descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 29: Campfire

704 20 3
By shayslater

No one's POV

After Lauren and Harvey left to go to her room everyone's jaw dropped. They just shook it off and went to their places wrapping gifts or just plain eating chips.

All of them were busy preparing for tonight. After they wrapped their gifts they said goodbye and went home to prepare and changed.

As hours past the sky was black and filled with stars. If you could describe it in one word it would be astonishing.

Everyone drove off to the place each have huge tents. As soon everyone arrived they set up the tents and the foods.

Everyone greeted Kenzie and sung. " Happy birthday." to
and wait for her to blow the candle. As Kenzie blew out the candle everyone cheered." Happy 17th birthday!" They all screamed.

Kenzie laughed with joy as she was very happy." Let's eat." Audrey said as everyone nodded and ate their food.

" Kenzie, why don't you sing a song and Caleb can strum a little?" Luke asked." Sure." The siblings agreed.

Caleb started strumming and Kenzie sings.( I don't know a perfect song for this scene ) As Kenzie was done singing everyone smiled looking at each other.

" Mal. Your turn." Carlos said with a smirk. Mal glared at him and her eyes flashed green for a second and back to normal." Come on Mom. Sing for us." Bryce pleaded.

Mal just rolled his eyes as Ben borrowed the guitar and started strumming.

"
I'm up with the sunshine
I lace up my high-tops
Slam dunk, ready or not
Yeah, show me what you got

Mal raised her eyebrow on Ben with a smirk.

I'm under the spotlight
I dare you come on and follow
You dance to your own beat
I'll sing the melody

When you say, "Yeah," I say, "No."
When you say, "Stop," all I wanna do is go, go, go!

You (you) the other half of me (me)
The half I'll never be
The half that drives me crazy

Maya points to herself when Mal sung ' The half that drives me crazy ' all of them laughed but still the fire can be heard.

You (you) the better half of me (me)
The half I'll always need (need)
And We all know
We're better in stereo "

All of them smiled and hugged theieibkings and friends." You still got the voice." Maya said smiling as she hugged her sister. Mal was surprised but she hugged back anyways.

All the kids hugged their moms and dads which kinda made Julia upset. She was jealous of them." Julia? What's with the frown?" Maya asked noticing her daughter was in the urge of crying.

Maya's heart was pounding worried why her daughter seemed so upset. Everyone was quiet staring at them." It's just, they all have a dad and I'm just here sitting without a dad to play, hug, and give advice for somethings." Julia explained.

Josh and Maya shared a look. Maya stood up and sighed." Julia, you have a dad. He's with you." Maya said." Where?" Julia asked confused.

" Right here. Julia, I'm your dad." Josh admitted. The kids gasped." Surprise." Maya said nervous on what her daughter's reaction will look like.

Julia's jaw dropped as he turned around to face Josh." Your middle name is Matthews, not Mr. Matthews." Maya said." Matthews beauty." Josh said.

" Can someone tell me what's going on?" Caleb asked about to faint." You're my real dad. All along, I'm with my real dad!" Julia shouted.

She doesn't know how she would feel. Does she feel happy cause she knew who her real dad now, sad that she just knew it, or mad that they knew him but didn't tell her.

The sound of the wind and the fire was just the ones they can hear. All of them are quiet. Dead Silence. They were waiting on how will Julia react.

" Why didn't you guys told me sooner?" Julia asked." I was scared. I want to but I couldn't. I'm very sorry." Maya explained as she sat down next to Julia who is now between Josh and Maya.

" And why didn't you told me sooner?" Julia asked Josh." Your mom wouldn't let me." Josh answered." Really boing?" Maya asked raising an eyebrow but quickly her eyes widened and her hands closed her mouth.

Everyone was shock except the kids of course, they were confused. They don't know what ' boing ' means. Josh had a grin on his face as he was proud bringing the Maya he knew back to her old self.

" Oh, boing." Riley started teasing smiling goofily." Riley!" Maya said sternly. Riley just smiled it off ignoring Maya who was glaring at her.

The others started playing along." Boing, boing, bo-bo-bo-boing." Charlie stuttered." Bucky Mcboing boing." Lucas said making a country accent.

" Boing boing, boing boing.* Pretend it sounds like a heart beat *" Mal played along." Boing, boing." Evie said smirking." Aye boing, mind if I boing in?... That sounded bad." Carlos said.

Everyone laughed." Boing to the boing." Jay said laughing." Boing is going." Luke said. The VKs teased Maya nonstop." What's the meaning of boing and why are you guys keep saying boing to tease aunt Sabrina?" Lauren asked confused.

" Sabrina says boing if she's-" Riley was cut off by Maya." Please don-" Maya was cut off by Charlie." She says boing to the guy she's attracted. And unfortunately it turned how she describes love." Charlie said smirking.

Maya's face was red blushing, biting her bottom lip, embarrassed.
" She call a guy boing when she's attracted or into him?" Kenzie asked.

" She does." Lucas said." It slipped out of me." Maya denied." Come on Maya, we all knew you still love him. You can't deny it." Jay said.

Maya gave up." Ok fine. I still like Josh, and always will." Maya admitted. Now Julia was smiling." Julia, you ok now?" Josh asked. Julia nodded grinning and hugged both Josh and Maya.

