Shattered Pieces (Annie Leon...

Od ElitDavian

During "The thousand-year war" a soldier encountered his people's greatest enemy the Dark-God of the Quawers... Více

Chronos Sector
Unknown World
Wall Maria
Annie Leonhardt
Trost District
A Titan-Shifter Among Us
The Military Police
The Day
A Shield
A Long Night
The Female titan
Endless suffering
Scars of the past
Smile
The trial
The choice of one
Wall Rose
Nightmare
Valedor
The stars
Cold night
In the woods
Inquisitor
Smoke Signal
Location of The Counterattacks
Diamond Blue Eyes
Shiganshina District
Courage
Dream
Wedding part one
Wedding part two
Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall
Mission Objectives
Cruel World
Death
Return
Storm
Love
Portlock
Guests
Final Visit
The Lion's Heavy Heart
Medicine
A New Life
Segen Leonhardt
On the beach
Dreadnought
A Promise
Visitors from Hizuru
March 22nd
Marley
Eldia
The Owl
Lullaby
One singular soul
Family
Glow
Friendship amidst war

RavenHall

2.1K 40 13
Od ElitDavian

You felt the coldness of the air and the roughness of the ground. With your dying body you wanted to see your wife once more before leaving. Suddenly a warm hand connected with your blood-stained hand and you felt the warm tears of someone soaking into your jacket.

"Y/N *sob* .......... Please don't leave *sob* ...... me !!!"

You opened your eyes to see Annie once more with the remaining strength you had. Your visions were blurred due to the magic effect. You put your other hand on Annie's hand.

"Ann- *Cough* ..... Annie, my love ....... *Cough* don't cry ....... because it doesn- ...... doesn't fit you."

"Y/N, my love ! *sob* Please don't leave me . What am I going to do without you *sob*."

"You are a- *Cough* ...... smart girl .......... you know what t-... *cough*..... to do."

"I.... I can't *sob* isn't there any other way ? ......... Phoenix ? He can help us."

"*Cough* Annie ........ Please live for me *cough* ....... and for our child. *Cough* Even in death ....... I will cherish every moments-..... *cough* moments we ....... have spent........ together."

You told your final words to your wife, you had regrets to worry about except leaving Annie and your child. With your death something shattered inside her, that cannot be fixed again.

-No one's POV-

On top the wall some soldiers cheered over the victory, some grieved after the dead but Annie sat there holding her husband's [Y/N] dead body. Refusing to let go, with it's master gone motionless Spartacus stood there waiting for its master's command.

-Your POV-

"Green grass, wake up !"

"Are you going to fight in that state, Y/N."

"Want to hear a story young Y/N ?"

"Self-boasted f**kers like you !!!"

"Death is a doorway to another beginning."

"How should I say it ?! Y/N, you just need to become one with the titan."

You opened your eyes and found yourself lying on the ground.

"What's going on ?!!!" You wondered.

You quickly got up and looked around you, there was nothing, only emptiness, and suddenly a tunnel opened before. There were blue flowers and mushrooms leading somewhere, somewhere unknown.

"It seems this is only the path I can go." You told yourself and took a step forward.

While going through the tunnel you kept asking yourself "Where am I ? What is this place ? What's going on ? Why am I here ? Annie."

Walking continued for few more minutes and finally you saw the end of the tunnel, and there was a light so you started walking faster. You reached the end but soon you realized that light was just an illusion. Tricking into ruins of an old castle.

You looked up to the sky, the presence of burning yellow sun was nowhere to be seen in this place. Only the blue glowing light which welcomed you in the first place, you walked up the stairs.

"I told you that we will meet again on the other side, green grass." A familiar can be heard from your behind.

"That voice." You turned around and saw him standing behind you.

Emperor's Knight Cmdr.McBragg

"Sir !" You quickly saluted him.

"At ease soldier." McBragg said and patted on your shoulder.

"I'm really glad to see you again, sir."

McBragg gave you a long, silent look.

"Sir, what is this place and where are we."

"I don't know but I'm sure that this is the castle RavenHall." Your former mentor replied.

"RavenHall ? Wait !" You asked with a shocked look on your face.

/The Mystery of RaveHall is the most mysterious thing happened in United Empire's history. The history books say that RavenHall was the home castle of Black knights, Castle of Dantis [Son of Emperor Santis] and his people. One night RavenHall vanished from our world and there was only one survivor./

"This is neither Heaven nor Hell." McBragg declared.

You realized that your soul is now trapped between worlds. So with a horrified look on your face you sat down and leaned against a statue.

"So this is how my story ends." You mumbled.

McBragg patted on your shoulder once more and sat beside you.

"Don't be pessimistic Y/N, both of us know that every story has an ending and I'm quite sure that you went on a bizarre and interesting journey. So tell me how well did your story go?" He asked.

"Things weren't that well at the beginning, after your death I became the Emperor's Knight. And I realized that it was a burden more than an honor. They expected a lot from, visited many planets, worlds to hunt and kill demons and monsters alike. But I couldn't unlock the true of the sword. As if it was rejecting me."

"No one succeeded in unlocking its true power after your great grandfather died. So that's understandable."

