you! However...