" Look at you guys now. Happy family." Harvey said sounding a bit sad but happy for Julia." You ok?" Lauren asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

Harvey looked at her and nodded." Just tell us Harry and Uma didn't treat you right." Mal said." They didn't treat me right. They torture me everyday and every night before I go to sleep." Harvey said which made them all look at him pitty.

" Sometimes I ask myself, why do I even exist if I don't get treated right." He added." I know why you exist. It's because you are meant to be here for a reason. To be with us. People that will treat you right." Lauren said giving him her famous reassuring smile.

" Thanks Lauren. Means a lot to me." Harvey said." I think I'm gonna go hit the hay." Zay and Jay both said in unison." Hey..." They both said again in unison looking at each other.

" This is weird." They both said again." Yeah, Zay and Jay. Both saying words in unison." Lucas said." I'll call it a day and good night." Lonnie said getting up behind her was Zay, Jay, Jane, Carlos, Luke, and Audrey.

They all went to their tents and sleep." Trust me, our mother is worst than your parents." Maya said." Speaking of your mother. Mom, who is she?" Julia asked curiously.

" Julia, you don't wanna know." Maya said." I wanna know mom. I wanna know where you guys came from. Who your parents are." Julia answered.

" Julia, listen to your mom. Trust us." Mal said. Julia pouted and just nodded." Yeah, trust me I really hate their parents." Chad said which he received a nudge from his wife Evie.

" Sometimes, you don't really want to face reality Julia. It might traumatise you." Ben said." Yeah, traumatise, that's the word." Chad agreed.

Evie glared at him and pinched his ear getting a grip standing up." Why did I marry you?" Evie asked." Because you love me when I make you laugh." Chad said wincing at the pain he was receiving as Evie still was holding his ear.

" No, it's because you're stupid. And you were handsome it kinda makes my eyes hurt." Evie winked at the last part." What? Are my teeth so shiny?" Chad asked stupidly, Evie's smile faded.

" Yeah, I really need to fix your brain problem." Evie said plainly and dragged Chad by the ear to their tent." Are they like that?" Smackle asked referring to Evie and Chad.

" Yeah, they fight then the second after their fight they're good." Ellia said." Dad's the cliche self-absorbed king if you know what I mean." Ellia said a little bit louder.

" I heard that!" Chad shouted back." I know! It was meant for you!" Ellia shouted back then Evie unzipped the tent they were in and went outside the tent and sat next to her daughter.

" Excuse your father, he's just really dumb." Evie said." Then why did you marry him in the first place?" Ellia asked." Because I love him. He makes me happy." Evie explained.

Everyone awed. Chad was about to sit next to Evie quietly when Evie looked up." Get back inside the tent Chadderton Caleb Charming Jr." Evie pointed to the tent.

" But-" Chad was about to speak another word but Evie cut him off." No buts." Evie said. Chad frowned and went back to the tent." You guys seemed a lovely couple." Smackle said.

" Correction. Childish couple. Sometimes, Ellia was the mature one in their family over them." Mal said trying her best not to laugh. Evie glared at her.

" Yep." Ellia agreed." So your dad's middle name is my first name." Caleb said." Yes, Mr. Caleb Daniel Harper." Ellia said. Caleb smiled and placed his arm around her shoulders and she leaned on his shoulder.

" As long as I can remember you two were enemies and are not talking to each other. What happened?" Evie asked." We talked. We decided to date soon but not right now. We wanna wait for the right time and that's what matter." Caleb said.

" Well that's good." Evie said." I heard there will be a prom soon. When is it?" Riley asked." It's next Saturday. Speaking of prom. We don't have a band or a singer to invite. Sabrina, would you go to our prom and sing for us?" Claire said.

" I would love to." Maya answered." And also You guys need to start calling me my real name." Maya said." Ok, what's your real name?" Hayden asked.

" Maya. Maya Hart. Sabrina is my stage name. My real name keeps between only us ok?" Maya asked. Everyone nodded." I better take Julia inside the tent now." Josh said.

Everyone looked at him. Julia was in his arms sound asleep. Josh carried Julia and went inside their tent. Maya followed behind." We better sleep." Ben said getting up.

Mal stood up and held his hand." You guys staying up?" Mal asked. The kids nodded. All the adults now left to their different tents and slept.

All of them adjusted to their seats and stared at the fire." Kenzie, let's talk." Lauren said standing up. Kenzie followed her." Lauren, I know you're disappointed in me and I'm sorry." Kenzie started.

" First you said you like my twin and now you're dating Hayden. For goblins sake Kenzie. Make up your mind." Lauren argued." I'm sorry. It just got all messed up." Kenzie said.

Lauren sighed and gave Kenzie her gift. Kenzie took it and open the box revealing a heart gold locket with K&L carved. She opened the locket and see a photo of Lauren and Her.

The one side was when they were little and the other side was they are now. Kenzie looked up and engulf Lauren into a hug." This is beautiful." Kenzie said a she still go of the hug.

" Do you forgive me?" Kenzie asked." What are friends for." Lauren said and smiled and hug her.

" Lauren, I'm gonna do the best thing in prom." Kenzie said." What? Tell me." Lauren pleaded." Something that is very great. You know Hayden and Claire like each other. Something will change." Kenzie said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.3K 26
Sequel to Anchor: A stalia fan fiction
3.9K 61 6
Y/N has despised George Weasley ever since they arrived at Hogwarts. His pranks and jokes never seemed to impress them. After years of loathing each...
764K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...