"After few months of going lone wolf, I joined the others Charles, Wilcox, Korolov, William, David, Henri, Reagan and our new member Pax. But mission after mission, our squad shrunk little by little, one by one and at the end only few of us survived. Not survived ! Only few of us remained. During our final mission there were only 5 members including me. And I do not know what happened to the others when we went on to kill that bloody Aritally."

"But you failed."

"Yes I did ! Bu- okay never mind."

"What about family ? Did you start a family ?"

You looked down thinking about your Annie, your beautiful Annie, her sweet scent, her heartwarming smile, her bright blue eyes and now they're gone forever.

"When I finally started my own family, it was taken away from me. No it's me who left it."

"*Exhale* Say do you have any regrets ?" He asked as he picked up a stone and throw it away.

"I just wonder why am i so unlucky ?! I even started thinking that only misfortune follows me.

McBragg remained silent while listening to you

"Yes I regret not being able to raise my child with my wife, not being able see my wife again. Everything I held dear in my life is gone or taken away from me."

You clenched your fist but suddenly McBragg stood up and cocked his head side wards. Removed his helmet revealing his face with a disappointed look and lifted you from the ground.

"What ....... what are you doing , sir ?" You questioned.

"Go back to your family. This is a second chance that you cannot lose. And be a good father for me, will you ?!" And then he pushed, you expected you would fall on the solid ground but no, you didn't you were falling into an abyss. You closed your eyes trying to figure out what he meant. You continued falling like you would never reach the bottom. And suddenly something grabbed you clutching into you tightly. You saw a vision of a woman walking in a field.

"I love you, Y/N !"

"Annie !!!!"

*Smash* you hit something with your body and said" Bloody hell ! *Growl* I think I broke few of my ribs."

Nameless (Verduc)

"So you are finally here." Nameless welcomed.

It was a familiar voice, a voice that only you and Annie heard it in this world. You smiled and replied to him.

"Nameless ! Am I glad to see you and what's going on ?"

"I called you back to the world of the living. Because our contract isn't over yet, remember. But there's no third time so be careful, magic is a thing that comes with a great cost."

"Aaah ......going back to my dimension."

"Indeed ! And it seems like we're running late. Now my sire, please go back to your wife and child."

You opened your eyes once more and found yourself inside a coffin like thing. Temperature quickly dropped which made you shiver, steam started coming out of your mouth. You summoned Spartacus's hand making your way out of ground.

A large chunk of soil went flying when Spartacus's hand emerged from the ground with great force and velocity.

*Breathing*

The warmth of sun light gently touched your face. And it was snowing, you looked around yourself. It was a small graveyard area but you had no time to waste because with this temperature you might freeze to death.

"Hey you ! What are you doing there ?!" A villager yelled.

"I.... ? Me ?" You told him

"Yes you ! Grave robber !" He replied back.

Villager's facial expression quickly changed when he saw the now-destroyed memorial of yours.

"Don't tell me that you came out of the grave." He said while walking towards you.

"Yes I did and I'm going to freeze to death, my kind sir." You answered.

Villager guided you to a town and welcomed you into his home. Wall Maria seems to back in normal and the people of the wall rebuilt their homes and started living in it again. Inside the villager's home you sat close to the fire trying to warm your body. And villager offered you a warm food with tea.

"Much appreciated sir."

"What were you doing there ?"

"I woke up and found myself in that state."

"Well I don't want know about how you got in there and what happened. So let's skip that part okay ?"

"Okay." You agreed. "I was present during the battle to retake wall and died suppose that's why I was buried there. Convincing enough."

"Well it kinda sounds possible, you know nowadays people are saying that there are people who can transform into Titans which sounds really crazy but it's possible."

"Indeed and what happened to the Survey Corps ?" You asked.

"They won the battle and retook Wall Maria and buried their dead. And there was a blonde woman who would always come and visit a certain grave."

"Annie, where is she now ?!!"

LWoah Woah easy now ! I don't know she stopped coming here few weeks ago."

/Did something happen to Annie ? Yes, of course ....... she is pregnant ! /

"What's wrong ? Do you have some sort of business to settle with her ?"

"Yes and thank you for helping me. And I need to go now."

The villager stopped you and told you to wait. He came back from his bedroom carrying clothes with him.

"Here take this ! These are my spare cloths. What ? I can't let you go with that clothes of yours." He offered

You gladly accepted his offer and shook a hand with him. After exiting from his house you walked following a path to Wall Rose.

"I did my part and I'm going back."

"So soon, McBragg ?" Nameless asked.

"Yes, I will inform HIM that the 3rd stage has completed so do your best, Verduc." He said those words and disappeared into the darkness.

End of chapter 36

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90.6K 3.5K 80
You wish for something you didn't know would actually come true but it did! You and your two best friends find yourselves in the Attack On Titan sho...
3.7K 163 20
₊˚.༄ written by kat -------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -------- Life for (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 has been very sheltered by living in the inner-most wall, after being...
126K 2.1K 35
(Y/N), Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt, and Marcel has been sent to Paradis Island in mission to secure the power of Founding Titan. ...
473 12 5
Resentment, fear, ignorance and vengeance. The main aspects that drive everyone to make their world a living hell, and being trapped into a vicious c...