descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here

706 24 6
By shayslater

Bryce's POV

Last night was very fun and it's the first dance I ever attended. Right now Kenzie and I are in the beach shooting our music video for our song day and night.

" Hey." Kenzie said walking towards me holding a beach ball with her." Hey." I said with a smile." What's with the beach ball?" I asked.

" Well, I decided to play." Kenzie said. We both laughed." Hey peeps." Hayden said walking with Claire, Grayson, and Frankie." Hey, where's the others?" I asked then we heard screaming.

We saw Harvey and Caleb running carrying Lauren and Ellia on their backs who seems like they were racing. They were all laughing holding onto each other.

Harvey tripped on a wood and apparently Lauren and him fell on the sand. They both laughed." Ha! You lose." Ellia said still on Caleb's back laughing pointing to Lauren and Harvey.

" They lost! Get off of me!" Caleb shouted. Ellia got down and run to us." How's the music video going?" Ellia asked." We're halfway through." Kenzie answered then Harvey run after Lauren who was holding sand and throwing it to Caleb and Ellia.

" Not fair!" Lauren said." Why?" Caleb asked." Cause you're buff and Harvey's skinny but not too skinny." Lauren complained.

" Seriously?!" Harvey asked then we all laughed." Bryce, Kenzie." Our manager Andrew called us over." You know what to do." Andrew said.

After hours of filming the music video it's a wrap." That's a wrap!" Andrew shouted and we all applauded." Great job everyone!" He shouted again.

We all exchanged hugs and everyone congratulated us." The song is a bop. I love it." Hayden said." A love song... Ooh, maybe next time do another one." Lauren said.

The others weren't here cause they have to do somethings so they can't join film the music video." I'll be releasing songs this week so make sure you guys get ready for some hit songs." I said and we all laughed.

" Sure." Lauren said sarcastically." Let's go eat." Kenzie said. We all nodded and went to melody diner. It's a musical fast food chain so it's pretty cool.

" Hi, can I take your order?" We heard a familiar Voice asked. All of us looked up and see Ruby. Rapunzel's granddaughter." Ruby, what are you doing here?" Hayden asked.

" I'm working duh." Ruby said." I know that, what's going on and you decided to work here?" Hayden asked again. Ruby sighed rolling her eyes." Nadia forced me to cover her up while she goes to the mall with Jordyn." She answered.

" Why are you friends with her?" I asked confused. If she hates her then why is she friends with her." She blackmails me." Ruby said and sighed.

" Can I take your order now?" She asked." I'll have chicken pot pie." Hayden said." I'll have chocolate shake smoothie." Lauren said." Fries." Kenzie said." A Mac and cheese." I ordered.

" Alright. I'll be back." Ruby said and left." Bryce, our birthday is next month and also your coronation." Lauren said all hyped up for our 16th birthday.

" Why am I getting the crown and not you?" I asked." Because you were born first." Lauren said." The first born only gets the crown when they turned 16." Lauren added.

" I'm still getting called prince and now they'll call me king." I said." Here's your order prince." Ruby teased bringing us our order." Thanks Ruby." Kenzie said and Ruby left.

" How's things going?" Lauren asked looking at Hayden, Kenzie, and I." As you all know, Hayden and I broke up at the party." Kenzie said smiling at Hayden and they fist bump." I'm your brother, you're my sister. That's clear for sure." Hayden said then looked at me.

Lauren smirked at me." Good to know there's no feud between you guys." I said casually with a smile." All good." Kenzie said and we both shared a look.

Those chocolate brown eyes just melts me." Anyways, what's the plan for tonight?" I asked them." Probably stay home and eat chips." Hayden said with a smirk looking at Kenzie who just rolled her eyes.

" Are we gonna talk about it again?" Kenzie asked annoyed obviously." What do you mean?" I asked confused." Oh, when Kenzie was 6 she was on a t.v. show and one episode she said she don't want to go on broad way and just stay home and eat chips. It's iconic." Lauren explained.

" Well that was a very good explanation. Look at you now. Popular." I said to Kenzie." It's fun to imagine it... but being popular is like facing the whole world. Facing haters isn't really my thing." Kenzie said.

" I understand that. Back in the isle I used to hang out with this kids but when they knew I was the son of the king they basically just pushed me and beat me up." I said with a sigh.

I felt Kenzie's hand on my shoulder seeming to comfort me." They were mad cause they didn't have a chance to live here in Auradon." I explained.

" Ever since the whole island knows. They keep on glaring, spying on every move I make. Then I met the new core. They're the only one I can count on." I said with a smile.

Then just then Harvey came in looking for someone." Over here." Lauren called waving her hand. Harvey saw us and smiled coming over to us, Hayden scoot over as Lauren scoot to so Harvey can sit.

" What's going on?" Harvey asked placing his arm around Lauren's shoulder." We were just talking how things go in the isle." I said." Oh, no. Tell me you didn't told them." Harvey said.

" Tell us what?" Lauren asked looking up from her phone." Nothing." Harvey said then Lauren glared at him." When we met it was when he was running away from a baker. He stole muffins from him so when he was running he bumped into me." Bryce explained.

" I have to steal. That's how we live in the isle. I'm pretty sure your parents steal when they were still in the isle." Harvey said." Do you steal in the isle?" Kenzie asked." Yeah. It's the game we do in the isl. If you don't steal, you die." I explained.

" Isle is a horrible place. Just imagining it scares me." Hayden said and we all agreed." Well, well, well, look who we have here." Nadia said, hands on our table, looking at us.

" Can you go somewhere else?" Lauren asked." Why would I go somewhere else. This place is practically mine." Nadia snapped back.

" You're just being pathetic. Leave us alone." Lauren said." I could leave you alone but I'm bored. I want you to keep me busy." Nadia said.

Lauren stood up." Ok, I'll keep you busy and not bored at all. Might as clean your face." Lauren said before smashing the chicken pot pie on Nadia's face.

" That will keep you busy... Bitch." Lauren whispered before slinging her sling bag to her shoulder and dragging Harvey out and we followed behind.

When we got outside Lauren turned around with a smirk." Where next?" She asked." I think we should stay at home." Kenzie said." Yeah, do that." Hayden and I agreed.

" I better go home. I have... stuff to do. Yeah." Hayden excused before running away." I actually have to go home and discuss Ellia's birthday party." Kenzie said." Your house? Shouldn't you be in her house?" Harvey asked.

" She's with my brother." Kenzie said." Ooh, record what you'll see in the house as you enter and don't forget to send it to me." Lauren said.

" Actually, we have CCTV in our house and it's on my phone. Let's check." Kenzie said pulling out her phone. We gathered around and looked a her phone.

" There they are." kenzie said. They were just chatting between the Kitchen island, eating popcorn, laughing." Aww... They're so cute." Lauren said.

" Oh, there's the kiss." I said as we watch them kiss." Well, better go." Kenzie said putting back her phone in her pocket." See you guys." Kenzie said and left.

" Shoot, the reporters are here." Lauren said when she saw the reporters looking around. We quickly ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.1K 94 15
Street-centric hurt/comfort and angst and fluff and whatever the hell else one-shots because I can't find any and I need them now.... and I'm sorry b...
646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
976K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...